Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

A Must-have Skill For Anyone Who Wants To Be Rich❗ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Must-have Skill For Anyone Who Wants To Be Rich❗ (151 Views)

One most precious resource you must be very smart with if you want to be rich / 5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must-have Skill For Anyone Who Wants To Be Rich❗ by Penwielder: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2023
This is going to be quite long, but I promise you you won't regret the time you commit in reading to the end.

I'll never forget my first meeting point with Dan Brown. It was through his amazing novel, "Angels and Demons."

In case you don't know who Dan Brown is, he's a bestselling American author who has sold over 200 million copies of his books. If you don't know anything about bookselling, you may not appreciate how gigantic this feat is.

When I read "Angels and Demons", I was literally blown away. The book was rich. It had mystery, suspense, thriller, romance, but above all, what stood out for me most was that the book was not only entertaining but "HIGHLY" educating. It had loads of history– there were so many interesting world historical events I learnt from that book. Furthermore, Dan Brown approached the universal, age-old subject of science and religion that has always been a battle of contention, with masterly dexterity and expertise. I exaggerate not when I say it's one of the best books I ever read.

But then, when I began to do my research on Dan Brown, something amazing struck me. He never started out as a bestseller. As a matter of fact, he had published SEVERAL books that were nothing short of commercial disasters, including the epic "Angels and Demons" that impressed me with mammoth impact.

Damn! How can a book that good, that rich, that excellent, not have sold at it's original release? I was shocked. But then came light. Writing a good book and selling it are two very different things. As Robert Kiyosaki will say, "it's called bestselling author and not 'bestwriting author."

Obviously, Dan Brown realized this too and went to do his homework. He so mastered the art of selling that he dumbfounded the literal world when he sold over 250,000 copies of his book "Da Vinci code" in ONE day. You heard me right. 24 hours! It's an unheard record, and Amazon said it's the best first-day adult fiction book it has ever sold and in fact with many pre-orders. It's a record that follows that of J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series.

I can assure you Dan Brown wasn't merely lucky in achieving that feat. Here's what he did. He built a six-year hype and anticipation around the book before it's official release. You can now understand why he's sold 200 million copies of his book. "Da Vinci code" alone has now sold over 80 million copies and has been made into a movie.

I guess you can now see what the must-have skill I talked about in my title is. It's simply selling. You might be very skilful and polished, but you won't attract people if you don't know how to sell yourself. You can have the best products and services but if you can't sell them, you're on your own. If "Angels and Demons" as epic as it was didn't sell initially, stop kidding yourself that having a good product is sufficient. You must learn to sell; it's non-negotiable.

And selling is not about luck. It has a formula. Let Prof. Emmanuel Akpe, a renowned and veteran copywriter show you how.
The Bachelor of copywriting course has raised over 500 millionaires since inception.

In it's 36th edition, Prof Emmanuel Akpe has crashed the fee to just N3,000 to celebrate 3 years of this training.

Join over 21,600 others who have taken the course, send me a message to get started..
Re: A Must-have Skill For Anyone Who Wants To Be Rich❗ by Penwielder: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2023
Interested to improve your selling abilities, send me a message on WhatsApp via this number: 09063099867

(1) (Reply)

Revitalize Your Memories With Our AI Photo Enhancement Service! / About 89,000 Software Developers In Nigeria - Mustard Insights / Pls Help I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.