Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,319 members, 7,815,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Help With Amazon Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help With Amazon Account (103 Views)

Make Lots Of Money With Amazon Fba Tonight / How To Recover Locked Amazon Account / Amazon Account Urgently Needed!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Amazon Account by ify84(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
Please, i have tried to buy a Kindle book on amazon to no avail. They keep saying they can't confirm confirm my location.

Who can guide me to create an account where i can buy books or create one for me. Pls, it is very important to me.

I was able to buy an audible book but have not been successful in KINDLE.

HELP please.
Re: Help With Amazon Account by Rastafryrice: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2023
ify84:
Please, i have tried to buy a Kindle book on amazon to no avail. They keep saying they can't confirm confirm my location.

Who can guide me to create an account where i can buy books or create one for me. Pls, it is very important to me.

I was able to buy an audible book but have not been successful in KINDLE.

HELP please.
Dm me on WhatsApp 0907 063 4855

(1) (Reply)

Newsbreak: Ogbomoso Gets New Oba, Soun / Start Your Own Tigernut Drink Business Today!� / WEIFORUM: "We’ll Help In Making Connects And Let Innovation Set The Pace" GCCI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.