Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Foods Do I Eat To Gain Weight. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Foods Do I Eat To Gain Weight. (5531 Views)

Nigerian Foods You Should Eat To Stay Healthy / Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight / What Can One Eat To Get White Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Foods Do I Eat To Gain Weight. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2011
I am really skinny, I would really love to gain some flesh. What kind of food should I eat
Re: What Foods Do I Eat To Gain Weight. by obaytoto: 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2011
try and be feeding well and be takeing a very good blood capsul with super apiti ok.
Re: What Foods Do I Eat To Gain Weight. by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 16, 2011
I took super apeti and was sleeping like crazy. Am styl d same doh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Foods Do I Eat To Gain Weight. by MissyB3(f): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2011
Thinness can be genetically determined.
If you're not naturally thin, you could better your eating habit. Do some google search, you should get some tips.
For example : http://weightgaindiary.com/what-to-eat-to-gain-weight-proven-eating-plan-for-skinny-people/
Re: What Foods Do I Eat To Gain Weight. by Godmother(f): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^ I was going to say the same thing. Just try and accept yourself if this is your case.
But the irony of life. I am currently watching my weight and here is someone trying to add.
Re: What Foods Do I Eat To Gain Weight. by blabber15(f): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
Wow life is strange, i'm struggling to lose weight someone wants to gain. I will advise you to eat normal 9ja food but try some strenght training exercises to build muscle so you don't look flabby
Re: What Foods Do I Eat To Gain Weight. by obowunmi(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2011
Lots of proteins. Raw eggs, meat, and such.
Re: What Foods Do I Eat To Gain Weight. by GODSJEWEL2: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
To add weight you to eat more carbohydrates,fats&il n protein since its the opposite for people that wants to loss weights.eat larger portions than you would normally eat and don't bother taking any medications.eating well is all you need.if after 4 months nothing happens,go to akwa ibom fattening room it would take care of your adding weight totally
Re: What Foods Do I Eat To Gain Weight. by williamsj1: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2011
Well , nice comments from all you guys for increase weight,
I think some care for health can be turn you into healthy body, like,

Eat fresh food
Drink milk daily which create lot of power
Use fruits
Re: What Foods Do I Eat To Gain Weight. by lollarj(f): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2012

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beans Recipes Needed. / Traditional Meal On Good Friday / Ice Cream!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.