Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Fellow Travelanders In Qatar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fellow Travelanders In Qatar (631 Views)

Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations / ₦155.6Billion Museum With Roof Made Of 76,000 Panels Opens In Qatar(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Travelanders In Qatar by adeskee(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2023
This message is for our guys in Qatar but any meaningful contribution is also welcome

It will be a month on the 4th of September since I got here. Every attempt at getting a teaching job or assistant self no gree work.
House rent is almost due,so I decided to start with anything.
Submitted CV for a security job and I went for interview today. The pay is 1400Qr with accommodation insisting I transfer oooo.

Guys in Qatar with any better link or suggestion,what do you think I should
do before i go go chuk head for less than 310 dollar work.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Travelanders In Qatar by Bostin(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2023
adeskee:
This message is for our guys in Qatar but any meaningful contribution is also welcome

It will be a month on the 4th of September since I got here. Every attempt at getting a teaching job or assistant self no gree work.
House rent is almost due,so I decided to start with anything.
Submitted CV for a security job and I went for interview today. The pay is 1400Qr with accommodation insisting I transfer oooo.

Guys in Qatar with any better link or suggestion,what do you think I should
do before i go go chuk head for less than 310 dollar work.

Start from somewhere to gain ground to find better opportunities. Are you in Qatar with freelance visa .

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Travelanders In Qatar by adeskee(m): 12:07am On Sep 03, 2023
Bostin:
Start from somewhere to gain group to find better opportunities. Are you in Qatar with freelance visa .

Thanks for the advice,I appreciate.
Considering the cost of visa,flight and expenses on qid and accommodation,I just dey pray for like 3k atleast.
Still gat like other 2 interviews to attend.
I pray 4 d best
Yes its with freelance visa

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Travelanders In Qatar by Bostin(m): 7:38am On Sep 03, 2023
adeskee:

Considering the cost of visa,flight and expenses on qid and accommodation,I just dey pray for like 3k atleast.
I pray 4 d best
Can I PM I need some nfo on the Freelance
Re: Fellow Travelanders In Qatar by Chrissuarez2212(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27
How's it going so far
Re: Fellow Travelanders In Qatar by Ayorinde327(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04
adeskee:

I pray 4 d best

Hello can you send me your email or contact, I need to ask few questions pls

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish To Learn German Language Under 2-3 Months For You Visa Application? / First Time Travellers Enquiries / Fly For Europe To Lagos And Lagos To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.