Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Was Paid To Kill You, Seeing You I Can't Do Anything! Serve That Your God Well - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Paid To Kill You, Seeing You I Can't Do Anything! Serve That Your God Well (211 Views)

When They Tell You That Konji Can Kill You / Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid / To New Believers, Today is a Good Opportunity To Serve GOD Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Paid To Kill You, Seeing You I Can't Do Anything! Serve That Your God Well by Gospelpreacher1: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
I WAS PAID TO COME KILL YOU. AS I SEE YOU NOW, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING! THAT GOD YOU ARE SERVING, SERVE HIM WELL

Bro Felix came to appreciate the MIGHTY GOD of CHOSEN for preserving his life.

He began his testimony with these words; IF NOT THIS GOD OF CHOSEN! I SHOULD BE IN THE MORTUARY OR ON THE GRAVE!

According to him, Just last week Monday, he returned from morning cry Evangelism where he went to preach the Gospel here in Lagos. He sat down in his house to thank God for the the day and all that.

Just after the prayers , he noticed somebody entered into their compound as he heard their gate open. He said he didn't bother to go check who it was as he is not the only one in the compound as there are other tenants.

From upstairs where he lives , he looked into the compound and saw a man. He was putting an army hat, the type that covers the ears and cheeks. You could only see the eyes, nose and mouth.

Suddenly the man looked at him and said CHOSEN!! I CAME for you.
Our brother said he began to wonder if there was a problem as he didn't know the man.
He boldly went down to meet the man as he was on his way out.

The man said to him, I have a message for you.
He asked our brother if he was quarelling or fighting with anyone. Our brother answered he didn't know of anybody.

The man boldly said to him.
I am a Cultist. I was paid to come kill you.
Our brother asked who and why?
The man told him plainly. Your neighbour paid me to come kill you. He said you are disturbing him with your prayers and your prayers is scattering everything he is doing.

The hired killer said to him, as I see you now, I can't do anything. If you know that GOD you are serving, Serve HIM well! Take my advise Serve that your GOD well!
You will not see me again. I am going!

Immediately the killer signalled a man on bike that he came with . He said they were both looking alike. Looking very dreadly and deadly. Same dressing.
He entered, and they speedily fled.

What a MIGHTY GREAT DELIVERANCE by the MIGHTHY GOD of CHOSEN!

If not the GOD of CHOSEN, our brother would have been a dead man.

We live in a very wicked and evil world.
You need to get the covering of this GREAT AND MIGHTHY GOD THAT DOES GREAT AND MIGHTY. THAT IS THE GOD OF THE CHOSEN.

Services in the Headquarters at Chosen Estate, oshodi apapa expressway by IJESHA bustop in Lagos holds on

SUNDAY 8AM
Tuesday revival service 8am and 5pm
Thursday counselling and deliverance 8am.

Branches are all over the nation and all over the world.

Make a day with the Great GOD of CHOSEN!
You are Guaranteed Genuie salvation, deliverance, all round blessings.

THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVtGNDUys4g?si=eP0Xuc59K7jBwCKg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obedience Is The Strategy... / Wonders Watch What Pastor Was Caught Doing With Church Member / If Only Adam And Eve Did Not Sin - See Free Enjoyment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.