Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Passion VS Money - I Need Your Advice - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Passion VS Money - I Need Your Advice (8694 Views)

How Do I Know Someone Received The Money I Sent To His Account / The Money I Paid Into My Account On Friday Hasn't Arrived / Kayode Olagunju: "Wole Soyinka Inspired My Passion For Road Safety" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Passion VS Money - I Need Your Advice by occfx: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2023
rottable:
Good Day Niairalanders,

I am caught in a dilemma currently. I am currently working for a top telecom agency as a sales agent. The job is extremely demanding (monday-sunday). Although the salary is not much, I have been able to sustain my family with it because of some tips I get there.

I recently secured another job in tech which is what I have passion for and less demanding with future hope of something better but with a lower salary

Should I forfeit a known for unknown which I don't know the outcome yet or just continue with the job I have less interest in?

I am confused now because Nigeria's economy is not smiling. I need help please 🙏🙏🙏

Wait after PEPT judgment. You know what I am meant.
Re: Passion VS Money - I Need Your Advice by ghettochild(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I looked into the future and looked at the map of Africa but couldn't find Nigeria on it. This means that Nigeria's disintegration would come sooner than you expect.

I see Nigeria breaking into 7 different countries, I see the name Nigeria fading away from memory.

About your job, I see you abandoning it and traveling to Europe by see, I see authorities rescuing you on this high sea.

This I have seen.
Crazy prophet
Re: Passion VS Money - I Need Your Advice by DonroxyII: 5:31am On Sep 06, 2023
rottable:
Good Day Niairalanders,

I am caught in a dilemma currently. I am currently working for a top telecom agency as a sales agent. The job is extremely demanding (monday-sunday). Although the salary is not much, I have been able to sustain my family with it because of some tips I get there.

I recently secured another job in tech which is what I have passion for and less demanding with future hope of something better but with a lower salary

Should I forfeit a known for unknown which I don't know the outcome yet or just continue with the job I have less interest in?

I am confused now because Nigeria's economy is not smiling. I need help please 🙏🙏🙏
Passion Without Money is Stupidities..

Your Passion Must Be Future Outlooked, Governments, People, Market, Product, You ...
If Your Passion doesn't have a Market, Hunger go Hustle you na Common sense ....

My Passion is Accounting & I know my field very well, Her Markets Local & International, Her Sister Fields that Can enhance Her to become Rugged & Strong ... her Past, Present & Future as well as Her Techs & Specs ....

You just don't do Passion without Feasibility study ...

You are gradually writing letter to Wretchedness & Once Your wife started raining hell due to hunger abeg no come Online.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Things You Wish Your Boss Knew / PHOTOS: Ondo Workers Hold Prayer Session As They Resume / See Nigerian Police Ranks And Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.