Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,880 members, 7,838,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Geraldine Has Been Voted Back. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Geraldine Has Been Voted Back. (1103 Views)

*~Ijebabe Voted TV/Movies Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations / *~ Obinna5000 Voted TV/Movies Section Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! / Nollywood Actress Geraldine Ekeocha Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Geraldine Has Been Voted Back. by jaytime(m): 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2011
The last girl to be evicted in the batch 1 of the Gulder Ultimate Search Contest of Champions, Geraldine has been voted back by members of the public into the Contest of Champions. She got a wooping 40% of the votes to beat other 6 evictees including Alvin(17% ) to have a 2nd chance to fight for the ultimate goal. This report was tracked on STV as the 2nd batch of 10 contestants entered the Ososo jungle, anchored by Dare Art Alade who relieves Bob Manuel Udokwu who took care of the 1st batch.
Re: Geraldine Has Been Voted Back. by Natasha2(f): 12:09am On Oct 16, 2011
wow its funny how this years contestant are, they don't just get it, jeez imgane them saying ''I'm beautiful every one wants to see a beautiful face'' duh, ''I'm entertaining'' Is it big brother? this is a game of strength intelligence and endurance

anyways back to topic I'm glad she was voted in cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic On The Nick Of Time / Hara Kiri Death Of A Samurai (new Japanese Movie ) / Lovers Of Jenifa's Diari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.