Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Does WES Allow You To Upload Documents Online For Evaluation Now? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does WES Allow You To Upload Documents Online For Evaluation Now? (402 Views)

With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / How To Send WAEC Results To WES / Does WES (US) Accept Degree Certificate Via Fax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does WES Allow You To Upload Documents Online For Evaluation Now? by Whytelyon(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
Good evening guys,

Abeg eh, I wan ask something, Please does WES now allow people to upload their university certificates and transcripts online ?
in order to avoid unnecessary expenses and what have you.

Let me know maybe its to just collect my Certificate and Transcript and upload it once.
Please let me know.
Re: Does WES Allow You To Upload Documents Online For Evaluation Now? by cybertyrant(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
You got to pay, and its your school that will upload it by themselves, same situation now
Re: Does WES Allow You To Upload Documents Online For Evaluation Now? by Whytelyon(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
cybertyrant:
You got to pay, and its your school that will upload it by themselves, same situation now

Nigeria eh
Re: Does WES Allow You To Upload Documents Online For Evaluation Now? by HEISGOD: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Please what's the cost of wes evaluation now? My dashboard is showing 256usd, the thing shock me oh
Re: Does WES Allow You To Upload Documents Online For Evaluation Now? by Evestar200(f): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
HEISGOD:
Please what's the cost of wes evaluation now? My dashboard is showing 256usd, the thing shock me oh
That's the amount.

And it depends on the country. If is USA or Canada
Re: Does WES Allow You To Upload Documents Online For Evaluation Now? by HEISGOD: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Evestar200:
That's the amount.

Thank you so much for the response.

1 Like

Re: Does WES Allow You To Upload Documents Online For Evaluation Now? by HEISGOD: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2023
Please how can I make payment for WES evaluation.

Evestar200:
That's the amount.

Re: Does WES Allow You To Upload Documents Online For Evaluation Now? by Evestar200(f): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
HEISGOD:
Please how can I make payment for WES evaluation.

Dollar card or dollar virtual card
Re: Does WES Allow You To Upload Documents Online For Evaluation Now? by Whytelyon(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ontop this same WES issue, can I upload my Statement of Result , if my certificate is taking time? While the school sends the transcript? The Kain school we day go for Nigeria , I no sure I understand am.

(1) (Reply)

Green Africa Airlines And The Annoying Bottle Water They Serve In Their Lights / Category B German Visa / 3 Year Old Orphan Dies In Auto Crash, One Year After Mother’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.