Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria (1372 Views)

Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock / Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately / Emefiele Must Resign Immediately If He Wants To Contest For Presidency - SERAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
Who is Emefiele to stop vote-buying in Nigeria? He must die for trying to dare the monster holding Nigeria down?

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2023
Trash

17 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by raskymonojendor: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Akoko1stooni:
Who is Emefiele to stop vote-buying in Nigeria? He must die for trying to dare the monster holding Nigeria down?
Are you the one that's going to kill him.
Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by illicit(m): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
If he wan die make e die

shocked

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by rinzaugustine: 12:50am On Sep 03, 2023
What do you expect from thieves ? Have you ever seen a hardworking person without criminal tendencies supporting tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by PlayerMeji: 12:50am On Sep 03, 2023
If there was no vote buying, how then did Tinubu not win the election...?

At least, we have both agreed that there was little to no vote buying at the last elections.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 03, 2023
PlayerMeji:

At least, we have both agreed that there was little to no vote buying at the last elections.
Since Emefiele stopped vote-buying, Tinubu spent more and bought EYENECK.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 1:07am On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:

Haba, you're so wise that you call people who can read and write illiterate and you can't define illiteracy again?
go and meet the poor people that you are fooling to explain and define it for you
Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 03, 2023
yarimo:
go and meet the poor people that you are fooling, after they have spend the little money they have on you thinking they are training you
I don't understand you again. You keep on jumpy from one senile idea to another. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by yarimo(m): 1:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:

I don't understand you again. You keep on jumpy from one senile idea to another. How old are you?
you are not normal that is why you can't understand anything.
Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by RecentHistory: 1:28am On Sep 03, 2023
cry[b][/b]
Akoko1stooni:

This is the thing with akpu munchers. One can smell your stupidity from a mile off.

The good thing is that once the petition of your Ipob candidate has been thrown out of the tribunal, you will return to your 'Biafra or death' noise. Then, you will be treated like the animals that you are.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 03, 2023
RecentHistory:
cry[b][/b]

This is the thing with akpu munchers. One can smell your stupidity from a mile off.

The good thing is that once the petition of your Ipob candidate has been thrown out of the tribunal, you will return to your 'Biafra or death' noise. Then, you will be treated like the animals that you are.
Please, I like akpu so much. Is it the akpu you smell or the stupidity it gives me you?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by RecentHistory: 1:36am On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:

Please,. I like akpu so much. Is it the akpu you smell or the stupidity it gives me you?

See them. Mmesoma brothers.
If you can't type in English, try typing in Igbo.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 03, 2023
RecentHistory:
cry[b][/b]
Yes, I was told you're the head of the tribunal. I have gone to pick the petition where you threw it out inside the Biafra. Big brainless babies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 03, 2023
RecentHistory:

You see, I was wondering if you actually completed primary six. A simple reversal of your crap has disoriented you.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by ican2020: 5:49am On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:
Go kill him jobless man and confirmed lunatic

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by ambale(m): 6:31am On Sep 03, 2023
PlayerMeji:

People voted on credit 😃, Nigerians are sometin else sincerely

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by OneCandleAway(f): 6:37am On Sep 03, 2023
ambale:

People voted on credit 😃, Nigerians are sometin else sincerely

Actually some lagosians voted on credit for Sanwo-Olu. They were protesting later for their money.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by AndroBlaze: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:

Children of illiterates. I didn't know part of a CBN's governor's job remit is to stop vote buying. Thank you daddy for allowing me to go to serious schools!

Anyway we are all reaping the economy he left us with. To think the idiot was even charging people rent in dollars for his properties in Ikoyi.... yet stupid sentiments continue to confuse you people.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by ambale(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Actually some lagosians voted on credit for Sanwo-Olu. They were protesting later for their money.

Normally now😃
Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2023
AndroBlaze:

Children of illiterates. I didn't know part of a CBN's governor's job remit is to stop vote buying. Thank you daddy for allowing me to go to serious schools!

Anyway we are all reaping the economy he left us with. To think the idiot was even charging people rent in dollars for his property in Ikoyi.... yet stupid sentiments continue to confuse you people.
Nawao, I don't know you this much about Emefiele and the dollars deals. You must be a guru.
Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by jude79(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2023
RecentHistory:

I like akpu too, but back to the main issue, I think emefiele's plan against vote buying succeeded largely, but while he was blocking parties from vote buying, yakubu removed the carpet from under the Nigerian state leg by selling inec gabadaya to tinubu, case closed. it's called statescraft, the art of manipulating and circumventing constitutional processes, to dubiously profit from it, achieved by buying criminal individuals manning state institutions, to achieve that, you have to be a well trained intelligent criminal, who knows how to manipulate low minded unintelligent people, using base inclinations like religion, tribe, affiliation etc

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by Jonjam269: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2023
Another deluded and pained obidot on the rampage.
Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by Bigkoko: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Akoko1stooni:

In a previous post somewhere I enumerated how Ex President Buhari and Ogbeni Emefiele are the heroes of 2023 elections!

Here's the reasons:

• Buhari is aware he led an abysmal Govt. And needed to enthrone a people centric president, and despite betrayal from notable northern brothers like El Rufai (I'm glad he's been served stewless Agbado, garnished with ewedu) & Ganduje, he still tried to use a last option to stop Asiwaju. Which he effectively did! Vote buying by Asiwaju was reduced to just 5% of the initial plan..... This is why Asiwaju lost almost every where free & Fair elections was conducted!

• Emefiele. Despite threats from DSS and other non State actors, he stood his ground and saw through what his C-in-C Buhari ordered him to do!!!!

Buhari and Ogbeni Emefiele is the reason why Asiwaju lost and would be tossed out by the courts!

Also, special thanks to Prof Yaks for internal sabotage. Prof Yaks could have rigged Abuja, like he did for Buhari in 2019, but decided not to for Asiwaju in 2023....

In less than 14 days, the courts must rule.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Emefiele Must Die For Daring To Stop Vote-buying In Nigeria by TimeMachine2: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ues must die For the lives he took deliberately trying to stop a Yoruba man from becoming the president by frustrating Nigerians 🇳🇬

(1) (2) (Reply)

The African Dream / Adedibu-the Untouchable / Live Today: Senator Ayo Arise Of Nigeria At 10 Pm Nigeria. 4 Pm New York Time:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.