Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Help: How Do I Improve Network Signal Strength In My House. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help: How Do I Improve Network Signal Strength In My House. (153 Views)

Kindly Recommend A Good Router For A Rural Area With Poor Network Signal / Cell Phone Network Signal Repeater Booster / How To Improve Network In My Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Do I Improve Network Signal Strength In My House. by GorillaApp(m): 1:14am On Sep 03, 2023
I recently moved to a new area and I have been battling with this issue of surfing the net.
love the neighborhood. It's nice, quiet and secured but the network signal inside my house is so poor. I will have to come out to my verandah or the road to access the internet. This is frustrating my work.

Please gurus in the house, is there any thing I can do or any device I can get to help out with this issue?
Kindly help please.
Re: Help: How Do I Improve Network Signal Strength In My House. by Opistorincos(m): 2:38am On Sep 03, 2023
GorillaApp:
I recently moved to a new area and I have been battling with this issue of surfing the net.
love the neighborhood. It's nice, quiet and secured but the network signal inside my house is so poor. I will have to come out to my verandah or the road to access the internet. This is frustrating my work.

Please gurus in the house, is there any thing I can do or any device I can get to help out with this issue?
Kindly help please.

Whenever you're chanced, go to any airtel office around you. Tell them you need an outdoor unit otherwise known as a ODU. The device is free. However, you'll need to pay 20k for a month's subscription.

Look for someone to install the device for you. That's all you need.
Re: Help: How Do I Improve Network Signal Strength In My House. by michlins(m): 3:49am On Sep 03, 2023
Call your network provider and complain. You will have to be consistent until they send a team to come check it out.

Had same issue with where I am living now
Re: Help: How Do I Improve Network Signal Strength In My House. by Lexusgs430: 4:07am On Sep 03, 2023
GorillaApp:

Kindly help please.

Speak to your neighbours, find out the network provider with the best signal.........

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This About Youtube Channels / Apple Watch SE 2020 / Uk Used Samsung Galaxy Fold4 512gb 750k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.