Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck (11460 Views)

Lagos Fire Service Battling Diesel Spillage At Iyana Ipaja / Lagos Fire Fighters Battle Tanker Fire In Mushin (Pictures) / NNPC Averts $125 Million Fraud Targeted At FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by MrFly(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2023
RecentHistory:

Because he is dragging Anambra that Peter Obi ruled for 8 years, you are crying.

Peter Obi ruled Anambra for almost a decade and they are still begging Delta state for firetrucks. No wonder those evil forest products called Psquare abandoned their father's house in Anambra and ran to Lagos.
PSQUARE ran to Lagos and made it in life but u are from Lagos and ur future has stagnated. tribal bigot
Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by billionman: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2023
lonelydora:
Which is causing the leak?

Are you sure it's not the PSV that is popping on that truck. Probably, due to overloading?

You're probably right. It's the safety valve that probably released some gas to the atmosphere due to increased internal pressure which could be as a result of overload, high physical impact on the tank, or increase in ambient temperature. If the gas truck was actually leaking, no amount of effort from fire service can stop the leakage until all the content of the tank is empty.

Kudos to the Lagos state fire service for the prompt response
Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by cooljude(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2023
lonelydora:
Which is causing the leak?

Are you sure it's not the PSV that is popping on that truck. Probably, due to overloading?

You might be right, the truck in that picture can't carry 27MT....... Obviously, overloaded! The PRV was doing its job by relieving excess pressure due to no space for gas expansion.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by Irony1: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2023
RecentHistory:

Then they will leave Anambra in South East and take visa to South-south to do bambiala for Delta State to come help them quench fire in Onitsha.

If you ask them, they will tell you that Asaba is close to Onitsha as if it is a taboo for Anambra government to station firetrucks in Onitsha.

Try and be sensible for once in your life. You are becoming a nuisance in this forum.
Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by Irony1: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2023
RecentHistory:

Because he is dragging Anambra that Peter Obi ruled for 8 years, you are crying.

Peter Obi ruled Anambra for almost a decade and they are still begging Delta state for firetrucks. No wonder those evil forest products called Psquare abandoned their father's house in Anambra and ran to Lagos.

You are not even a lagosian, you are from the forests of okitipupa and you are here fancying with Lagos. Try and be sensible
Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFqDQmLRE9s?si=4X1PwDJ9yVMnxm5Y

Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

they're simply doing the job they're paid to do so why thanking them.
Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by Irony1: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leIKfQhgwb0

Your own case is pitiable. You are so blinded with tribalism that you are no longer sensible anymore and you are already the biggest nuisance ever in this forum.
Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by Irony1: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2023
MrFly:
PSQUARE ran to Lagos and made it in life but u are from Lagos and ur future has stagnated. tribal bigot

He is not even from Lagos. He is one of those thugs wasting away in Ibadan that decided to come to Lagos
Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by akinmusi(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2023
*While in search of daily bread, avoid being the bread itself.*

Blessed Sunday and lovely week ahead.

Motudun NG Autos
Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by Irony1: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:

Help me ask him oooo
Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by Blackdisciple(m): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2023
Nice one because this one is a bomb itself.
Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by RecentHistory: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:

You lack courtesy and home training. Foolish thing feeling funky. That's why you idiots don't go far in life.
Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by Thoughty2(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
RecentHistory:

Same thing your mother said to your dad when he asked her out

I would blame myself for stooping low to your level in the first place. I was already expecting a stupid response from you but I would end this abominable interaction right here regardless of anything you say after now.
Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by Omoawoke2(m): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
contentmakerPRO:

You people have turned this site to boring site with all your tribal nonsense. Even as early as this, you wake up to tribalism. Whats wrong with you people? Cant this site be free of tribalism for once? You people need help honestly.
@ the topic, kudos to lagos . itesiwaju ipile eko lo jewa logun. Imagine the type of disaster that would have happened if ignited.

Go back to nairaland threads as far as when it started. The igbos have been doing this for long but everyone kept quiet and watch them. They attack southwest at any given chance, now that they are getting the same treatment, you are crying for them.

AllenSpencer:
If such had happened in Anambra, one Local Government would have turned to ashes.

Anambra is a glorified village, a filthy polluted place of human eaters. That’s why they all run to southwest for sanctuary

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by Okoroawusa: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
I Love Lagos
Re: Lagos Fire Service Averts Danger From Leaking Gas Truck by contentmakerPRO: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Go back to nairaland threads as far as when it started. The igbos have been doing this for long but everyone kept quiet and watch them. They attack southwest at any given chance, now that they are getting the same treatment, you are crying for them.

Anambra is a glorified village, a filthy polluted place of human eaters. That’s why they all run to southwest for sanctuary
Bro, i tend to disagree, my first registered moniker where was December 2005, when this site started, and have been active well until i lost my email to google sometimes 2015 or so and later my laptop got stolen. In as much i believe you are an old member, the troll you are talking about is common to many children after cheap phone around jonathan time and free internet boom. And when it was supposed to be curtailed, seun and his crew looked away because of traffic. Infactvut used to be politucal arguments before , but now, full time e-tribal war.
I understand how you feel, it annoys but truth be hold it also annoy us active old members which i believe including you. They wont see anything wrong in it because they dont know how healthy this place used to be. But in all, you hardly see any healthy discussion again. You hardly see any plain thread without turning it to tribal war in the first 2 comments. Its annoying bro. Before it used to be only politics section, but now every thread, 1, 2 comments is fire. Haba.. Thats my point, hope yu get it. Lets pretend they dint even exist in some cases here. Well, all for fun, but very unhealthy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Did Not Rescue Any Girls – Chibok Parents / Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $44bn First Time In 2019 / Seriake Dickson: You Don't Play Politics With National Security And Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.