Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike (14894 Views)

Court Stops NLC, TUC’s Tuesday strike / Meet Labour Party Lead Attorney To Challenge 2023 Sham Of Election / Ngige: FG Can’t Meet Labour’s Demands On New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by Tokskob2008: 6:10am On Sep 03, 2023
Judolisco:
They'll call off the strike on Monday night.... Awon osinwin
My brother you are right about the day but wrong about the time... They will call it off latest 4pm in the evening grin

5 Likes

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by 1opinion: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2023
Everytime I keep seeing online that NLC wants to go on strike, to be truthful to ourselves has any of their actions change anything in this country?

5 Likes

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by ChristianMuslim: 6:27am On Sep 03, 2023
Meanwhile Mc Oluomo will order transporters to disobey and come out to work, gullible Lagosians too will troop out like ghost and walking corpse to their place of works, they will now be lamenting in their various offices.. Obidient pls stay away

3 Likes

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by immortalmortal: 6:34am On Sep 03, 2023
But why Tuesday? Why didn't they start the strike in Monday if they are serious. They want their palms to get greased on Monday. How smart

3 Likes

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by CJStarz: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2023
No one takes d NLC serious again.Make dem shift go front,abeg.Next, pls.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by OgbeniOja1: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2023
It's high time this government took us serious

1 Like

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by Dolphinlove(f): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2023
Who do us for this country , omo my tired is tired

5 Likes

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by lomprico(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2023
To hand them brown envelops as usual.

Ladies and gentlemen, there will be no strike after the meeting

4 Likes

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by Sijo01(f): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2023
At the end of the meeting, labour will call off the strike. undecided

NLC is a joke angry

4 Likes

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2023
NLC is filled with fooools!
Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by optionalY09: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2023
Labor can strike so long as it wont affect people going about their business. And any government worker that strike with them should vacate his office when he’s going on strike.

We will not allow any type of blackmail in this government.
Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2023
Must the Federal Government wait til the last minutes before doing the needful? Why is the roll out of paliatives taking this long to implement?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by MrFly(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2023
so NLC are citing the proposed demolition of illegal structures in Abuja as one of the criteria to go on strike? bunch of comedians parading as Labour leaders. mtchew!

1 Like

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by Thomthom(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2023
NLC Una no serious Monday midnight srike is called off.. how them take dey join this labour self

1 Like

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by Thomthom(m): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2023
MrFly:
so NLC are citing the proposed demolition of illegal structures in Abuja as one of the criteria to go on strike? bunch of comedians parading as Labour leaders. mtchew!
If u understand the meaning of labour u will understand.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by princeade86(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2023
have now realized why Michael Olise decided to shun Chelsea's offer to remain at Crystal Palace. It is needless to swap one mid table club with another. Some incurable optimistic Chelsea fans, say that we should continue to trust the process. But I ask, which process? There is no process, only chaos. For instance, Todd Boehly and his group, knew before the season started that Christopher Nkunku (the only player that resembles a striker) will be unavailable for almost half the season, yet shortly buying the overpriced Caicedo, he added Lavia, a player of similar profile. Similarly, he bought Palmer despite having Madueke in his ranks. He never deemed it fit to buy a striker. If this is not insanity can anyone tell me what it is.
Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by Bfly: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2023
If lagos never agitate, then nothing nothing yet
Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by MrFly(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2023
Thomthom:
If u understand the meaning of labour u will understand.
if u understand the meaning of "illegal" u will be free from mental slavery
Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by maasoap(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2023
FG keeps gaming NLC like the mugus they are. Lol

1 Like

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by maasoap(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2023
LUGBE:
FG is evil , they rule with deceit, lies and steal.

If NLC fail this time from shutting down then i will not take them serious anymore.

You can imagine, they run to media to curry sympathy in the name of audio meeting then behind the scene they dont. That is how criminals behave.

The main reason NLC Must embark on strike immediately are
1. Oshiomhole said at National TV that by june ending workers must be paid the palliatives, the FG did not issue disclaimer and they reneged and failed.

2. Tinubu said August first week that workers must be paid palliatives while living wage will take effect January and he has failed. So strike all the way.

My concern is still reason for the monies he realeased to National Assembly and Judiciary. What exactly are they for?
If he actually released money to them, I'm sure you know what for. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2023
Political NLC
Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by SmilingImabong: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2023
grin
Bingo is hungry again and backing at Rottweiler

Mumu NLC tongue

1 Like

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2023
Chunedujohnson6:
NLC and Their audio strike. Tueh!

If the video below interests you, please 🙏 click the link below to go to my youtube channel, Pari Passu Nigeria and watch it. Like and subscribe to help the channel grow. I'm a father of three lovely kids and I just lost my job. Things are really tough for me. I really need this. Thank you.

where is the video
Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by akinmusi(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2023
*While in search of daily bread, avoid being the bread itself.*

Blessed Sunday and lovely week ahead.

Motudun NG Autos
Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by jericco1(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2023
Both the NLC and FG are ment
I pity those still under the bondage of both.

1 Like

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by sammirano: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2023
Them suppose Kee the NLC heads and cancel the body. Uselessness can not be better defined
Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by Chinedumejoooo: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2023
This present FG is so deceitful.
They will meet NLC and promise them heaven on Earth without any plan to fulfil the plan or implement their promises.

1 Like

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by Reference(m): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2023
Strike for what. Haven't they given you the rice and beans you asked for?

1 Like

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by HOSTCOM(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2023
LUGBE:

If NLC fail this time from shutting down then i will not take them serious anymore.

You can imagine, they run to media to curry sympathy in the name of audio meeting then behind the scene they dont. That is how criminals behave.

1. Oshiomhole said at National TV that by june ending workers must be paid the palliatives, the FG did not issue disclaimer and they reneged and failed.

2. Tinubu said August first week that workers must be paid palliatives while living wage will take effect January and he has failed. So strike all the way.

My concern is still reason for the monies he realeased to National Assembly and Judiciary. What exactly are they for?
Even self the January living wage promise will still fail. Just mark my word. This country ehn.

1 Like

Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by delkuf(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2023
LUGBE:

did tinubu said by August first week he would give workers pallaitive and by January he will pay living wage. Please can I have the link
Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by Curious346: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2023
The strike should be indefinitely
Re: FG To Meet Labour On Monday, NLC Presses Ahead With Tuesday Strike by Interactive34: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2023
jericco1:
Both the NLC and FG are ment
I pity those still under the bondage of both.

You don Japa to UK?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Recovers Ajaokuta Steel From Global Steel / We Got N905.8m For No Contracts, Says Witness / Why We Arrested Omisore: EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.