Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

3 Die As Car Plunges Into Omo River On Sagamu-benin Expressway - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Die As Car Plunges Into Omo River On Sagamu-benin Expressway (21713 Views)

Two Die As Car Plunges Into Edo River (Photo) / Seven Women Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire Along Sagamu-Benin Expressway / FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway (2) (3) (4)

Re: 3 Die As Car Plunges Into Omo River On Sagamu-benin Expressway by Sleekfingers: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Odetokun3:
For how long will this particular river continue to claim people’s lives? What happen to fixing the railings?

We lost Prof. Oso i. That same axis.

Railings wey Iron condemn people dey comot.
Re: 3 Die As Car Plunges Into Omo River On Sagamu-benin Expressway by Sleekfingers: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Love800:
Hw did they die?
Cant they swim out?

How many people can swim in Nigeria?
Re: 3 Die As Car Plunges Into Omo River On Sagamu-benin Expressway by Nairas2dollars: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2023
Thonyboy:

Three persons were on Saturday confirmed dead while one other sustained injuries when a Toyota Sienna car plunged into the Omo River around Area J4 on the Sagamu-Benin expressway.

The incident was confirmed to newsmen by Mrs Florence Okpe, the Public Education Officer of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Ogun.

She said, “The accident occurred around 11:55 am and the suspected cause of the crash was excessive speed and loss of control which made the vehicle plunge into the river.

“The vehicle marked APP 830 HX was coming from Benin and heading to Lagos.”

The FRSC spokesperson disclosed that the bodies of those dead were deposited at the State General Hospital morgue in Ijebu-Ode.

Okpe added that three male adults were found dead while one person sustained injuries in the lone vehicle accident. The injured victim was taken to hospital for treatment.

She also quoted the State Sector Commander of FRSC, Anthony Uga, as describing the crash as avoidable if caution was considered.

The sector commander stated that speed limit violation by motorists, especially the commercial vehicle drivers on that route, was the cause of many road traffic crashes. (NAN)

https://.ng/2023/09/03/3-die-as-car-plunges-into-omo-river-on-sagamu-benin-expressway/

@O.p That's Owo river not OMO river.
Re: 3 Die As Car Plunges Into Omo River On Sagamu-benin Expressway by Love800(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hmm.
Me i cant swim too sef.
But will learn soonest.

Tankz
Sleekfingers:

How many people can swim in Nigeria?
Re: 3 Die As Car Plunges Into Omo River On Sagamu-benin Expressway by Odetokun3(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Railings wey Iron condemn people dey comot.

That one self dey o
Re: 3 Die As Car Plunges Into Omo River On Sagamu-benin Expressway by nkemoma(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2023
CJStarz:

Nwanne, Dem dey give any thing to a FTC? I wan join the 'work from the comfort of your home'gang

Nwanne.. nothing oo😁😁

Re: 3 Die As Car Plunges Into Omo River On Sagamu-benin Expressway by CJStarz: 5:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣

nkemoma:

Nwanne.. nothing oo😁😁
Re: 3 Die As Car Plunges Into Omo River On Sagamu-benin Expressway by Sleekfingers: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Love800:
Hmm.
Me i cant swim too sef.
But will learn soonest.

Tankz

You are welcome.
Re: 3 Die As Car Plunges Into Omo River On Sagamu-benin Expressway by brightleave(m): 1:55am On Sep 04, 2023
Kaybaba5:
This ember month we shall not die untimely death
That is only if you are careful

Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola / Osun Man Slumps While Driving, Dies In Accident / Captain Shaddad Tijjani Mohammed, Pilot's Inspiring Story