Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Stalemate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stalemate (95 Views)

Atiku, Wike’s Camps Rivers Meeting Ends In Stalemate / Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates / APC Consensus Meeting Ends In Stalemate, National Chairman Absent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stalemate by marvrick: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2023
The perennial rivalry between the Yoruba people and the Igbo people is very much welcome in my opinion. One is standing on the continued existence, Nigeria while the other stands on the assumption that Nigeria will eventually don't grate.

I support none of them. I rather watch and see how they both thrash themselves on social media like frustrated couples living in a one room apartment while neglecting the obvious matters that matter to them. I really pity these two tribes of the South. They are prosperous in almost every sphere of influence in this country yet they are at daggers drawn all the time! While they fight over inconsequentiala, the other tribes are flourishing and looking at the two mumus.

The day that Nigeria as a country will give up, perhaps that's the day the both tribes will realize how foolish they have been.

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Victory Of Sen. Adams Oshiomhole And Rep. Ihonvbere In Edo / Atiku, Obi Absent As Presidential Election Petitions Court / VIDEO: Police To Arraign Man Over Alleged Criminal Intimidation, Cyberbullying A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.