Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

How Will Releasing Kanu See To An End Of APC Sponsored Terrorism In The SE? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Releasing Kanu See To An End Of APC Sponsored Terrorism In The SE? (221 Views)

Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu / Aisha Blast Buhari Over Rearrest Of Nnamdi Kanu -see What She Said / Aisha Yesufu Seems To Be Regretting Attacking Nnamdi Kanu - See Her Twits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Releasing Kanu See To An End Of APC Sponsored Terrorism In The SE? by NotMagicBishop: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
You said Ekpa is working for both Tinubu and APC to destabilise the SE.

You said his autopilot faction that is behind the killings are working in tandem with Aso Rock to further destabilise the SE and that Ekpa has nothing to do with IPOB and Biafra agitation despite Ekpa being one of Kanu's closest disciples .

How then can freeing Kanu see to an APC mole and agent ending the killings and wanton violence in your SE?
Re: How Will Releasing Kanu See To An End Of APC Sponsored Terrorism In The SE? by nedu666: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
NotMagicBishop:
Nedu666
Sultanofpiglets
Emergingnation3
Enemybulldozer
Gidgiddy

Can you idiots explain how releasing Kanu will get the APC mole Ekpa to stop the violence in your yeast.

It will enable kanu contribute to the various types of lgbo shit you are eating. Right now you are missing out on kanu flavoured shit.

2 Likes

Re: How Will Releasing Kanu See To An End Of APC Sponsored Terrorism In The SE? by prettyayomide01(f): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
Honestly, the only reason Kanu should be released is to preserve the ego of Ndigbo.

Apart from orchestrating killings, the anti government cases Kanu is charged with has been committed by people like Imam Gumi, MC Oluomo, Reno Omokri etc

I am not a supporter of Kanu, and his idiotic followers; I am just sitting on the fence.

Again, to those who want to preserve the life, and liberty of Mr Kanu, what says you about the thousands that have lost, and losing their lives because of Kanu's short sighty ideology.

Should we pretend not to have heard when Kanu, from UK, threatened people who will open their shop, on a Biafra remembrance day, that they would be burned inside their shop. Should we pretend that the threat is an empty one?

I don't want to waste my time narrating the evils of Mr Kanu.

All I want to say is: IPOB reason for wanting Kanu free shouldn't be based on Kanu's false innocence, but for the sake of dignity of Ndigbo

You may be wondering ”what is dignity of Ndigbo"?
What I mean is, let it not be as if it is only Ndigbo who commit crime, or threaten the country that are always arrested

El Rufai's comment that Muslim-Muslim will keep, and forever rule Nigeria is capable of turning the country upside down.

Reno Omokri's comment that Gowon should have been more ruthless against Ndigbo, during the war, is a preach of the Reconstruction, Reconciliation, and Rehabilitation program which was/is to keep the country as on.

What of Buhari's the monkey and baboon will be soaked in blood comment?

What of Imam Gumi's inciteful comments
Re: How Will Releasing Kanu See To An End Of APC Sponsored Terrorism In The SE? by helinues: 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Na so confusion dey start

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Blackout, As National Union Of Electricity Employee Join NLC Strike / Open Letter To The Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs / Subsidy Pains: Labour Vows To Ground Economy, Begins Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.