Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How To Make Money And Maximize Your Earnings On X (twitter): A Step-by-step Guid - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money And Maximize Your Earnings On X (twitter): A Step-by-step Guid (1030 Views)

Comprehensive Admob Self Clicking Tutorial Kits For Beginners A-Z Complete Guid / Cash Out Your Finalized Earnings On Your Banned Google Adsense Account Today. / Adsense: 17 Ways To Increase Your Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money And Maximize Your Earnings On X (twitter): A Step-by-step Guid by drfun(m): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Are you looking to monetize your presence on X (Twitter)? Follow these steps to start earning from the X creator ad revenue share program. To qualify, ensure you meet the eligibility criteria:

Eligibility Criteria:
1. Be subscribed to X Premium or be a verified organization.
2. Accumulate at least 5 million organic impressions on your posts within the last 3 months.
3. Maintain a minimum of 500 followers.

Once you meet these requirements, you can kickstart your earnings by joining the X creator ad revenue share program. Here’s how:

Getting Started:
1. Navigate to your X profile and locate the “Menu” icon (three horizontal lines).
2. Select “Monetization.”
3. Click on “Join and set up payouts.”
4. Follow the provided instructions to create a Stripe account and link it to your X account.

Once you’ve successfully joined the program, you’ll begin earning a share of the ad revenue generated by your posts. Your earnings will vary based on several factors, including the number of impressions your posts receive, ad click-through rates, and ad costs.

Payout Information:
Payouts are issued on a monthly basis, provided you’ve generated at least $10 USD in revenue. You can easily withdraw your earnings to your bank account through Stripe.

To help you optimize your earnings through the X creator ad revenue share program, consider these valuable tips: READ MORE

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money And Maximize Your Earnings On X (twitter): A Step-by-step Guid by Chukatabra: 1:42am On Oct 20, 2023
I use https://changera.co/ virtual card to pay for my subscription. Making money is about getting higher impressions and longer conversations under each tweets. You get a percentage of ads shown in your comments.

This guys explained better - https://blog.changera.co/how-to-subscribe-to-x-premium-and-make-money/
Re: How To Make Money And Maximize Your Earnings On X (twitter): A Step-by-step Guid by nounpastquestio: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Please I need your help. I want to monetize my Twitter but currently have 2 questions/Issues

1. Currently Twitter mention Stripe Account which is not currently accepting Nigerians. My question here is MUST it be a Stripe Account I can use to make the payment or I can use another medium of payment like Dollar Master Card or Virtual Card?

2. If my account eventually gets verified, would it be Stripe Account they will pay me or there're other options I can use to receive payment from Twitter Ads?
Re: How To Make Money And Maximize Your Earnings On X (twitter): A Step-by-step Guid by Blackey(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06
nounpastquestio:
Please I need your help. I want to monetize my Twitter but currently have 2 questions/Issues

1. Currently Twitter mention Stripe Account which is not currently accepting Nigerians. My question here is MUST it be a Stripe Account I can use to make the payment or I can use another medium of payment like Dollar Master Card or Virtual Card?

2. If my account eventually gets verified, would it be Stripe Account they will pay me or there're other options I can use to receive payment from Twitter Ads?

@drfun
Can you please, respond to this question? I've got the same concern about the Stripe Account thing.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Blogger / Help With Html In My Web Page / Bully My Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.