Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

K. Michelle Drops New Single, “blame Yourself,” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K. Michelle Drops New Single, “blame Yourself,” (158 Views)

K. Michelle Links Up With Gloss Up For New Single “wherever The D May Land” / Ko S’agbara Lyrics By Michelle Benedek Ft Dunsin Oyekan / Nairaland Artiste, "Gondy", Drops New Song Titled "You See" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

K. Michelle Drops New Single, “blame Yourself,” by Chin168: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2023

K. Michelle Drops New Single, “Blame Yourself,” and Reveals Release Date for Final Album, “I’m The Problem”
K. Michelle has unveiled exciting details about her upcoming and final album, “I’m The Problem.” Set to release on September 22nd via MNRK Music Group, this album promises to be a heartfelt journey, seamlessly merging K. Michelle’s soulful signature sound with her deeply emotional lyricism.

The album cover, as seen above, offers a glimpse into the artistic vision of this highly anticipated release.

Among the tracks featured on the album is her previously released #1 Adult R&B Hit Single, “Scooch,” which made waves last year. To add to the excitement, K. Michelle has just released her latest single, “Blame Yourself,” inviting listeners into her introspective and vulnerable world.

“I’m The Problem” not only marks the conclusion of K. Michelle’s R&B journey but also marks her foray into the world of country music. The album introduces her official solo country single, “Tennessee,” paying homage to the legendary country music icon Dolly Parton.

Earlier this year, K. Michelle wrapped up a captivating 21-city “I’m The Problem Tour,” leaving fans eager for this final musical chapter. Stay tuned for a remarkable blend of soulful melodies and heartfelt storytelling when “I’m The Problem” drops on September 22nd.

https://retroworldnews.com/k-michelle-drops-new-single-blame-yourself-and-reveals-release-date-for-final-album-im-the-problem/

(1) (Reply)

Tone Stith Drops Heartfelt EP “P.O.V” – A Glimpse Into Unapologetic Love / How To Win Amazon Gift Vouchers Online / Are There Ghost Music Producers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.