Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? (444 Views)

Failed Promise Throwback: Peter Obi Planned Monorail System For Onitsha In 2010 / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by AcuraZDX: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Dear NIGERIANs, what about the much talked about Student Loan that was earlier announced by this administration?

The news generated alot of buzz, but the whole thing is looking like the usual 'promise' by the government.

Share your thoughts.
Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by AcuraZDX: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
Waiting for your comments
Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by helinues: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
After how many months?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by AcuraZDX: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
After how many months?

This is 3 months now. Any news about the loan?
Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by TemplarLandry: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
Okayyy. You need student loan, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by Uyomiya: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:
After how many months?

You should stop living with your parents an rent your own house helinues

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by helinues: 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Wait for a year
Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by helinues: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

You should stop living with your parents an rent your own house helinues

You should stop wasting life and time away trolling others for years.

Why should a productive person engage in such futile efforts.

That craziness wey dey your head yeh, I go comot am with madness

2 Likes

Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by Uyomiya: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

You should stop wasting life and time away trolling others for years.

Why should a productive person engage in such futile efforts.

That craziness wey dey your head yeh, I go comot am with madness

Hian so you don't want to leave the house at age 49?

5 Likes

Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by helinues: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

Hian so you don't want to leave the house at age 49?

Na your papa build the house?

If the house na my parents house, why should leaving or staying be your life problem?
Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by Treasure17(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Can anything good come out of Tinubu's tenure? Nah.
Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by Uyomiya: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Na your papa build the house?

If the house na my parents house, why should leaving or staying be your life problem?

Okay I will not fight you again since you want to give birth and let them share a room for you inside the house.

But how far na can't you look for a job to at least change the brown roof?

4 Likes

Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by helinues: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

Okay I will not fight you again since you want to give birth and let them share a room for you inside the house.

But how far na can't you look for a job to at least change the brown roof?

Better and good for your own sanity.

May be you can get productive from today
Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by Uyomiya: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Better and good for your own sanity.

May be you can get productive from today

Says the proud owner of 74k post

Not 700 o 74k

Go get a job

1 Like

Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by helinues: 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
Uyomiya:

Says the proud owner of 74k post

Not 700 o 74k

Go get a job

Add almost 500k likes join as they are all cashable.

Tell NL'S how many monikers you have created to be trolling your fellow guy as you are a coward to face them head on intellectually

Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by Uyomiya: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
helinues:

Add almost 500k likes join as they are all cashable.

Tell NL'S how many monikers you have created to be trolling your fellow guy as you are a coward to face them head on intellectually

Let go back are you ready to leave your parents house and rent your own?

1 Like

Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by okosodo: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Er
Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by nairalanda1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2023
I don't see the loan thing working out.

I doubt any Nigerian bank would be willing to lend money for such a venture, I also strongly doubt the loans would be paid back. Then knowing the poor record keeping we have, retrieving the loan would be palava. (At least in the UK, they have an efficent postcode system, Nigeria does not have that).

It's a really annoying connnundrum. University education is expensive, and finding money for the thing is a wahala. For a poor kontri like ours.

1 Like

Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by harkolat(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Okayyy. You need student loan, right?
Check p.m. Thanks
Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by Burob: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
AcuraZDX:

You should be more interested in back to the farm scheme?
Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by Burob: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
nairalanda1:
I don't see the loan thing working out.

I doubt any Nigerian bank would be willing to lend money for such a venture, I also strongly doubt the loans would be paid back. Then knowing the poor record keeping we have, retrieving the loan would be palava. (At least in the UK, they have an efficent postcode system, Nigeria does not have that).

It's a really annoying connnundrum. University education is expensive, and finding money for the thing is a wahala. For a poor kontri like ours.
But you & them facility seekers have BVN that will be used in securing the student loan abi?
Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by nairalanda1(m): 5:12am On Sep 04, 2023
Burob:
But you & them facility seekers have BVN that will be used in securing the student loan abi?

BVN might work.

Modified

BVN is an excellent idea. May be very useful to track loans. Still, make we see am. This is Nigeria, after all.
Re: How About Tinubu's Student Loan, Or Is Another Failed Promise? by OneCandleAway(f): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:

Wait for a year

This is why I don't pity you when that guy tells you.

Schools resume September and October, if the govt is genuine they would have rolled out steps on getting the loan by now

Maybe because at your big 49 years of age you live in your parents house so you're not concerned. Better come let me give you job so you'll stop crying and opening threads to report that someone is bullying you up and down.

(1) (Reply)

ASO ROCK Splashes Millions Of Naira On Propaganda / Tinubu In India. Meets With Indian Billonaire, Gopichand Hinduja / President Tinubu Departs UAE For Nigeria After Resolving Visa Ban Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.