Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police (35552 Views)

Police Parades Chike Ibezim Arrested For Cyberstalking / Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police / Fashola: Nnamdi, Chike Ibezim (Reportera) Not In Our Custody - DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by AfonjaScud: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
Malroux:
Stop supporting injustice against the downtrodden. You might be the victim tomorrow.

This can only be injustice to the retarded.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by maziengr: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
All those useless money they acquired from Buhari notorious government will soon finish. Arrogant people!
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by zeestone99(m): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
Malroux:
The speed at which Fashola denied the allegation showed he might be guilty. I wonder what he is trying to hide by capturing and detaining this young man.

He detained the brother to the accused. Since he's not the offender. Y detain him. If he did any wrong, charge him to court. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by AfonjaScud: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Slymonster:
Crazy country. Arresting someone in place of another and people are laughing here. Okay o.
What you allow will one day hunt you.

Let the fool crying in the social media give himself up if he isn't a cowsrd and loves his brother.
Bloody cowards.
Do the crime do the time.
Libel is a serious offence.
He will sell his property and that his useless cyber-bullying junk to pay for damages.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by AfonjaScud: 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
Malroux:
You think the guy will just wake up and start accusing Fashola just like that. Fashola should release him first so that the public can hear from him and not using state powers to intimidate and bully him to submission.

How moronic !
Release him first so he can abscond ?
If his brother has evidence, let him give himself up armed with it, simple.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by AfonjaScud: 12:01am On Sep 04, 2023
Sultty:
fk the police and screw this contraption called Nigeria. How dear u run democracy as if we don't have freedom of speech

Freedom of speech to libel and slander at will ?
You sound Obidient.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by otipoju(m): 12:03am On Sep 04, 2023
Georgry:
cheesy
On today's episode of FAFO.
Fvck around and find out

The person that cooks for others to eat will eventually have to eat as well. Everyone will be served in due time.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by AfonjaScud: 12:04am On Sep 04, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Ogbeni shut up! Who are the we? If you see fight will you stand?

Nnamdi Emmanuel Ibezim see fight now and he has gone to hide himself in a pit toilet. Who is the coward and who's running ?

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by AfonjaScud: 12:07am On Sep 04, 2023
Okechinwadike:
do you think Yoruba will be president forever? ok oooooo I think by now emefiele case suppose to tell you that nobody has monopoly of power

But atleast Ibo will never be president of nigeria except in their dreams.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by AfonjaScud: 12:09am On Sep 04, 2023
VULCAN:
If I asked you to tell us how you KNOW his allegations are spurious....

You won't be able to provide a logical response.

Because you chose to use grammar that is above your paygrade.

Tell us about the investigation you carried out, that made you claim the allegations are spurious.

Or do you agree that working for the small stipend govt gives you reduces your brain cells?

Senseless trash and ranting.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by AfonjaScud: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2023
jaxxy:
So what is he being arrested for?

u can't just say he has a case to answer then start witch-hunting.

When he is charged to court, go there, you will hear from the charge sheet.
That is not for public discussion.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by maziengr: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2023
I want to a question pls, when has Nigerians deviated from fake news? I still believe that 2015 was not so far to now. President Johnathan was highly bullied both in physical and cyber and no one was arrested nor imprisoned. So why this change at this point in time. Let trend with caution because internet and history have never forgotten. Enough of this shenanigan attitude.

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by biina: 12:37am On Sep 04, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Let the fool crying in the social media give himself up if he isn't a cowsrd and loves his brother.
Bloody cowards.
Do the crime do the time.
Libel is a serious offence.
He will sell his property and that his useless cyber-bullying junk to pay for damages.
You are simply a slowpoke!

Where is court verdict that convicted him of libel. He hasnt even been charged to court yet it is his brother that has been detained undecided

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by IbeOkehie: 1:50am On Sep 04, 2023
The Anti-Jakpa Crew will go all over the place shouting about how those in US or UK suffer at the hands of racist police, but this here is a disgusting misuse of police power. A man commits a crime and the police go arrest his relative and make him a hostage to secure the arrest of their target. Anyone that reads my commentary will immediately observe I like to deal in FACTS, FACTS, FACTS, so I seriously disapprove of slander, using media to trash others without evidence. Seek redress from the accused, not his relative.

And other Black African people are on here REJOICING in approval of this police action. One only needs to examine the opinions and reasoning of regular Nigerian people to know why Nigeria is the Poverty Capital of The World.

Thank God I will never again have my fate in the hands of a government run by Black Africans. You people are disgusting.

Good Luck to you all.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by Deefirm: 2:31am On Sep 04, 2023
A cleaner is held instead of a journalist mumu, someone can't be made to serve the punishment of another just because they're related by blood, try dey get small sense. Fight dirty with your empty stomach abi?

IconicR:
They think everywhere is like nairaland where you'll come to post false accusations.
We will fight dirty till these obidients have sense.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by lhurd: 3:48am On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
The speed at which Fashola denied the allegation showed he might be guilty. I wonder what he is trying to hide by capturing and detaining this young man.
my thoughts exactly. Something ain't right
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by ImperialYoruba: 4:27am On Sep 04, 2023
Georgry:
cheesy
On today's episode of FAFO.
Fvck around and find out

grin
I like this phrase. I will start using it.

Obidients, fawk around and find out! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by ImperialYoruba: 4:30am On Sep 04, 2023
Deefirm:
A cleaner is held instead of a journalist mumu, someone can't be made to serve the punishment of another just because they're related by blood, try dey get small sense. Fight dirty with your empty stomach abi?

Tell the journalist to get off internet, walk into police station and demand his brother release if he get liver.

Tell him "fawk around and find out". grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:41am On Sep 04, 2023
onuman:

They have allowed Boko Haram fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system to nearly overrun you and your hometown, after they adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system.

Igbo is your headache due to envy killing you. You can't give up one Nigeria, including Igbo, because you foolishly believe that cheap cash from crude oil in the Niger delta is too important for your existence.
Are you not an animal in human skin living in the zoo?
na u Sabi... Continue writing junks.. sha no pass ur boundaries
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by Malroux: 4:44am On Sep 04, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Seun
Dominique
Oam4j
Mukina2
Nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by Shattuck(m): 4:56am On Sep 04, 2023
IconicR:
Who is supporting injustice
You think this people are not humans too?
He should provide evidence atleast it's necessary to do that before publicly accusing someone

your brain dey work so? His brother had nothing to do with the case, he is a sovereign being, the police need to stop this stupidity of using individuals close to a suspect as substitute when the fail to get their target, I have been here before I know how much it hurts.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by Nursepepeye(f): 5:05am On Sep 04, 2023
richie240:
At least when the 2nd civil war start, u will leave yorubaland for alaigbo las-las.
Dey play!
grin
I'm Yoruba myself, he shock you? Tinubu and his miscreants are all criminals
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by richie240: 5:34am On Sep 04, 2023
Nursepepeye:
I'm Yoruba myself, he shock you? Tinubu and his miscreants are all criminals
My sister all of them have skeletons in their cupboards: Tinubu o, Atiku o, obi o, all of them!

The tin wey dey frustrating na how some ppl (obidients) go point accusing fingers over what they themselves are equally guilty of.

If lagos (and southwest in general) is ruled by politicians like their governors, it won't be a safe haven they all run to. Yet they will point accusing fingers while pretending that their own politicians are saints.
cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by Fejoku: 5:44am On Sep 04, 2023
lapintoz:
Have you considered checking into a mental health facility....you are practically going bunkers....

Your insanity is treatable and I'll do the world the honour.
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by jaxxy(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2023
AfonjaScud:

When he is charged to court, go there, you will hear from the charge sheet.
That is not for public discussion.

charged to court after how many days of illegal detention?
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by Okechinwadike: 7:47am On Sep 04, 2023
AfonjaScud:

ok oooooo
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by Sultty(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Freedom of speech to libel and slander at will ?
You sound Obidient.
at least I have identity. But I can't say such for u dumbo

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by Deefirm: 10:06am On Sep 04, 2023
In a sane society, the NPF and Fashola will be made to pay for their actions, you don't trample on innocent people fundamental human right because you possess power. I trust a human right activist is gearing up already for some cash out on this case. The law does not permit the offense of A to be transferred to B.

ImperialYoruba:

Tell the journalist to get off internet, walk into police station and demand his brother release if he get liver.

Tell him "fawk around and find out". grin grin
Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by DenreleDave(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2023
franugo:

But the owner of the website and news outlet is not hidden...neither is the culprit's statement that he was never invited. Is it not better for NPF to make a statement that the culprit was actually invited and never showed?

Very simple.. Let the owner of the website turn himself up..

All thees Ur online defenses will change notin

Let him approach the police with evidence of Fashola writing judgement like he claimed

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by DenreleDave(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2023
Deefirm:
In a sane society, the NPF and Fashola will be made to pay for their actions, you don't trample on innocent people fundamental human right because you possess power. I trust a human right activist is gearing up already for some cash out on this case. The law does not permit the offense of A to be transferred to B.

Yen yen yen

U go explain tire

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is In Our Custody, He Has A Case To Answer - Police by DenreleDave(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2023
Fejoku:
What many Igbos still don't understand is that the average Yoruba sees nothing wrong in treating an Igbo person unjustly. Until we start giving them fire for fire, they will never fear any consequence of wrong doing to us.
Since when has it become right to arrest and detain the relation of a suspect? For the Yorubas, it is right to do so if the victim is Igbo. We must correct this and do it very fast.
They are still holding an Igbo chief who committed no crime while MC Oluomo who threatened Ndigbo and had some of his boys burn some of our properties is walking free. They feel there's nothing we can do. It is either we give them a taste of their own treatment or they will do even worse to us.

Simply walk up to the police and provide evidence.

I will not support any louts or nuisance dt causes unrest.... Ur ranting online is nada

Provide evidence and see for ursef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them / Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.