Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

El Rufais Legacy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufais Legacy. (298 Views)

El-rufais Son Tells Ungrateful Igbos To Leave Lagos. David Hundeyin Fumes / El-rufais Son Mocks Abia State / PDP Launches Legacy TV Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufais Legacy. by Strafudeen: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
This week, I visited kaduna shop rite.

A sprawling huge mall.

Sadly 99.5 percent of the shops in the mall are not yet leased.

Few , very few Customers trickle in and leave.

The atmosphere is no fun.

There is no joy.

Compare this to a shop rite branch opening in owerri or enugu or lagos.

By the way I also visited enugu and owerri shop rites. The difference is painfully clear.

Kaduna is sick.

This once buoyant, bubbling capital of Northern Nigeria is now a shadow if itself.

El rufais open hatred for Christians contributed to the mass exodus that afflicted the city.

Now, there's no one to patronise businesses.

I wish the current government luck, but this town is going down very fast.

The midget whose only achievement is Muslim Muslim ticket is not here to force people to patronise his shoprite.

I really feel for kaduna, a state I grew up in.

The government needs to attract people back to the state before its too late.

El rufai...SHAME ON YOU.

3 Likes

Re: El Rufais Legacy. by BoldBrainz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
I endorse this thread!

1 Like

Re: El Rufais Legacy. by Strafudeen: 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I endorse this thread!
Thanks my brother. The thing pain me no be small.
Re: El Rufais Legacy. by silvoclaira: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Kd living in its own shadows because of the fanatics

Op call nlfpmod to take it to fp

1 Like

Re: El Rufais Legacy. by Strafudeen: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
Nlfpmod...help us highlight the plight if our beloved city abeg.

I'm igbo but I'm kadunarian at heart.
God bless kaduna state.
Re: El Rufais Legacy. by Isokotolopia: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
The only achievement of the short Shaitian of zkaduna is religious intolerance

1 Like

Re: El Rufais Legacy. by MTNnews: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
First I like to ask few questions before commenting on this thread

1. Are you Igbo ?
2. Have you travelled outside Nigeria before ?

I ask #2 because if you you will understand malls do not have to be overcrowded like it is in Owerri Lagos or anywhere else.

Strafudeen:

The government needs to attract people back to the state before its too late.

El rufai...SHAME ON YOU.
Re: El Rufais Legacy. by Strafudeen: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
MTNnews:
First I like to ask few questions before commenting on this thread9

1. Are you Igbo ?
2. Have you travelled outside Nigeria before ?

I ask #2 because if you you will understand malls do not have to be overcrowded like it is in Owerri Lagos or anywhere else.

.1. Yes.
2. Yes.

Questions for you

1. Have you been to kaduna shoprite?
2. Is it yielding return on investment?
Re: El Rufais Legacy. by MTNnews: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
I tot so

The ShopRite in Sangotedo here we still have vacant stores. Malls grow community n soon enough that of Kaduna will.

I have visited malls abroad that are persistently scanty over the years, they remain active n keep growing as the community around them continue to grow.

In all of this process no one needs to be lamenting except hate as beclouded your reason n only one tribe go everywhere hating their host n we all know what tribe that is.

Strafudeen:

.1. Yes.
2. Yes.

Questions for you

1. Have you been to kaduna shoprite?
2. Is it yielding return on investment?

1 Like

Re: El Rufais Legacy. by Chinjo2: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Right from his days as FCT minister, El- Rufai's legacies has been Sorrow, Tears and Blood.

1 Like

Re: El Rufais Legacy. by Strafudeen: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
MTNnews:
I tot so

The ShopRite in Sangotedo here we still have vacant stores. Malls grow community n soon enough that of Kaduna will.

I have visited malls abroad that are persistently scanty over the years, they remain active n keep growing as the community around them continue to grow.

In all of this process no one needs to be lamenting except hate as beclouded your reason n only one tribe go everywhere hating their host n we all know what tribe that is.

Sadly you have turned this into a tribal bashing fest for you.
Sad because I actually believed you're intelligent.

I wouldn't join you in your hate.

Just know that in the mall at kaduna , 99.5 percent of malls are locked up and yet to be leased. This is unprecedented anywhere on earth even in nigeria.

If you want to go toxic again , avoid me.

Have a good evening

1 Like

Re: El Rufais Legacy. by iSense247: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
I wonder why a right thinking politician will abandon governance for religious vendetta. He was able to do that because he knew he didn't need the votes of the people even Muslims in Kaduna state. When courts and electoral umpire are in the pockets of corrupt politicians, terrorists and touts will become too powerful beyond their mental capacity. Hell Rufai, Tinubu and Wike are typical examples. Such is dangerous for any society.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uncertainty, As Proposed PEPT Judgment, NLC Strike, And DSS Warning Cast Shadow / How To End Insecurity by Minister of Defense (picture) / The Five Oyenusi's Illegitimate Children By Osondu Nworu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.