Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Hi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hi (582 Views)

Hi Folks, Will You Prefer To Be Jobless In Nigeria To Been Jobless In The Uk? / ThoniaSlim - Hi, looking foward to making new friends / nadine - Hi, I'm new (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi by minhaskhan(m): 6:17am On Oct 16, 2011
Hi ya, I’m a newebie to this blogging stuff But, I’ve just recently setup my own blog, and I really appreciate your site. I found it while searching for interesting articles on google. I’m going to add it to my favorites to check out future posts.
Re: Hi by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Hey friend from Pakistan . . . u are most welcome newbie , i am so pleased to see u here and i believe other members of this high rated online Forum are also pleased to have u most especially the site ADMIN Seun Osewa and the Moderators . . . grin grin

do feel free to share on interested thread. . . wink
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police And The Killing Of Innocent Citizens / No Subsidy Removal / A Lifetime Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.