Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6 (21911 Views)

Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Week 8 Saturday Night Party / Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (week 2) / Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Saturday Night Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6 by Gee64: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2023
Youths in advanced countries are busy inventing things but in Africa, we are doing fine boy fine girl and playing. Why will fraud and prostitution not escalate?
Dey play!
We go all chop the breakfast wen we prepare for ourselves.
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6 by Isobug: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2023
VikingKing:

I perfectly understand what you mean by short notes. What I'm saying is that this is a picture reference thread. It is assumed that you know the names of the housemates, so except you want the notes to tell you what they're wearing and who designed their individual outfits, it's not needed. Enjoy the pictures and move on.
Okayoo, you win
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6 by Successfulben: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2023
You're just product of a wasted sperm. Your papa would have just peed on the floor or better still used protection. All these small small boys on NL are getting worst by the day
Vinnie2000:

As far as Ilebaye is there, no Problem.๐Ÿคจ

Dat Girl's Yanch and Boobs are so Portable and Pressable. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™‚

Same with dat Alex Babe. ๐Ÿ˜Š

E Pain me say I no dey the House. embarassed
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6 by KingLennon(m): 8:50am On Sep 04, 2023
MrBroke:

No. I think is a show not for people who can't sit freely and watch and still be making money. So if one big man dey watch him dey jobless? When you get money and free time and rest of mind you go watch TV shows more and enjoy entertainment. You guys should stop acting serious like say nah ona find money or matured pass cause that's you guys deceiving yourself if only ona know, people way dey watch the show get those characteristics pass ona.
So you think I can subscribe my DSTV and watch this show with my beautiful kids and my wife? Show wer no fit teach morals. No sensible big man go watch this nonsense sad
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6 by MrBroke(m): 10:15am On Sep 04, 2023
KingLennon:

So you think I can subscribe my DSTV and watch this show with my beautiful kids and my wife? Show wer no fit teach morals. No sensible big man go watch this nonsense sad

Then don't change the narrative to being jobless and not everyone sees it with their children. 18+ is for a reason.
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6 by KingLennon(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2023
MrBroke:

Then don't change the narrative to being jobless and not everyone sees it with their children. 18+ is for a reason.
So you watch this show? I used to look at you as an intellectual and sensible fellow through ur posts on Nairaland. But now my hands are tied sad
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6 by luluman: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2023
KingLennon:
Show for the jobless sad
Is Nairaland your office? If you get job go & do it, nobody forces you to watch.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6 by MrBroke(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2023
KingLennon:

So you watch this show? I used to look at you as an intellectual and sensible fellow through ur posts on Nairaland. But now my hands are tied sad

Try and watch it too, especially when they have task and arena games, it is educative too, with reality shows like this you get to understand a lot about people too and beside one of the seasons somebody I knew also was in the show so I had to show support. It is better I watch this show in my free time than have a meaningless conversation with some people. You get?
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6 by kuljayms1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nice pictures. The phone's camera must be sharp.
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6 by DanyelAmeh: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
They all look good. Cool pictures
Re: Pictures From Bbnaija Season 8 All Star Edition Saturday Night Party Week 6 by Zarandah: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Fine boys and girls. cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twilight Fan Marries Cardboard Cut-out Of Edward Cullen In ยฃ2,000 Vegas Wedding / Pictures From Bbnaija Saturday Night Party Week 6 / Big Brother Nigeria Coming up March 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.