Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara (71002 Views)

Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) / Pig Gave Birth To Half Human Half Pig(graphics Photos) / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by drphantom: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2023
Since there are no pictures nor physical samples, it would be difficult to substantiate the claim.

It would be difficult for the proti3ns produced by the genetic expressions of th3 DNA of one species to be compatible with another.

It's more likely to a congenital anomaly, with some obviously misshapen features, and incompatible with life.

ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fear-as-goat-allegedly-gives-birth-to-half-human-in-kwara/

2 Likes

Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by FaithBrain1994(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2023
The goat is a witch
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by lawani: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2023
Enoch Adeboye leader of the RCCG impregnated a donkey and the donkey gave birth but of course such a kid of Adeboye and his donkey can not be viable for procreation
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by maasoap(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2023
GOFRONT:
As it is not Incest....... I guess one Kazeem must have secretely raped that helpless goat to stupor.....It is evident by the Human-like nature of the goat......
MrsTwrite:
One stupid full grown idiot must have had carnal knowledge with that goat.

He-goat, mating between human being and goat can't produce offsprings
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by drnoel: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fear-as-goat-allegedly-gives-birth-to-half-human-in-kwara/

Only in Africa that you will hear very silly things like this. Na wah
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by AvrilNeuf(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Be like na only me no see goat wey born half human for the post
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by tctrills: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

We know anti-biology.
All we want is the truth so as to forestall future occurrence of these barbaric act.

Maybe you don't get the picture but animal rapist are potential pedophiles that can rape infants to deaths.
You can now take your lectures to the classroom as the classroom teacher that you are and not here
Oga, a man can't impregnate a goat. Please humble yourself and learn.
The reason your parents sent you to school is so that you can obtain knowledge.
I understand that you had a wrong understand but not that I have corrected you, it only right for you to make further research and learn for yourself.
Stop entertaining fake news.
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by Lovelydaisies: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
While it's false news, it's important to note that a goat can't take in for a human. Contraception only occurs within a species. Maybe Homo sapiens and Homo erectus, for ndi science...but not human and goat.
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by lawani: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lovelydaisies:
While it's false news, it's important to note that a goat can't take in for a human. Contraception only occurs within a species. Maybe Homo sapiens and Homo erectus, for ndi science...but not human and goat.
Two different specie can have offspring that will live but it will not be viable for reproduction. It will die without reproducing but sperm from a human being can fertilize a donkey and Enoch Adeboye of the RCCG did that with his donkey. I think the beast is still alive kept somewhere by the CIA
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by AfonjaPriest: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Beatru:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by YouandiAllofus: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
jrusky:

Can you explain this better. Have you any idea how goat can birthed half goat half human? Tell us more.

All I can say is Kwara need to spiritually purge their land they hav crossed the line in the name of religion thereby invited spiritual curses on their land, likely more strange things loading in Kwara this might just be testing the mic. Just thinking loud...I might be wrong though....
Unless you want to believe that the source is a fake news peddler or you want to attribute some fetish and spiritual colouration to it, otherwise, the story remains as published until further investigation by a reputable body reveal otherwise
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by YouandiAllofus: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Queensfield:

You're very funny. It's completely impossible for a human to impregnate a goat
Its not like we don't know it is biologically impossible. My submission is prompted by the report because it is from a reputable source. Think about it, don't you think something demanding explanation may have transpired? You can't possibly know better than a team of reporters on investigative journalism in their field of profession unless you mean to say that the source is a fake news outlet
Re: Fear As Goat Allegedly Gives Birth To Half-human In Kwara by YouandiAllofus: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Queensfield:

You're very funny. It's completely impossible for a human to impregnate a goat
Its not like we don't know it is biologically impossible. My submission is prompted by the report because it is from a reputable source. Think about it, don't you think something demanding explanation may have transpired? You can't possibly know better than a team of reporters on investigative journalism in their field of profession unless you mean to say that the source is a fake news outlet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Scary Facts We Probably Don't Know About Snakes. / Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) / Free Internet Browsing Using Your-freedom Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.