Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Could You Pls Suggest A Football Club To Switch To? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Could You Pls Suggest A Football Club To Switch To? (191 Views)

Eni Aluko Becomes First Black Female Football Club Owner In Italy (Photos) / FIFA Approves Arthur Okonkwo's Nationality Switch To Nigeria / Barcelona Becomes The First Club To Have Players In Each Of The World Cup Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Pls Suggest A Football Club To Switch To? by iExplore(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
I'm considering changing my football club and could use some suggestions.

Pls don't ask which club I currently support 'cause I may not reply to that.

Suggest any other English FC except Man U and Chelsea (No, it's not because of their performance this season).

Re: Could You Pls Suggest A Football Club To Switch To? by wis3(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Tottenham Hotspurs for no reason.
Re: Could You Pls Suggest A Football Club To Switch To? by thesicilian: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Depends entirely on your preferences. What are you looking for in a football club?
E.g go for Man City if you want guaranteed wins every week.

For beautiful attacking style of play you can choose between Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal

For History and bragging rights you can go for Liverpool, Man U, Real Madrid or Barcelona

If you don't care about trophies you can go for Tottenham or Arsenal . These two play fantastic football week in week out but nothing to show for it at the end of the season
Re: Could You Pls Suggest A Football Club To Switch To? by iExplore(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2023
thesicilian:
Depends entirely on your preferences

True. I do have few in mind but could still use some suggestions 'cause I don't know much about most of the clubs
Re: Could You Pls Suggest A Football Club To Switch To? by nicho450(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
Any team will do apart from Manchester United
Re: Could You Pls Suggest A Football Club To Switch To? by iExplore(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
thesicilian:
Depends entirely on your preferences. What are you looking for in a football club?
E.g go for Man City if you want guaranteed wins every week.

For beautiful attacking style of play you can choose between Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal

For History and bragging rights you can go for Liverpool, Man U, Real Madrid or Barcelona

If you don't care about trophies you can go for Tottenham or Arsenal . These two play fantastic football week in week out but nothing to show for it at the end of the season

Perfect!
Re: Could You Pls Suggest A Football Club To Switch To? by MrsTwrite(f): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
grin
Re: Could You Pls Suggest A Football Club To Switch To? by Alchemy528: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Brighton
More expecially kauro mitoma is very good

(1) (Reply)

Are They Broke? Barcelona Sells Pieces Of Camp Nou Grass To Raise Funds / The Head Of The Spanish Football Federation Was Sued For Kissing The Athlete / Top Quality Custom Rash Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.