Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins (23158 Views)

Davido Debunks Rumours That He Was Arrested. / Davido Reacts To Report Of Welcoming Twins With Chioma In USA / Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by nlfpmod: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Rita Dominic has debunked a viral report that she gave birth to twins.

The report said: "Rita Dominic and husband, Fidelis Anosike welcome set of Twins".

Instaog9ja and other verified X users posted the Fake News.

Reacting to the fake news posted by Instablog, Rita shared a gif with the caption "You Know You Lying".

This is not the first time the fake news of Rita Dominic Anosike allegedly giving birth to twins is trending. In September 2022, the same fake news trended and the popular actress also came out to debunk it.

Maybe they want to keep posting the fake news every year until she finally gives birth.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by turmacs(f): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
But calm down ohh, as a guy, why you go dey in good terms with your papa?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by doggedfighter(f): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2023
Allow people enjoy their relationships without pressure.

Keep your expectations to yourself !

There were rumours that she was pregnant when she wedded but she wasn't. Now this !

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
There should be law against false news

18 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by finallybusy: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
Pointless topic regarding a has-been.
Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hmm I wish it was true
If I can have my babies at once I'll be very happy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Go ahead and adopt twins..

tell them you gave birth..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by money121(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by Heffalump(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
Claim it madam. It can be faith at work. I love twins.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by Ladyzip(f): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
Blogger's are deadly more than cancer.

They kill people before their time 🙄🙄

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by MICVOCT(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
Anthropological!!!

Such is life.
Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by tfelicityk(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
If she decides to file charges against the bloggers of this information.
They will want to castigate her. This bloggers should respect people privacy and deformation of character...

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by DoubleChief001: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
Na she know
Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by ecolime(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
nlfpmod:

Maybe they want to keep posting the fake news every year until she finally gives birth.
That would be a terrible thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by GanagiBitrus: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
Bloggers will just deliberately come up with fake news so she will come to debunk it, thereby telling them the real truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by Emma1Oj(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2023
Life is too precious to pay attention to what pple are saying about you because your dream is to become successful, some people’s dream is to make sure you are not successful. When you’re not successful, they’ve achieved a goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by Ladyzip(f): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ladyzip:
Blogger's are more deadly than cancer.

They kill people before their time 🙄🙄
Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by propsad3: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by Skillsnigeria: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by Mindlog: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hokoumo12:
Shey she never enter menopause?

I would want to believe that you are not aware that more women are now into Embryo freezing which they pay annually to be stored and can still have a child later in life, if they choose to?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by Dshocker(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
tiamiyukunle69:
There should be law against false news

If they the government should put up a law on it, trust me brooo, na you go first collect space for kirikiri..
Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by simfrost90210: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
Haba🙄 what's all this rubbish?
The way fake news is being peddled on social media is becoming too disgustingly annoying😒

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by specialmati(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked let her tap into the prophecy then abi she no go like twins.
Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by compoundC: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2023
kiss

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by Godjone(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
grin
Just claim it my dear beautiful Rita. I just love this girl i don't know why. She kept herself up for her man till marriage, no sleeping around with men even though she is 40.
I salute you dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by honestivo(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
Claim the lie for ur good
Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by Dogalmighty17: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sometimes, you won't really blame the federal government when they say they want to clamp down on social media. Is blogging by force?

Failed people who couldn't achieve anything worthwhile in their lives, sit down and post lies in the name of blogging.

If you can't generate engagement for you blog and you have to rely on posting false narratives to generate traffic, then blogging isn't for you. If gossip is the only way your blog makes money, then you are a cheap non entity.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins by FashionCookie(f): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2023
Reasons I like Whizkid...write anything from now till tomorrow, he no send anybody papa.
Na so them dey deny tomorrow, we go find out say na true. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tboss Dazzling In Pink Off Shoulder Outfit / Dino Melaye, Others Honoured At Mr Odey's Show & Entertainment Awards (Pictures) / Verydarkman Over Excited As He Vibes To His Song After His Release (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.