Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra (17415 Views)

Catholic Church, Market, Houses Collapse In Benue State. Many Injured / Three-storey Building, Prison Wall Collapse In Onitsha / Ambode visits scene of school building collapse in Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by greatiyk4u(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
post=125558184:

May Almighty God Save You From BAD NEWS

Is Praying For You, From Onitsha

Man way day work on bad news day chop from bad news.....always keep us updated
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Mindlog: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Sad. May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by NaijaCover(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Man way day work on bad news day chop from bad news.....always keep us updated

My Brother, Dey Hustle Hard ooo

1 Like

Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Pepperdemisback: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2023
They said the building was approved for Animal husbandry but owner turned it to residence. These people and money?
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Dogalmighty17: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
There is a reason the West doesn't buy chinese made steel.
As an engineer, you do your calculations with the assumption that The integrity of the materials you are using, are up to standard.

Sometimes, everyone involved in the design and construction of multi story buildings can do everything right. But that the Chinese keep cutting corners and pushing substandard materials into the market, will make mockery of the most sound of engineering calculations.

China is Nigerias number 1 steel supplier. It is no coincidence that building collapses have become frequent. In the 80s, 90s and early 2000s, when did any one hear of biulding collapses?

Nigerias regulatory agencies need to sit up.

4 Likes

Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by MTNnews: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2023
Lehancy of the Pandora criminal Peter Obi
Pepperdemisback:
They said the building was approved for Animal husbandry but owner turned it to residence. These people and money?
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Emmanuel30a: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
michlins:
This is too terrible.

God console the victims
How...? This is how a cow or cows,etc; do talks anyhow... Don't talk anyhow or stop talking anyhow jare...cow or cows/a cow... You wants me to says wow or whoa...?... Did you wants to "crows like a cow"...,or like a fowl/like fowls...?... I suspects that you dey play...,or I suspect fowl&foul plays...? Is it fowl play, foul plays or dey play...? Fouls and cows plays...? Is this how Fow and Falcao... plays and lays or lays and plays...? Of course, I have seen cow and Falcao plays and lays or lays and plays... You wants to chop or you wants chop...? You don "chao"...? You wan chao...?, come lets chao or come over and lets chao/chop...
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Crafteck1: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
They hv gone to rest if they were born again....

Sad that religion has stopped you from thinking
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Akasammyoka: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
Collapse building again. This is becoming an emergency situation in Nigeria.
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Emmanuel30a: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2023
Crafteck1:

Sad that religion has stopped you from thinking
You means...? Like what...jare...
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Originalsly: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
The man in charge of COREN is calling out all the faults in the construction that lead to the building collapse. If his agency was doing its job of inspection construction should've been shut down. He needs to look in the mirror to see who is really to he blamed.
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Emmanuel30a: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
Akasammyoka:
Collapse building again. This is becoming an emergency situation in Nigeria.
Emergency indeed...or indeed emergency...?... Indeed... evils deed... Emergency, urgency & regencies,etc; of evils deeds, in evil deeds or like evils deed...? Did you knows that, drinking or smoking weeds,etc; is an evil deeds...? Is drinking or smoking weeds, etc; an evil deeds or like evil deeds...?... Indeeds...
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Emmanuel30a: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
Originalsly:
The man in charge of COREN is calling out all the faults in the construction that lead to the building collapse. If his agency was doing its job of inspection construction should've been shut down. He needs to look in the mirror to see who is really to he blamed.
Call 911 then...? Like they did then in The Garden of Eden,or now and then,etc; in the Garden of Eden...?... Is it in The Garden of Eden or in The Lions Den...? Is the Lions Den then,etc; now a Garden of Eden,a Garden and Harden of Eden or a Garden and Harden,etc; that are hidden in/with or within/inside The Garden of Eden...or Gardens like Eden...? How can A/The Garden of Eden,etc; becomes a Den or a/the Lions Den then...? Maybe I should asks DJ EDEN,etc; who was/who were there then... I should probably asks from Muhideen Nurudeen Tajudeen etc; and Biden of Sweden Aberdeen..., that are Dean...or that has becomes a Dean...& Warden...,of Sweden or Aberdeen...? Or, of &in THE GARDEN of GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ETC...? Yeah, let me asks or help me to asks Sean Kingston...,etc; that sang: "You are always beautiful girl or what have you..." Maybe I should asks Bill & Hilary Clinton...or Lyttleton... I would have loved or loves,etc; to ask Macpherson/a Macpherson/a Macpherson person... What of Robinson...? Robinson what...? Help me asks or helps me to ask Sean Kingston and Whitney Houston,etc; in or from Houston or Boston... In Bolton...? I needs to see Macpherson or Macpherson and Lyttleton person... I'm afraid that or would be fraids&afraids that, I can only or would only seems to sees their skeleton,etc; that can't drinks lipton or lipton teas... GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ETC are THE LION OF THE TRIBE of JUDAH... THEY DON'T TAKES or ACCEPTS BRIBES... for you to do what...? ACCEPTS THEIR PRECEPTS&CONCEPTS, ETC; or what...? Or not...? Then, you would go nuts... naught, fraught, haught, etc;;after everything you have been taught...,"you have thoughts, you have has thoughts or you have in your thoughts,etc; you are still an idiot bigot holocaust harlot adult sluts...? Comot...or you would soon comots,etc; like Lot, like The wife of Lot...or like Lot and The wife of Lot or like those "wifes" of Lot... Like in the time of Lot... I doubt...GCE and WASSCE...

1 Like

Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by okuwehcris: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
[quote author=drizslim post=125558120]Rest well to the deceased.. Engineers are shortchanging their clients these days.. God help us.
They are quacks and not Engineers. How can you employ someone without a degree to manage a storey building. Even most of them will tell you they don't need structural design, they prefer to buy excess materials than to pay a professional that will reduce the excessive buying of materials.

The thing is so bad to the extent the professional will be wondering how can a normal human being be reasoning as such
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Nairas2dollars: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Jekings:
CCTV Spy Recording Pen. Get this quality CCTV Spy recording Pen. This Pen can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The pen is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #15.000... To buy pls call the phone number below
My Igbo importer friend imported this and his own is #10,000. More quality than this. I have about 4 in my cars because of these stupid lastma and police people that would want bribe!
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Crafteck1: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
You means...? Like what...jare...

Any religion based on miracles... You are better off worshipping a magician the concept of heaven and hell existed when they believe the Earth was flat it has been debunked and how we know the Earth is round and there's nothing at the top or bottom we just have planet surrounding us but due to religion people are yet to wisen up
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Kennyswag: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
Three less flatheadds to worry about. More oxygen to nigeria
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by 8stargeneral: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
So sad
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Emmanuel30a: 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2023
Crafteck1:

Any religion based on miracles... You are better off worshipping a magician the concept of heaven and hell existed when they believe the Earth was flat it has been debunked and how we know the Earth is round and there's nothing at the top or bottom we just have planet surrounding us but due to religion people are yet to wisen up
Hmm hmmm um?...
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by FreeStuffsNG: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
post=125557177:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/father-2-sons-killed-in-building-collapse-in-anambra/
It's very unfortunate that a quack built the house.
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Herbiodun09: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
Another obidient gone
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by SSpeter(m): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Pathetic
Most of these collapses of building are caused by differential settlement of the strip foundation
Seconded by wrong usage of the right reinforcement and placements

Either you consult a good Engineer and get it right or simply know that you can't eat your cake and have it.
differential settlement can only lead to cracks and this can be partly managed if the lintel is used effectively to chain the building and make it a monolithic structure. However what we have here is a foundation failure
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Alkhamouss: 12:33am On Sep 04, 2023
Eyya!
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by callmevirus(m): 2:20am On Sep 04, 2023
MTNnews:
May their soul rest on peace.

This are the legacy of that foolish Pandora. Obi, the bastard must be arrested and jailed.

I remember clearly Igbo demanding for Tinubu's head for the building collapse in Lagos. Make any fool wey Dem no born well quote me to defend Peter Obi.

Illiterate what has Obi got to do with the collapse building
Show casing stupidity
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Desusi: 3:44am On Sep 04, 2023
Dshocker:

Which day are we going to see "" has died?
Last,last,den go died too.Na death dey end something.

1 Like

Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by wink2015(m): 4:15am On Sep 04, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Pathetic
Most of these collapses of building are caused by differential settlement of the strip foundation
Seconded by wrong usage of the right reinforcement and placements

Either you consult a good Engineer and get it right or simply know that you can't eat your cake and have it.

If these reasons are the cause of building collapse.

Then why are building engineer not getting it right.
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Kobicove(m): 4:39am On Sep 04, 2023
michlins:
This is too terrible.

God console the victims

May God console the family of the victims
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by cenaman(m): 4:47am On Sep 04, 2023
Nnewi and stubbornness
Re: Father, 2 Sons Killed In Building Collapse In Anambra by Bigchristo: 4:48am On Sep 04, 2023
post=125557177:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/father-2-sons-killed-in-building-collapse-in-anambra/
some people think building houses with substandard materials is a good thing, it will only claim lives

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of Three Rescued Alive After Being Trapped In A House Fire In Lagos. PICS / Interior Design, Furniture & Complete Home/office Renovation Services / The C Of O Or Gazette Is Under Processing Land Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.