Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th (1246 Views)

How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? / Buhari To Inaugurate New Ministers After 16th Of August - SGF / Compressed Video’ Tendered At Tribunal Fails To Prove Akpabio’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by concho(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
As Tension grows with loads of prediction as to who the Judgment is going to favor, one thing keep going on in my mind.

What if something happens to hinder the Tribunal from giving their final judgment before 16th??

What are the possible (constitutional ) implications?
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by duro4chang(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2023
Fear fear!
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by Bibi1410: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
The status quo continues with Tinubu at the realms of power. Dont think constitution provides any provision if judges fail to make judgement by the cut off date. Maybe lawyers can let us know.
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by Jostoman: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2023
Oga remove that thought from your mind abeg.
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by Jostoman: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2023
Bibi1410:
The status quo continues with Tinubu at the realms of power. Dont think constitution provides any provision if judges fail to make judgement by the cut off date. Maybe lawyers can let us know.
this one na nonsense thread
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by Parachoko: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2023
concho:
As Tension grows with loads of prediction as to who the Judgment is going to favor, one thing keep going on in my mind.

What if something happens to hinder the Tribunal from giving their final judgment before 16th??

This is a chidish question. They will give the judgement

It's Sacrosanct
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by DMerciful(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2023
There might be coup
concho:

Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by IVORY2009(m): 8:26am On Sep 04, 2023
Revolution
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by helinues: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2023
The judgement should be ready early before Sept 16

Yet to be confirmed news said Sept 6, 2 days from today
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by helinues: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
There might be coup

And who will lead the coup?
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by DMerciful(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2023
The military will not allow impunity to go on perpetually. They have the mandate to protect the country even if it means from a corrupt judiciary
helinues:

And who will lead the coup?
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by helinues: 8:34am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
The military will not allow impunity to go on perpetually. They have the mandate to protect the country even if it means from a corrupt judiciary

Who will trigger the military?
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by DMerciful(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2023
These things are known after they've happened
helinues:

Who will trigger the military?
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by helinues: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
These things are known after they've happened

Okay. But this na fictional as PEPT would be delivering their judgement on Sept 6, 2 days from now.

How do you feel hearing that?
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by DMerciful(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2023
I'm happy, its time for Obi's mandate to be restored or time for chaos. Judiciary is responsible for any outcome
helinues:

Okay. But this na fictional as PEPT would be delivering their judgement on Sept 6, 2 days from now.

How do you feel hearing that?
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by helinues: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
I'm happy, its time for Obi's mandate to be restored or time for chaos. Judiciary is responsible for any outcome

See, you can't blackmail the judges nor misbehave in real life cos you will all be dealt with severely.

You can take that to the bank for cash out
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by DMerciful(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2023
Its now you'll know only SW is standing with Tinubu
helinues:

See, you can't blackmail the judges nor misbehave in real life cos you will all be dealt with severely.

Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by helinues: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Its now you'll know only SW is standing with Tinubu

Nigerians voted for Tinubu across board, same Nigerians are standing with Tinubu based on how they voted
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by DMerciful(m): 8:53am On Sep 04, 2023
Have patience, Wednesday is 48hrs away!
helinues:

Nigerians voted for Tinubu across board, same Nigerians are standing with Tinubu based on how they voted
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by helinues: 8:54am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Have patience, Wednesday is 48hrs away!

Sure, formalities awaited
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by DMerciful(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2023
When it happens, i dont wanna hear June 12, Abiola or Awolowo. I don't want Igbophobia in Lagos.....
helinues:

Sure, formalities awaited
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by helinues: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2023
DMerciful:
When it happens, i dont wanna hear June 12, Abiola or Awolowo. I don't want Igbophobia in Lagos.....

Those ones never got sworn in.

Hope you can spot the difference.

We dey lead while others are behind
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by DMerciful(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2023
Thats your usual fall back ronu mantra...i don't wanna hear!
helinues:

Those ones never got sworn in.

Hope you can spot the difference.

We dey lead while others are behind
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by 9jahotblog: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:

you don’t speak in this manner even if you shown that you are diehard Tinubu supporter on this app, you should stop peddling lies and propaganda. Anything can happened in the Court of the. Mary Odili has said it all in his comments on All eyes on judiciary. Go on your knees and pray joor. You failed woefully cos’ you are not part of the panel that will declare their judgement on the case presented to them in the tribunal. So let justice prevail . You can’t see barrister fergie01 talking much on the matter till the tribunal justices released their judgement on the case presented to them. So your propaganda and lies doesn’t hold any water joor. Be on your knees and pray 🌚🌚🌚🌚
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by helinues: 10:10am On Sep 04, 2023
9jahotblog:
you don’t speak in this manner even if you shown that you are diehard Tinubu supporter on this app, you should stop peddling lies and propaganda. Anything can happened in the Court of the. Mary Odili has said it all in his comments on All eyes on judiciary. Go on your knees and pray joor. You failed woefully cos’ you are not part of the panel that will declare their judgement on the case presented to them in the tribunal. So let justice prevail . You can’t see barrister fergie01 talking much on the matter till the tribunal justices released their judgement on the case presented to them. So your propaganda and lies doesn’t hold any water joor. Be on your knees and pray 🌚🌚🌚🌚

You are customer daada on this forum, I will quote you after PEPt made their judgement
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by 9jahotblog: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:

You are customer daada on this forum, I will quote you after PEPt made their judgement
after all your blunders , lies and propaganda on the Supreme Court of justice judgement on Osun State governorship case last May. I don’t take you serious joor. Be on your knees and pray joor. Wailing on nairaland won’t solve issues
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by helinues: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2023
9jahotblog:
after all your blunders , lies and propaganda on the Supreme Court of justice judgement on Osun State governorship case last May. I don’t take you serious joor. Be on your knees and pray joor. Wailing on nairaland won’t solve issues

Must you always lie ridiculously? Was I on Osun state governorship court case thread?

See, you don't have to lie blankly just to proof nothing
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by Malroux: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:

Must you always lie ridiculously? Was I on Osun state governorship court case thread?

See, you don't have to lie blankly just to proof nothing
Are you still here?
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by helinues: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Are you still here?

What happened to your normal trolling monikers? Resting in pieces?
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by Malroux: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:

What happened to your normal trolling monikers? Resting in pieces?
I weep for you honestly.
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by helinues: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
I weep for you honestly.

Send me your mailing address make I gift you storage tanks to contain the over weeping

grin
Re: PEPT : What Happens If Tribunal Fails To Give Final Judgement After 16th by Burruchaga71(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
IVORY2009:
Revolution
Gbam

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE:Wike Spends N4 Billion To Renovate Official Residence Instead Of N150m / Inside Awka GRA (photos & Video) / Trending Ochanja Road: Facts Not Fiction (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.