Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri (4663 Views)

Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Femi Taiwo Responds To Reno Omokri's Allegation About Election Results Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by Icandream: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2023

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by Icandream: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
So this was how Nigeria became this terrible because of few greedy individuals.

My problem with Igbo pple is their penciant for blaming and abusing other tribes whenever the problems of Nigeria is discussed. U say the leaders that have ruled the country ruined the country, my question is what have the Igbo governors and local government chairmen done to develop ur regions if u think ur pple would do better? Count the number of senate presidents ur region have produced and tell me their impacts in the development of this country. My grand dad told us stories of how the Biafran soldiers terrorised my state, raping our women and killing the men before our pple rose up to start opposing them. Their plan was to take over our SS because of the crude oil that was discovered. If u pple like don't drop this victim mentality and start changing urselfs so that other pple can take u serious.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by raskymonojendor: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2023
This is common knowledge nah.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by AntiBalaka: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2023
I am happy that my threads here exposing Ibos as the architects of modern failed Nigeria are being discussed and debated openly.

Ibos do not have any shred of right to complain of modern Nigeria because they are the ones who not only fashioned it but still support its parasitic existence.

Biafra my left yansh.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by OkCornel(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Was it Ironsi that drafted the 1999 constitution which is responsible for the false federalism practiced for the past 24 years?

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by plaindealer: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
This is why it's always funny when igbo people shed their crocodile tears over everything in Nigeria when in fact they are reasonable for all the problem Nigeria is facing.

Because they are the majority in the civil service and other arms of government, they cooked up a plan to move power to the center, consolidate and rule at the centre over the rest of Nigeria, but they foolishly and ignorantly forgot that no condition is permanent, sadly for him and Igbo people till today, they lost the center and they are still begging to let them rule from the center.

The beneficiary of their tribal agenda, foolishness and idiocy is the North and now, the SW.

You reap what you sow..

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by 2elliot: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
AntiBalaka:
I am happy that my threads here exposing Ibos as the architects of modern failed Nigeria are being discussed and debated openly.

Ibos do not have any shred of right to complain of modern Nigeria because they are the ones who not only fashioned it but still support its parasitic existence.

Biafra my left yansh.
Considering how politicians have run the country aground, you will still cry wolf if the military strikes. Prior to the coup, politicians was already running the country aground just barely six years after independence. There were major political and tribal crisis in the north at the time which resulted in the death of civilians. And also, the chaos happening during the Akintola and Awolowo's power tussle, and the consequence mismanagement of those crises and the collective resources and diversity of the people gave the military a good reason to strike. The reason why the military boys struck is in public notice. Only tribal bigots make it an Igbo coup.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2023
One question on my mind has always been, after Tinubu's 8 yrs as the president of Nigeria and the north's 8 yrs reign, which southern part of Nigeria will produce the next president 17 yrs from now?

5 Likes

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by 2elliot: 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2023
plaindealer:
This is why it's always funny when igbo people shed their crocodile tears over everything in Nigeria when in fact they are reasonable for all the problem Nigeria is facing.

Because they are the majority in the civil service and other arms of government, they cooked up a plan to move power to the center, consolidate and rule at the centre over the rest of Nigeria, but they foolishly and ignorantly forgot that no condition is permanent, sadly for him and Igbo people till today, they lost the center and they are still begging to let them rule from the center.

The beneficiary of their tribal agenda, foolishness and idiocy is the North and now, the SW.

You reap what you sow..
Don't be an slowpoke. The crisis as a result of the wild wild west chaos caused by Akintola and Awolowo during their power tussle and Awolowo's
subsequent treason sentence. Also, the lack of the political will to manage such crisis as it happened even in the north, were the key reasons why the military struck. They felt the politicians were running the country aground. They were right! Till today, politicians have not proffered any solutions to our problems. Stop blaming the Igbo man for the failures of your leaders.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by 2elliot: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow..
If you like rant from now till tomorrow, crying over already spilt milk will do you no good. At least, you now have your daddy Tinubu to restructure this country and bring about the Eldorado you all crave for and accuse the Igbos of preventing. For how long will you continue to blame the Igbo man for your failures when you have had leaders from your regions who could undo Ironsi's mess. You have Obasanjo twice to undo this stuff, now you have Tinubu. You Yorubas should not cry for restructuring in the future if you can not encourage your son Tinubu to do that. Unless, your cowardice will take the better of you lots.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by Benwallt(m): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
OkCornel:
Was it Ironsi that drafted the 1999 constitution which is responsible for the false federalism practiced for the past 24 years?

U no get shame. Just STFU

15 Likes

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by Benwallt(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
One question on my mind has always been, after Tinubu's 8 yrs as the president of Nigeria and the north's 8 yrs reign, which southern part of Nigeria will produce the next president 17 yrs from now?

Yoruba. It will take the grace of God and holistic change from the igbos to rule this country. They are not there but they did the damage

4 Likes

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by GeneralPula: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Yes o. Very greedy set of being..

Nigeria was doing well with our regionalism until one Agulu Devil grabbed power..

53 Likes

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by adamusuleiman1: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
South South.

9 Likes

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by GeneralPula: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
Benwallt:

Yoruba. It will take the grace of God and holistic change from the igbos to rule this country. They are not there but they did the damage
SS.
Not Yoruba.

45 Likes

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by GeneralPula: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Nah SS..

Once ticket goes back to north, you’ll see the signs..

47 Likes

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by Benwallt(m): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
GeneralPula:

SS.
Not Yoruba.
Still good. One vote from me already

5 Likes

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by complexstuffs(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
AntiBalaka:

Biafra my left yansh.

I may also add that the section of the constitution that prevented any part of Nigeria from breaking away was written by Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwaebueze. Even when other regions rejected that aspect, Nnamdi Azikiwe forced it on the rest of the country.

IIGB0S

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by gidgiddy: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ha

I dont know when Reno Omokiri wrote this, or if he actually wrote it, but if he did, shame to him.

For many years, the same lie has been told about Ironsi, that he was the one who ended federalism, that he introduced unitary rule, that he abolished Regionalism, and he did all this with Decree 34

But is it true?

People like Reno Omokiri talk about Decree 34, but its obvious they didnt read it, or only read the initial paragraph he quoted. Saying that Nigeria has become a Republic, what is a Republic but that you are now self governing?

What is a federation but that you control your resources and contribute to the centre?

Decree 34 was only a civil service matter. In the 6 months Ironsi was in power, all 4 Regions he met when he came to power existed, and all 4 had resource control. At no time did Ironsi tamper with their boundaries nor deny them resource control

It was Gowon that came after Ironsi and abolished all 4 Regions Nigeria had, created 12 new states to replace them, using Decree 14 of 1967. Gowon then immediately removed resource control with Decree 15 of 1967

Anyone with Google can confirm what Im saying.

Reno is entitled to hate Igbos, but dont distort history. Dont blame Ironsi for what he did not do.

If you blame Ironsi for helping to undermine democracy and Installing military rule, I can agree. But if you blame him for introducing unitary rule, abolishing Regionalism or stripping the 4 Regions of controlling their resources, then you are wrong

Google Gowons Decree 14 and 15 then confirm

But what is laughable is that all those who came after Ironsi, only did far far worse. From 4 Regions controlling their resources under Ironsi, we now have 36 stated without resource control

Laughable

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by complexstuffs(m): 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
plaindealer:

You reap what you sow..

IIGB0S are greedy and short sighted and they will always pay for their nonsense mentality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by complexstuffs(m): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Likely SS or SW because SE will never rule Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2023
Benwallt:

U knw yorubas can't rule again. 17 yrs frm nw will be south south turn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by OperationalVehi: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

You should be praying that in 17 years from now, you have made it out of Nigeria by then.... Your kids will be thankful.

Aren't you worried about the poverty and uncertain future that sounds existence her in Nigeria?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

I may also add that the section of the constitution that prevented any part of Nigeria from breaking away was written by Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwaebueze. Even when other regions rejected that aspect, Nnamdi Azikiwe forced it on the rest of the country.

IIGB0S

Maybe Igbos shud start digging deep. Instead of spending dia energy to hate other pple i bliv they should start asking God to 4giv the sins of their forefathers. Maybe by so doing God will reverse every problems they're facing politically.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by Benwallt(m): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

U knw yorubas can't rule again. 17 yrs frm nw will be south south turn.

Only if Yoruba decides not to contest. And the SS should get to work as it won't be handed to them in their parlour. They should align well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by Benwallt(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Maybe Igbos shud start digging deep. Instead of spending dia energy to hate other pple i bliv they should start asking God to 4giv the sins of their forefathers. Maybe by so doing God will reverse every problems they're facing politically.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they won't find this funny

2 Likes

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
OperationalVehi:

You should be praying that in 17 years from now, you have made it out of Nigeria by then.... Your kids will be thankful.

Aren't you worried about the poverty and uncertain future that sounds existence her in Nigeria?

What if i bcom the president of this country 17 yrs frm now? Brother, nothing is wrong with this country. Just give me 1 million naira now nd watch me make 5 million naira in just a yr. That's how blessed Nigeria is.

4 Likes

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by OperationalVehi: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

What if i bcom the president of this country 17 yrs frm now? Brother, nothing is wrong with this country. Just give me 1 million naira now nd watch me make 5 million naira in just a yr. That's how blessed Nigeria is.

Mugu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by hammerFC: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2023
I'M STARTING TO THINK RENO OMOKRI IS AN IGBO MAN.

THIS MAN JUST CAN NOT LEAVE THE IGBO TRIBE OUT OF THE TRASH HE IS WRITING.

IF A FATHER CAN BE THIS DAFT, WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM THE SON?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by mycar: 12:04am On Sep 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
You need to be alive first to witness that or is that question not also on your mind?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: So Na Igbo Man Put Us For Dis Mess According To Reno Omokri by teeytimi: 12:29am On Sep 04, 2023
Yes, it was because of igbos greed we are in this mess.

Regional government was the best for Nigeria

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World War 3: Preparing For The Inevitable. / MASS Protest:fayose Releases Shocking Statement On His Resignation / "Misplacement Of Priorities " - An Open Letter To Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.