Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Your First Beer Experience? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Your First Beer Experience? (5518 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Snake Venom, World’s Strongest Beer Contains 67.5% Of Alcohol / Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Pennywise(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2011
All that brandy, champagne, whisky vodka, etc make good adornment for bars. But the action is in that small fridge.

1 Like

Re: Your First Beer Experience? by lovejohn: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2011
@sohlahtie

Who do you think will have time to read dis ur long epistle infact as i start reading it i don dey get headache grin grin grin grin shocked cool cool tongue
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2011
Lol, I think that was in the year 2002, I went to a bar with a friend, We took Pepper soup and a bottle of Star each. I felt so alright. Just as i got up to pay, i discovered that i started feeling dizzy. So i sat down to form as if i did it intentionally. I not fit fall my hands, Chilled for a while and we kept gisting and eating meat till i became good to go.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by 1dafubabs(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
smiley Well my 1st experience was when we had a visitor and they didn't finishe the beers so i sampled it all round  shocked but right now i am planning to stop drinking!!
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by cynthiafred67(f): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2011
Can't really remember.

Pennywise:

My first full bottle experience was at age 7yrs. So u can say I grew up drinking beer. Nothing like a real cold bottle of lager. It brings out the philosopher in you
[/quote

Lol funny u

1 Like

Re: Your First Beer Experience? by MMM2(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
op u should be ashamed of ur self embarassed i started drinking alcohol in my mum's womb
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by ochiaha1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2011
My first bottle of beer tasted very bitter !!! However, after taking about two bottles, it started tasting sweet cheesy

On my way back to my home, after taking some bottles, the ground seemed to be slanted, slightly grin

When I got home and laid down to sleep, my bed was one big revolving wheel, as it seemed the bed was turning round and round the room grin

The above incident taught me to know my limits when it comes to drinking and since then I have been very cautious about taking too much beer. cool
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by citous(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
[font=Berlin Sans FB Demi]Ist experience was at age 12, got drunk and fall asleep in the rain. Long story short ,I got an a-r-se whooping from my dad after the effect wore off. Stopped drinking like 4 years ago cos I never saw the need/value for alcohol. So bros, leave alcohol if you can help it, it aint worth it.[/font]
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by blackgucci(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2011
[size=20pt]imagine a world without beer, hmmmmn i love the reward of a cold star (in that great cup they introduced) after a hard day`s work, [/size]
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by lagcity(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2011
mr.official:

What about Whiskey, Vodka, Champagne and Cream liqueur? That's the ones I take. Beer makes me feel like I'm a drunkard.

If I wanna get high, I do the big boyz things and not working my kidney like generator, going to urinate every 5 mins.

now we're talking cool.

1 Like

Re: Your First Beer Experience? by sleekboy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2011
it was bad
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2011
my first beer experience wasn't funny at all.

i had to be carried home on a wheel barrow.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by bunmayo123: 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
hangover, i regretted. i pray never to taste it again

1 Like

Re: Your First Beer Experience? by oswardic(m): 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2011
careytommy:

@ sohlatie, the devil doesn't know your future. I took my time to post this because you seem, like most people, to believe it.and also that he is everywhere. THE DEVIL IS NOT OMNISCIENT, OMNIPOTENT OR OMNIPRESENT LIKE MOST PEOPLE ARE WANT TO BELIEVE.THAT WOULD BE MAKING THE DEVIL GOD WOULDN'T IT?
Who told you the devil can not leap into your future? What are the jobs of the Soothsayer arent they demonic?
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by coolpace: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
Cant remember my 1st. However i've not tasted beer or wine for over a year now and i dont regret it.
So my brother, dont move in that path 'cos you will only end up a mess!
Bless u.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by cycline404(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
Take Hineken, Hmmm its really gonna be a good one a very Good one,
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by iice(f): 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2011
rafhell:

my first beer experience wasn't funny at all.

i had to be carried home on a wheel barrow.

lol
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by femmy2010(m): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2011
I don't drink beer,am I missing something?
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Ranoscky(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2011
^^ Hmm. . . Kinda, I dont think that you'r missing something, but honestly speaking, you'r missing!!!
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Ikroberts: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2011
My first experience was not dessicated.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by jamace(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2011
My first full bottle experience was at age 7yrs. So u can say I grew up drinking beer. Nothing like a real cold bottle of lager. It brings out the philosopher in you

LOL grin grin
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by AlphaStyles(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2018
mine wasnt that bad it tasted bitter but i managed to finish it but i wasnt high
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Audray(f): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
1st time: This tastes like shît.How do people love this tripe? 2nd time: Still shîtty but not too bad. 3rd: I think I get it now. 4':Okay 5:This shît is good! shocked.

Drink responsibly.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by SalomonKane: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Audray:
1st time: This tastes like shît.How do people love this tripe?
2nd time: Still shîtty but not too bad.
3rd: I think I get it now.
4':Okay
5:This shît is good!
shocked.
Drink responsibly.
which brand did you drink it all your trials?
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Audray(f): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
SalomonKane:
which brand did you drink it all your trials?
You tracking me bro? Different brands I believe. But my first was the good old star beer. grin
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by SalomonKane: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Audray:
You tracking me bro? Different brands I believe. But my first was the good old star beer. grin
I follow you, duuuuhhh.

Star lager. Did you try Heineken while experimenting? You take alcohol?
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Audray(f): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
SalomonKane:
I follow you, duuuuhhh.

Star lager. Did you try Heineken while experimenting? You take alcohol?
Don't gimme snark Sonny tongue. I do.. occasionally... Heineken's not bad.The thing with Beer though.They all taste like watered down concoctions of something tastier.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by SalomonKane: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
Audray:
Don't gimme snark Sonny tongue. I do.. occasionally... Heineken's not bad.The thing with Beer though.They all taste like watered down concoctions of something tastier.
oh baby you want a kiss instead? grin

LOL. Have you tried spirits, whisky to be precise?
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Audray(f): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
SalomonKane:
oh baby you want a kiss instead? grin

LOL. Have you tried spirits, whisky to be precise?
What's stopping you hun? wink. Ahh whiskey.No different than downing a glass full of razors even with a ton of ice in it. Joe, I'm a terrible drinker okay? But...Give me a Malibu Rum and I'll love you forever.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by SalomonKane: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
Audray:
What's stopping you hun? wink. Ahh whiskey.No different than downing a glass full of razors even with a ton of ice in it. Joe, I'm a terrible drinker okay? But...Give me a Malibu Rum and I'll love you forever.
nothing. kiss

Malibu Rum, Hmmm. Noted. Now I know your poison, when it comes to alcohol. grin
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by Audray(f): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
SalomonKane:
nothing. kiss

Malibu Rum, Hmmm. Noted. Now I know your poison, when it comes to alcohol. grin
You're a beer guy.yes?.
Re: Your First Beer Experience? by SalomonKane: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
Audray:
You're a beer guy.yes?.
well, i'm more of both.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanuri Delicious Food (photos) / Ise Ewu, Nkwobi, Kayan Ciki, Fish P-soup Or Cow Tail? / Did You Ever Eat This And Still Eat It? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.