Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The secret of life exposed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The secret of life exposed (159 Views)

Feeling Jaded? Here's How To Make Lemonades Out Of Life's Lemons / Employee Rants On Twitter About Low Pay, Gets Exposed And Fired By Boss / Family Of Whistleblower Who Exposed Corruption In Yabatech Cries For Help. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The secret of life exposed by Udechukwufriday(m): 6:23am On Sep 04, 2023
I want to share something important that many of you might not know, and it's something that is affecting some of you or have affected you in the past.

You see, a lot of people believe that life just happens on its own, without much control on our part.

It's kind of amusing when you think about it, how some people don't grasp how life really works.

From what I've learned through my experiences, life can be quite mysterious, but it all starts in our minds.

You've probably heard this before, but it's worth emphasizing: the life you want to live begins in your mind.

So, what do I mean by that?

What I mean is, the kind of life you dream of is totally possible, but it starts with setting your mind to it.

Your mind sets the limits for what you can achieve.

Even the Bible makes it clear in 2 Corinthians 4 vs 3-4 (NKJV) that, "But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

This verse highlights how important the mind is.

It suggests that the only place Satan (the god of this world) focuses on is the minds of those who don't believe.

He understand that once someone's mind is influenced, their whole world changes.

So, my suggestion for you in this new week is to start changing your outer world by first nurturing your mind with positive things like reading good books or listening to inspiring sermons.

Always remember that your mind is the key to unlocking the life you truly desire.

#HappyNewWeek

My name is Friday Udechukwu

I'm all about helping you succeed in the online world 🌐💼

PS - If you want to grow your online business or start one from the comfort of your home. I'd love to help, join my Whatsapp community where i share premium tips by adding me up via my Whatsapp number: +2348089818850 and don't forget to follow me for more valuable content like this.

#FridayUdechukwu #Finance #Marketing #Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Finding Business Mentors And Navigating Startup Challenges / FCMB Internship For Fresh Graduates Aged 18 - 30 Years / Housemate Around Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.