Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Don't Put Your Hope In The Judiciary, You Will Only Be Wasting Your Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Put Your Hope In The Judiciary, You Will Only Be Wasting Your Time (316 Views)

Reason The APC/PDP Might Be Wasting Their Time Campaigning / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association / Your Hope Will Be Rekindled When I Become Nigeria President - Mathias Tsado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Put Your Hope In The Judiciary, You Will Only Be Wasting Your Time by boltwings: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2023
INEC said they have new electoral laws but the law ended up in the dustbin and nothing happened

INEC chairman declared Tinubu President even when Tinubu didn't win and nothing happened. Many said he won't be declared but INEC chairman declared and asked you to go to hell because you don't matter

You said ok Tinubu won't be sworn in but he was sworn in and they asked you to go to hell and nothing happened.

You said Ok tribunal will sack Tinubu, but dont forget that the Tribunal is worst than INEC interms of corruption, they will still play their part in the game and nothing will happen because Nigerians have chicken hearts.

Then you will foolishly put your hope in the supreme court where Tinubu man is in charge, infact an Islamic yoruba chief justice of the federation purposely selected for the game. He will still uphold Tinubu as president and nothing will happen.

Dont put your hope in the processes involved in taking back the government from Tinubu through a legal process because legal does not work in Nigeria as lond as corruption is concerned.

The big mistake Peter Obi and Atiku did was stopping people from protesting after INEC declared Tinubu winner and asking fans to follow the legal judiciary parth, the Protest would have been what could stop Tinubu.

So don't waste your time my people, Tribuna will uphold Tinubu as President and you can't do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Don't Put Your Hope In The Judiciary, You Will Only Be Wasting Your Time by Parachoko: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2023
Pandora didn't tell the Judges how he won the Election.

He was busy focusing on technical issue instead of telling us how he won the election.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Put Your Hope In The Judiciary, You Will Only Be Wasting Your Time by REDshouse(m): 9:17am On Sep 04, 2023
Tinubu did not win, Obi did not win same with Atiku... I will suggest Tribuna to give it to Sowore or return the government to British empire to recolonize us .... Abi werey ni boboyi

3 Likes

Re: Don't Put Your Hope In The Judiciary, You Will Only Be Wasting Your Time by izonborn098(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Don't Put Your Hope In The Judiciary, You Will Only Be Wasting Your Time by Frigga13: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2023
Whatever happens .. live goes on.. but, one is certain .. repetition will never happen again as long as Nigeria remains a country.
Re: Don't Put Your Hope In The Judiciary, You Will Only Be Wasting Your Time by Wisereborn: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2023
OP, Nigeria will continue to be what it is with your likes

So must we continue to settle for the evil in the system

That the judges were bribed with billions does that mean that we must accept it

A Mandela rose, an Nnamdi Kanu woke, one day Nigerians will rise, what will you do then undecided

School buses will not stop these set I am seeing, mark my words
Re: Don't Put Your Hope In The Judiciary, You Will Only Be Wasting Your Time by MTNnews: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2023
You wan kill many foolish ipob n Obidient
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Igbos Ipob n Obidient alike go de look this guy comment like ni bo la tun ja si ba yi ?!.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
REDshouse:
Tinubu did not win, Obi did not win same with Atiku... I will suggest Tribuna to give it to Sowore or return the government to British empire to recolonize us .... Abi werey ni boboyi
Re: Don't Put Your Hope In The Judiciary, You Will Only Be Wasting Your Time by wakaman: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2023
boltwings:
INEC said they have new electoral laws but the law ended up in the dustbin and nothing happened

INEC chairman declared Tinubu President even when Tinubu didn't win and nothing happened. Many said he won't be declared but INEC chairman declared and asked you to go to hell because you don't matter

You said ok Tinubu won't be sworn in but he was sworn in and they asked you to go to hell and nothing happened.

You said Ok tribunal will sack Tinubu, but dont forget that the Tribunal is worst than INEC interms of corruption, they will still play their part in the game and nothing will happen because Nigerians have chicken hearts.

Then you will foolishly put your hope in the supreme court where Tinubu man is in charge, infact an Islamic yoruba chief justice of the federation purposely selected for the game. He will still uphold Tinubu as president and nothing will happen.

Dont put your hope in the processes involved in taking back the government from Tinubu through a legal process because legal does not work in Nigeria as lond as corruption is concerned.

The big mistake Peter Obi and Atiku did was stopping people from protesting after INEC declared Tinubu winner and asking fans to follow the legal judiciary parth, the Protest would have been what could stop Tinubu.

So don't waste your time my people, Tribuna will uphold Tinubu as President and you can't do anything about it.

All mouth on the judiciary grin

Elule pi
Re: Don't Put Your Hope In The Judiciary, You Will Only Be Wasting Your Time by haffaze777(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2023
Pandora criminal will never be my president. Nevergrin
Re: Don't Put Your Hope In The Judiciary, You Will Only Be Wasting Your Time by Philgafauto: 11:22am On Sep 04, 2023
Peter Obi caused the wahala for himself by believing in a corrupt Judiciary and by not going into alliance with the elites and militia force of his own tribe.

The man is too soft so he was cheated. Its painful but life goes on.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

PDP And LP Don't Have Any Case, I Can Tell You Authoritatively – Nyesom Wike / I Attended GCL From 1978 To 1981: Gbadamosi Challenges Tinubu's Academic Claim / Betta Edu Set To Lead Nigeria Stakeholders Conversation On Poverty Eradication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.