Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,214 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 (740 Views)

Under Tinubu's Watch As Governor, OPC Killed Over 1000 Northerners In Lagos / Labour Party Office In Ajegunle Destroyed By Thugs - Morris Monye. / Head Of OPC In Okota Stoned To Death By Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 by Godwin4444: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Them no born any body to touch Igbos na them dey crase ? Since 2006 have you seen any targeted attack on Igbos in the North? Make them try rubbish

This time na 20 truck of Bible we go send
chinedu u talk pass this one before dem carry nnamdi kanu ooo

1 Like

Re: OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 by lawani: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2023
May their souls rest in peace. Without Nigeria, such would never have happened and Hausas have been known in Yoruba land even before they became Hausa people and there were no issues, no reason to attack them back then and this incidence was caused by the existence of Nigeria
Re: OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 by Timothy89(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2023
mrvitalis:
No wonder you need driving job

yeah better than you reading me in a crime here. go get a job too online CEO

thanks
Re: OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 by Timothy89(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Typical yoruba man, u won't comment on d topic rather u hv started mastuebating about igbos. How sure are u that d op is an Igbo man? What if he's an hausa man? Then, d story did it happen or not?

Mr Emmanuel brown 26yrs old man, I have gone through the fool posts and I discovered he's Igbo before the tag

masturbating is what u spelled mastuebating why olodo come full southeast like this, time you people suppose to focus on seeking knowledge, you're using it to seek hate from amadioha

if the incident happen, did hausa kill anyone when your blood sucking demon murdered Gulak? did you murder anyone when igbo were killed unjustly in north?

intra tribal conflict occur, inter tribal conflict occur, so what's the bone of contention of his imbecilic post? because a Yoruba man won the presidential seat?
Re: OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 by Timothy89(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Elsudani2:

Inside this particular comment of yours , what made me post this piece of history will make me post another one .

Until you learn to behave like a human not an animal then I will stop.

But for now fuel that anger I will bring more

I'm sure none of your family will be proud of your foolishness just as you're afraid of identifying with your region name

a low self esteem m0rons like you can't be writing your imbecilic rubbish without no one taming you

when gulak was killed, did Hausa fight back? when igbo were murdered unjustly in north did Igbo fight back? when Yoruba was attacked in political caught fire in North do they fight back?. this means inter tribal and intra tribal conflict are avoidable but sometime uncontrollable

why showing you division because your kinsman lost the presidential election? at least if he won, let it prove it instead of you people show of shame

it's a shame
Re: OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 by Moh248: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
Timothy89:

I'm sure none of your family will be proud of your foolishness just as you're afraid of identifying with your region name

a low self esteem m0rons like you can't be writing your imbecilic rubbish without no one taming you

when gulak was killed, did Hausa fight back? when igbo were murdered unjustly in north did Igbo fight back? when Yoruba was attacked in political caught fire in North do they fight back?. this means inter tribal and intra tribal conflict are avoidable but sometime uncontrollable

why showing you division because your kinsman lost the presidential election? at least if he won, let it prove it instead of you people show of shame

it's a shame

My friend shatap
Re: OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 by Timothy89(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
Moh248:

My friend shatap

tell those thing that failed in your upbringing that silly talk
Re: OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 by wakaman: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Them no born any body to touch Igbos na them dey crase ? Since 2006 have you seen any targeted attack on Igbos in the North? Make them try rubbish

Typical nzobu nzobu.
Re: OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 by wakaman: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Una kill hausa or not? Yorubas dare not confront hausa.

Mumu.
Yes hausa people were killed as a reprisal at idi araba especially.

Thing is you are calling for a dog that would bite you.

That's what it is, for you igbos that cause and want chaos.
Re: OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 by wakaman: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
mrvitalis:

Wetin una send before, coffins?

More coffins.
Re: OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 by Elsudani2: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Timothy89:

it's a shame

You still finger your mom?

Re: OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 by Timothy89(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Elsudani2:

You still finger your mom?

everyone will not be like you and the male siblings in your family that fingers your mother and kick the thing aftermath
Re: OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 by Elsudani2: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Timothy89:

everyone will not be like you and the male siblings in your family that fingers your mother and kick the thing aftermath

But you fingered your mother today?

Re: OPC Killed Hausa People In Ajegunle September 2002 by aklid(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
It does happened
And the then president is very aware of this and what has he done?🤷🏾‍♂️ion know
But if u talk to any Hausa that knows history will tell you they’ll never forget what the OPC did them never…

They were once victims both in the SE and the SW
But funny how it is, these things don’t happen to the people that did them this bad in their own home turfs 🤷🏾‍♂️

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Arrest Atiku Now. / PDP Mum As Another Governor Joins Tinubu's Victory Party / You Attempted To Kill Me – Natasha Akpoti Rejects Gov Bello’s Congratulatory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.