Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Creed Profit Alliance Legit Or Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Creed Profit Alliance Legit Or Scam (624 Views)

Has Anyone Heard About Medicsurplus (legit Or Scam) / P-YES Program Legit Or Scam? / Signal Alliance Limited : Interview Process, Work Conditions & Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creed Profit Alliance Legit Or Scam by ysd01(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2023
I was introduced to a platform where you invest a minimum of $50 and receive a profit of 5% daily. According to them they trade with your capital and share the profit with you.

Please has anyone tried them and found them reliable?

Looking forward to your answers thank you.
Re: Creed Profit Alliance Legit Or Scam by ihec(m): 4:03am On Sep 13, 2023
It's a scam website, you put in money they pay you for some days and then ask you to deposit another money and that is how you will keep depositing without any withdrawal.
Don't ever try it and if you have done it please collect what you can still collect, count your losses and move on.

1 Like

Re: Creed Profit Alliance Legit Or Scam by ihec(m): 4:08am On Sep 13, 2023
Look at the money I lost to those bastards, spread so that others don't fall victim.
The said I should make another deposit of $700 to be able to withdraw this
I let greed and desperation get hold of me at first.

1 Like

Re: Creed Profit Alliance Legit Or Scam by JoeDimeji(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
They are absolute criminals and would never pay you a penny
ihec:
Look at the money I lost to those bastards, spread so that others don't fall victim.
The said I should make another deposit of $700 to be able to withdraw this
I let greed and desperation get hold of me at first.

1 Like

Re: Creed Profit Alliance Legit Or Scam by JoeDimeji(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2023
Absolute scam please run fast oooo
ysd01:
I was introduced to a platform where you invest a minimum of $50 and receive a profit of 5% daily. According to them they trade with your capital and share the profit with you.

1 Like

Re: Creed Profit Alliance Legit Or Scam by smartleo(m): 1:29am On Oct 30, 2023
ysd01:

I invested there yesterday hoping it turns out well
Re: Creed Profit Alliance Legit Or Scam by smartleo(m): 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
ysd01:

You beta run ,my 50k done go

(1) (Reply)

Pls,any Info On Blueseamaritime / Online Forex Training Made Easy / Any News About Oceanic Bank Test Result@ Enugu On 17.10.07?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.