Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) (23833 Views)

Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG / Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) / 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Osanoghodua1: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
God bless past and present Lagos governors. God bless the Oba of Benin for starting Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by NACE13: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
ppogba:

If this "mediocrity" is replicated all over Nigeria then, perhaps we can say we are moving in the right direction.

If however, your own state cannot boast of this "mediocrity", I advise your bow your head in shame and close your mouth for the sake of flies.

Comments like your are always expected.

I don't want to believe you are this feeble-minded. In 2023, You are applauding common railway line that other countries started using decades ago.....and we say we are the giant of Africa. Tsk tsk tsk!!
I'm not here to banter about states' achievements, that's why I said Nigeria.
For someone who says a lot with little or nothing of worth, I won't respond to you after this.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Litmus: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fantastic.

One small observation led comment: given our Nigeria people's physical propensities and our National organisational flaws, in terms of maintenance, metal turnstiles might have been better options than those glass or acrylic ones that are in the video already projecting to the casual observer a future of falling apart, neglection, decay and dilapidation .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Renman: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Osanoghodua1:
God bless past and present Lagos governors. God bless the Oba of Benin for starting Lagos.
They will soon come for your head!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Parachoko: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

Why is her iPhone peppering your eyes?
She's not responsible for your misery you know
nobody in your family is using the kind of phone she's using

I understand

The Pandora Clown from Agulu will Never become The President Of Nigeria

The only path to the presidency for the clown is through Biafla.

Asiwaju will Rule Nigeria till 2031

Is Sacrosanct
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by ppogba: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
NACE13:

I don't want to believe you are this feeble-minded. In 2023, You are applauding common railway line that other countries started using decades ago.....and we say we are the giant of Africa. Tsk tsk tsk!!
I'm not here to banter about states' achievements, that's why I said Nigeria.
For someone who says a lot with little or nothing of worth, I won't respond to you after this.

Holding your peace when you are fully aware there is nothing of note to celebrate in your own state will do your psychiatric health a whole lot of good.

I appreciate the fact that you are not willing to strech your stupidity further.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Ezyp(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bahnhof
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by obembet(f): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Biodun556:

Lateef Jakande initiated it, Buhari military govt stopped it. Bola Tinubu reintroduce it and designed 7 rail lines for Lagos. Now 2 has been done by Fasola and sanwoolu remains 5

U educate flat Head grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Chibuzoripob: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Adeneeyee84:
Lagos state as at today is equal to the whole south east states in the next 50 years...... Eko oni baje by God's grace
undecided undecided.Which South East angry ? Have u been to Anambra before & taste HERO OBEER ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by NovusHomo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptCBoZyw0X4?si=LcnI-WJE3ppyWrBu

Next is Anambra. Lagos should do it for them abeg, just so they can go back home.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by creativehubb: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lagos state is the biggest economy in Africa, nice, we await the red line. The local government chairmen and commissioners need to do their jobs too, so the state develops evenly. Those civil servants in Nigeria needs reorientation, they are too corrupt. Lagos state government should ban scrap yards in the state, the government should invest in collecting and recycling scrap metals and plastics...lagos state government can use lawma for that, or through agencies and bonafide firms. Those unregulated scrap yards encourage stealing of road iron rods, bridge railings etc. Lagos government ban all those bola and unregulated scrap yards, these boys from the north go about stealing and removing irons everywhere, in the name of picking scrap metal, they are crooks.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Christistruth03: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Thank God! This is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight.

This is another first and huge milestone by Lagos to show us as the centre of Excellence.

We are grateful to God, to our forebears who shared the vision of greatness with us and everyone who made this feat possible. May God bless you.

Here's a completely new industry birthed through the vision of Asiwaju Tinubu and continued by his predecessors especially Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, my able Governor.

This is the best time to invest in Lagos and the neighbouring SW states in Nigeria. We are ready and open for business and investments from those who love the Yoruba as host and will not contaminate our local politics with toxic bigotry, hate and lies.

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

We Give Jesus Christ all the Glory

Jesus Christ will make Nigeria his Kingdom on Earth
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Christistruth03: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
Osanoghodua1:

God Bless Mightily the Awori who founded Lagos and the Ijebus who with the Awori made sure they got rid of all the invaders and Land grabbers who would try out of greed to rewrite History hoping to Claim any part of Yorubaland

We thank God Almighty who gave the Awori,Ijebus and,Egbas the Power and wisdom to chase the invaders back to where they came from
so that till today the Yoruba Awori and Ijebus are still the owners of Lagos

Thank you Almighty God for not killing our Yoruba Ancestors with the Wisdom and great foresight you gave them to make sure nobody else would be able to Claim to be the owners of Lagos or that Lagos was a No Man's Land

Baba God you did that one so well and we Thank you greatly for it
You are so wonderful Baba

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Starhearts: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Moh248:

Na ebola build am abi ?

Learn to talk in faceless forum

'm sure God intentionally created some slow imbeciles such as you among other men just to show how great he is.

He's capable of creating thinking men and some with empty skulls filled with nothing but sand.

Buy or borrow some sense so that your level of imbecility will not radiate as much
You keep repeating this same comment on all the threads.

Are you even human?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Kukutente23: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Parachoko:
nobody in your family is using the kind of phone she's using

I understand

The Pandora Clown from Agulu will Never become The President Of Nigeria

The only path to the presidency for the clown is through Biafla.

Asiwaju will Rule Nigeria till 2031

Is Sacrosanct
I never knew phones are a family heritage to you.
No wonder you're asslicking politicians
The only path to a bowl of maize for you is to keep licking the ass of politicians.

It is sacrosanct

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Starhearts: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Adeneeyee84:
Lagos state as at today is equal to the whole south east states in the next 50 years...... Eko oni baje by God's grace

Peter OBITARRY wey no develop Anambra wen him be governor, want to develop 9ja....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Parachoko: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

It is sacrosanct
Not being able to afford an Iphone is one of the reason you're always Wailing like an slowpoke on Nairaland grin

The Pandora Clown from Agulu will never Rule Nigeria

He might Rule una in Biafla though grin
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Renman: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Christistruth03:

God Bless Mightily the Awori who founded Lagos and the Ijebus who with the Awori made sure they got rid of all the invaders and Land grabbers who would try out of greed to rewrite History hoping to Claim any part of Yorubaland

We thank God Almighty who gave the Awori,Ijebus and,Egbas the Power and wisdom to chase them back to where they came from

Ok. But why is Lagos a Portuguese name and Eko a Bini name
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Fearyourcreator: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
Otunbakayce:
After 15years and $5billion dollars borrowed.
Criminals deceiving their gullible followers with mediocre projects built with huge debt.
How much of your money dey there...
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Fearyourcreator: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2023
OboOlora:
Kudos to Ambode.
Best Lagos Gov ever!
Another werey ...
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Fearyourcreator: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Pootle:
na jus 2yrs i give that thing undecided
Lagos is not your state na
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Babathanks:

Bro that guy tinubu build him cv on that lagos and it really help him ooo😂. I lived in the north. All those Hausas in my street voted him because they thought he will develop Nigeria the way he develop lagos😂. Anytime we are arguing about politics, they will all be making reference to lagos 😂

i love this comment
i once lived in north

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by fayruka(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
Pootle:
na jus 2yrs i give that thing undecided
2years even much my bro. One year max, none of the Aircon inside the terminals will be working again. All the Access passages will have stopped working and cowry cards will be manually tapped. All because the directors and managers are already siphoning the maintenance and daily operation running costs funds into their pockets. Oshodi terminal is a goodexample. 40% of the buses are not working again

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Christistruth03: 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
Renman:
Ok. But why is Lagos a Portuguese name and Eko a Bini name

Aren't you supposed to be Praying?

There is no argument in the place of Thanksgiving

Unless your Thanksgiving was not genuine in the first place

Again we thank God Almighty for not killing our Yoruba Ancestors with the Wisdom and great foresight he gave them that made Lagos fully and undisputedly Yorubaland and for placing it in the heart of Yorubaland so that nobody else could dispute or claim it

And we Thank Jesus Christ for placing it inside Nigeria where everyone knows very well where the borders of their Ancestral Lands begin and end
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Diligence: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Impoverished. Underserved. Given 10% for 100% value already collected but misappropriated! Where is the 90%? Listen to Babatunde Gbadamosi...

CMS to Okoko money already collected...
CMS to Mile2 given
Took more years than other ECOWAS Countries
Yet it's only for passengers instead of for containers & cargoes rails!
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Diligence: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Diligence: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Impoverished. Underserved. Given 10% for 100% value already collected but misappropriated! Where is the 90%? Listen to Babatunde Gbadamosi...

CMS to Okoko money already collected...
CMS to Mile2 given
Took more years than other ECOWAS Countries
Yet it's only for passengers instead of for containers & cargoes rails!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQLmg8svtWM?si=ElAUNxpCMqbtwPZz
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Whitecoal711: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Just give it a year and see dirt's rubbishs lack of maintenance culture that is our achilles heel
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by SalamRushdie: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Biodun556:

Lateef Jakande initiated it, Buhari military govt stopped it. Bola Tinubu reintroduce it and designed 7 rail lines for Lagos. Now 2 has been done by Fasola and sanwoolu remains 5

You deliberately removed the name of Ambode
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by Emeka71(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
Parachoko:
Why your video no get sound undecided

The Presenter want make we know she's using an Iphone
So right.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) by VaginaAcademic: 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
E go soon turn brown line because of poor maintenance culture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Uyo-Lagos Air Peace Flight Experienced Air Turbulence (Video, Photos) / Peace Mass Transit Crushes Man Dead In Enugu Today(Graphic Photos) / Obiano Commissions 5.7KM Anambra Airport Road(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.