Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun (45377 Views)

Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Body Of Young Woman Found Dumped Near Bridge In Jos (Graphic) / Two Feared Dead, Two Kidnapped In Khana LG, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by RecentHistory: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dayvidblue:

When i say there is no wise man in yoruba land, e get y.
Imagine this "thing" coming here to disgrace his generation.

There is a reason why your fathers were slaves in Yorubaland, you are slaves in Yorubaland and your children are upcoming slaves.

You are hopeless fools and I always laugh at how you always look stupid at the end of everything. You always support what eventually destroys you and start crying like animals.
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by Advancedman(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
epondudu:

They were kidnapped at Ojo, which is populated by a particular ethnic group,Maybe their sperm is not good enough for baby factory that's why they were dump in Ogun state.

Me I don't believe the kidnap in the morning and rescue in the afternoon they might have gone for initiation watch out for them in the next two years.
Yahoo/plus loading.
Mind you I might be wrong o but that's my gut.
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by Advancedman(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
SalamRushdie:
These boys look like they were scammed by fraudsters posing as Babalawo

You know what'sup
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by Dayvidblue: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
RecentHistory:

There is a reason why your fathers were slaves in Yorubaland, you are slaves in Yorubaland and your children are upcoming slaves.

You are hopeless fools and I always laugh at how you always look stupid at the end of everything. You always support what eventually destroys you and start crying like animals.
The lamentation of a mad man.
It's not a year already, yet your people are already regreting their choice at the pools. Now who supports what eventually destroys them?
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by arantess: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
epondudu:

They were kidnapped at Ojo, which is populated by a particular ethnic group,Maybe their sperm is not good enough for baby factory that's why they were dump in Ogun state.
Are you people not the gbomo-gbomo.?
Your failure in life is not caused by Igbos pls note
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by rollywise(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
Thank God they were found. If only they've not been used already🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by EmekaA125(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
bluefilm:

Na-eme not n'eme.
Igbotically, she was right.
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by bewla(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
wrongman665:
God thank you for securing their skull.
you don start abi
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by ComeToJesus: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Please make sure there's no stitches on the side of their belly. Organ harvesting is gaining traction these days.

The world is gone, far gone ..
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by Isinkwa: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
This story no clear me
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by okoroemeka(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
wrongman665:
God thank you for securing their skull.
this is nothing short of a miracle that this boys are still alive,if ever the data of missing persons in the southwest is ever compiled and released,many people will pack and run away from there
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by jojothaiv(m): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
talented321:
Small vawulence go dey....
It's always expected.

Most of the comments on this thread is akin to the kind of politicians charged with overseeing the affairs of this country, there's no much difference.
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by kafeii123: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
It's not wise to assume that the boys in question are currently okay...simply because they seem to be breathing fine at the moment....they could have been dispossessed of an internal organ without knowing since they really can't recollect the chain of events since the occurrence.

Would be wise to do a double check with xrays
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by OdefaGirl(f): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Thank God
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by Mayhem1: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
DatNaijaGuy:
Good to know they were found alive and unhurt, but on a second thought, I think there is something about Ogun State that we are yet to know. That state is always in the news for the wrong reasons. NOA has so much job to do in enlightening the people of Ogun State on the ills of ritual killings, kidnapping and other crimes.
Lastly, if you believe the police found those lads as narrated in the story, then I have an airport to sell to you in Dubai.
God bless Nigeria.
the kidnapping happened in Lagos but nah Ogun you want to badmouth.
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by epondudu: 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
arantess:

Are you people not the gbomo-gbomo.?
Your failure in life is not caused by Igbos pls note
Ooooh, did I mention IGBO?
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by epondudu: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

The truth is that they were kidnapped by the tribe renowned for skull mining and rituals with human parts, but they were later found unusable because there Igbo 'Chi' would render the ritual exercise ineffectual.

Stick to mining your yoruba skulls only.

grin
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by dragunov: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by JOemmy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
Maybe their heads was rejected by the juju of the skull miners.
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by Smith414: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Make them check these boys body if beating mark dey, I suspect say na cult dem carry them go join,Just my observations,
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by ChristianMuslim: 4:28am On Sep 05, 2023
Evans people are back in Lagos.. Igbo are the professonals in this business o.. e gba wa oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by Bennysam: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2023
Thank GOD for their life, useless skull miners have never see them
Re: Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun by Dexy4yah(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Learn how to read. They were kidnapped in Ojo in Lagos. Where large population of developers reside.
But they were found in Ogun state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Delta: Gunmen Attack Bullion Van, Kill Policeman, 2 Women, Cart Away Millions / Men Engage In Anal Sex In A Jeep In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.