Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,259 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Wordpress Automobile/property Listings Plugin With Thumbnail - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Automobile/property Listings Plugin With Thumbnail (1837 Views)

Panama Paper: Wordpress Plugin, Possible Cause Of Hack - Wordfence / Has Any One Used Bluimp Jquery File Upload Plugin With Codeigniter / How Can I Add Thumbnail Image To Carrington Mobile Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Automobile/property Listings Plugin With Thumbnail by everyday: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2011
I am using the latest version of wordpress and i intend using it to set up a car dealership website for one of my clients.Though i have a custom build car dealership and oroperty listing CMS i will really like to use broaden my knowledge of ther CMS .To give you guys an idea of what i am talking about i goggled a link see it http://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-car-dealer/147510?ref=Philo01 Any one who has a plugin like that can email me scripts4all@gmail.com
Re: Wordpress Automobile/property Listings Plugin With Thumbnail by databoy: 11:15am On Oct 16, 2011
If you are actually doing the site for a client, then i believe you got paid for the job. Purchasing that plugin is 25 dollars which is about 5k. Why dont you just purchase it?
Re: Wordpress Automobile/property Listings Plugin With Thumbnail by everyday: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2011
How do i do that.I do not have a credit card.Any help?
Re: Wordpress Automobile/property Listings Plugin With Thumbnail by Afam4eva(m): 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2011
@Databoy
Well said. I don't think 5k is not too much to spend for a paid job.

@everyday
If you're not in a hurry, then you can get a zenith websurfer card. It's widely accepted. That's what I use.

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Naija Bloggers Help Each Other? If You Teach Someone Will You Die? / Special Offer: Get 9mobile 1gb Data For Just N200 Or Get 5gb For N1000 / 1 Developer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.