Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Heard Bayelsa People Eat Snail With The Head - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Heard Bayelsa People Eat Snail With The Head (867 Views)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Heard Bayelsa People Eat Snail With The Head by Ilamina(f): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
grin

They don't remove the head before cooking, while cooking and after cooking

And eat it, with the head like that
Re: I Heard Bayelsa People Eat Snail With The Head by mariahAngel(f): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
Meobizy, come and carry your sister. grin🤣
Re: I Heard Bayelsa People Eat Snail With The Head by talented321: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
You dey take colos ni..
Re: I Heard Bayelsa People Eat Snail With The Head by illicit(m): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dem suppose cut off the head
Re: I Heard Bayelsa People Eat Snail With The Head by obinna58(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
llamina you’re still alive 😂😂
Re: I Heard Bayelsa People Eat Snail With The Head by finallybusy: 12:30am On Sep 05, 2023
Onila, how else do people eat snails? Aren’t you an Ijaw person to begin with?
Re: I Heard Bayelsa People Eat Snail With The Head by Zonefree(m): 12:47am On Sep 05, 2023
If they cut off the head, wetin come remain to chop again undecided

1 Like

Re: I Heard Bayelsa People Eat Snail With The Head by Probz(m): 1:17am On Sep 05, 2023
How else they go chop am?
Re: I Heard Bayelsa People Eat Snail With The Head by MrsTwrite(f): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2023
Believe me, when it comes to preparing snail, they're the best! They clean the snail properly even when cooking with the shell.

(1) (Reply)

The Plantian I Got From The Backyard In My Village / Information Needed On An Overview&market Analysis Of Resturant Business In Lagos / For The Loving Woman Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.