Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

"DSS Now Reduced To Govt Propaganda Arm" —NANS Fumes Over Clampdown On Protests - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "DSS Now Reduced To Govt Propaganda Arm" —NANS Fumes Over Clampdown On Protests (17799 Views)

Coup: U.S Mounts Pressure On Tinubu As ECOWAS Fumes Over Mixed Signal / CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "DSS Now Reduced To Govt Propaganda Arm" —NANS Fumes Over Clampdown On Protests by worksmart(m): 6:45am On Sep 05, 2023
It has been proven Buhari was not nepotistic. If you can give me 5 examples that make you believe that he was, I can give 10 examples of when he wasn't.
SIONKPO1:

GMB was more Nepotic
Re: "DSS Now Reduced To Govt Propaganda Arm" —NANS Fumes Over Clampdown On Protests by SpIitmind: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2023
007Marvel:

I know you are trying to trigger people but don't you just look at videos and photos of countries like China, Russia, the United States of America and Even South Africa and wonder why things seems to be working for them but not Nigeria??

Nigeria is working, Igbos are our problem
Re: "DSS Now Reduced To Govt Propaganda Arm" —NANS Fumes Over Clampdown On Protests by 007Marvel(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2023
SpIitmind:

Nigeria is working, Igbos are our problem

I do not share in your sentiment! Are the Igbos in power at federal level?? Drop the hate and think like the reasonable human you are supposed to be.
Re: "DSS Now Reduced To Govt Propaganda Arm" —NANS Fumes Over Clampdown On Protests by Owologbo(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
It's really sad... A whole nation's secret service for that matter.

Is this what the Secret Service and Homeland Security

do in America, China, or even South Africa??!

What a shame!

I can bet they are on this Nairaland hunting for diehard critics of the government. grin

don't be surprised if they hunt for give away too.
very nonsense group of people.
Re: "DSS Now Reduced To Govt Propaganda Arm" —NANS Fumes Over Clampdown On Protests by SIONKPO1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2023
worksmart:
It has been proven Buhari was not nepotistic. If you can give me 5 examples that make you believe that he was, I can give 10 examples of when he wasn't.
*Service Chiefs
*Job Recruitment
*More Ministers from the North
*2 Ministers from Kaduna and both from northern Kaduna and Muslim
*Installing people that knows nothing into sensitive positions
*Ruga policy
*Waterways laws
*Fulani Herdsmen attacks
Re: "DSS Now Reduced To Govt Propaganda Arm" —NANS Fumes Over Clampdown On Protests by worksmart(m): 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
I think it is important for you to first fully understand the meaning of nepotism which you charge Buhari with.
Below is the dictionary definition, I am sure after understand the definition you would agree that Buhari is not nepotistic.
SIONKPO1:

*Service Chiefs
*Job Recruitment
*More Ministers from the North
*2 Ministers from Kaduna and both from northern Kaduna and Muslim
*Installing people that knows nothing into sensitive positions
*Ruga policy
*Waterways laws
*Fulani Herdsmen attacks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Anybody Above 60 Should Go And Rest Peacefully – Yerima / Presidential Election: Go To Court If You Wish, APC Tells Atiku / Tribunal: Akpabio’s Woes Deepens As Witnesses Admit Irregularities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.