Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure (19419 Views)

We Can Build In Difficult Times, Tinubu Tells South-south APC Stakeholders / BREAKING!!:2023.SEE THE EIGHT TIMES TINUBU WAS HELPED TO STAND/WALK (PICTURES) / The Many Times Tinubu Was Assisted To Stand Up - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Moh247: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
cool
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by harsysky(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
I want Tinubu to do well because everyone will benefit from it, but it is not looking like he will do well especially after installing majority of the looters as ministers.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Vivocada082: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ok noted
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Malroux: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
MT:

And replaced him with ?
Obi
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Solidrock05: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Good
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by matm: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Things are getting harder
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Gattuzo05: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
HKO1:
It's not easy to rule Nigeria, let's us always support anyone in power.
"anyone" including madman and robbers?
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by 17moh24: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
Moh247:
That's a listening leader. Gen Buhari yeilds to no one
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother Musili
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
no hiding for you rapist
Useless bastard son of a whoree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by allthingsgood: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Tinubu is in a haste to break Buhari's unenviable negative records. Ebola Tinubu is a big calamity to befall Nigeria. PEPT should save our country by getting rid of Ebola on Wednesday.

Tinubu is your President for 8years dear
Just rest grin

1 Like

Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by 2isokay(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
Just hoping
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by allthingsgood: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
harsysky:
I want Tinubu to do well because everyone will benefit from it, but it is not looking like he will do well especially after installing majority of the looters as ministers.

Forget that one. Everybody is a looter in Nigeria, including you
The difference is that u guys dont have the opportunity, shikena.

Forget looting, Tinubu neeeds people that will perform.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Realist777: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
That is a leader with good knowledge of democracy and the rule of law.
A leader with empathy unlike the one who ordered the killing of his kinsmen while in power as a governor.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by hegelian: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
dre11:
Since the return of democracy in 1999, Nigeria has had five presidents. Each of the past four presidents led the country in the way they…

https://dailytrust.com/100-days-in-office-five-times-tinubu-has-yielded-to-public-pressure/

tinubu is the last person i want to be president but this is actually a plus to him.. it means he is listening and he is making his mistakes early on which if learnt from will build the govt going forward but that is if he isnt a hypocrite like pmb nd he really love and want the progress of the country....every potential leaders have silly ideas in their head and get there to meet something totally different

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Richlolly: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Rubbish write-up. Instead of bringing out solutions to people's problems, this writer has written rubbish on how Tinubu bowed to party and people's pressures. How has this solved the country's problems?

1 Like

Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by okewumi: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
🌀Let those who are hailing and glorifying Military Rule in Africa and indirectly encouraging it in Nigeria know these facts before they go on a journey of self-immolation:

1. The military does not rule by any Constitution but by decrees;

2. The military does not tolerate the demand for "restoration of mandate." So let the case of Chief MKO Abiola teach you sense;

3. The military doesn’t tolerate agitation for the restoration of any country; you will be killed if you try such nonsense. Let Adaka Boro's matter be your guide;

4. The military doesn’t tolerate agitation for "resource control." You will be hanged! I hope you still remember Ken Sarowiwa?

5. The military doesn’t know what is called the rule of law. Go ask Femi Falana, PBAT, Chief Mike Ozekhome, Festus Keyamo, Olisa Agbakoba, Shehu Sani, etc

6. The military doesn’t understand what the court is. They are the court in themselves; So your so called *"All eyes on the judiciary"* is not possible. So, borrow yourself sense!

7. The military doesn't tolerate any protest, whether peaceful or not!

8. All form of protest and their organizers are treated as rebels. So, be warned!

9. When the military takes over, all social media will be shut down. You won’t be twerking on your Instagram and TikTok anymore.

Therefore, before you prepare for madness, go and ask those who have run mad before to explain in detail what is involved.

May God bless the democratic Federal Republic of Nigeria.🇳🇬👏🏾

#copied
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by WorldRichest: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Tinubu is in a haste to break Buhari's unenviable negative records. Ebola Tinubu is a big calamity to befall Nigeria. PEPT should save our country by getting rid of Ebola on Wednesday.

Tell us about your family's record.
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by finni(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
You an incurable disease yourself.
Malroux:
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by rotadeco27: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
Authoreety:
Even though it's biting, I believe tinubu will do well
I agree with you. Even though I never supported him during election, he is just on the right track. No one will rule this country to success without passing through this bleeding phase, there is no magic any one can do!

1 Like

Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Kukutente23: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

That shows he has human empathy

We never wanted an Authoritarian at the helm of affairs

This is more of a quality of a good leader than that of a weakling

But if u do not understand this, then i cry for u
I thought Jonathan was weak
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Goodnigga: 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
Authoreety:
Even though it's biting, I believe tinubu will do well
suffer never tire u
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by b3llo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
bashlek:
His 100days achievement has surpassed Buhari 8years. The only president with good vision. By now, Buhari has travelled more than 5x for medical. I don’t know why, I still believe in BAT pass Buhari nd Jonathan(2 worst presidents in Nigeria history).
I dey with you
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Cromagnon: 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
slivertongue:
trial and error leadership. very confused folks.
you prefer error and error leadership?
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Cromagnon: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
richidinho:
100days in office, No single achievement......more people sliding into poverty

#TINUBUnotMyPresident
Removed subsidy very hard
Removed fake exchange rate (challenging cabal)
Decentralised Nepa license
All in 2 weeks

What do you count as achievement?
Building of road and useless hospitals and schools that there is no doctor or teacher or cannot be maintained by broke citizens?
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Cromagnon: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
I can't believe that Nigerians would miss buhari barely four months he left office.
No president has ever started on a very bad note except Tinubu, not even governors self.
I can't phantom any single achievement from Tinubu govt so far.
After d d hand over speech, I knew that dis guy has nothing to offer. I personally expected Tinubu to open d borders, atleast that will reduce cost of some food stuffs, but he never made mention of that..
Two thing Tinubu should hv channeled his whole energies on are:
SECURITY
ECONOMY

What do you think electricity bill, subsidy and exchange rate is, psychology?
What economic thing do you want him to do, share money abi?

So you open border and flood nation with cheap imports and increase local unemployment. Well done. Remind me never to Vote for you. Lazy man that refused to farm but want Awoof from abroad

, anything aside this two is just nonsense. These two are things that affects d common man on daily bases.
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Cromagnon: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
harsysky:
who would you install, ppl you don't know that were enjoying at home while yet went to war? And you think you will remain in that office without the strong men?
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Cromagnon: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
Obi
what did obi do in Anambra besides form broke and share phone number to children. Mention what he did that Monte Anambra Danny or security forward. You can't.
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Cromagnon: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Gattuzo05:

"anyone" including madman and robbers?
Oya don't support na
Let's see where you will end up
Re: 100 Days In Office: Five Times Tinubu Has Yielded To Public, Party Pressure by Cromagnon: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
okewumi:
🌀Let those who are hailing and glorifying Military Rule in Africa and indirectly encouraging it in Nigeria know these facts before they go on a journey of self-immolation:

1. The military does not rule by any Constitution but by decrees;

2. The military does not tolerate the demand for "restoration of mandate." So let the case of Chief MKO Abiola teach you sense;

3. The military doesn’t tolerate agitation for the restoration of any country; you will be killed if you try such nonsense. Let Adaka Boro's matter be your guide;

4. The military doesn’t tolerate agitation for "resource control." You will be hanged! I hope you still remember Ken Sarowiwa?

5. The military doesn’t know what is called the rule of law. Go ask Femi Falana, PBAT, Chief Mike Ozekhome, Festus Keyamo, Olisa Agbakoba, Shehu Sani, etc

6. The military doesn’t understand what the court is. They are the court in themselves; So your so called *"All eyes on the judiciary"* is not possible. So, borrow yourself sense!

7. The military doesn't tolerate any protest, whether peaceful or not!

8. All form of protest and their organizers are treated as rebels. So, be warned!

9. When the military takes over, all social media will be shut down. You won’t be twerking on your Instagram and TikTok anymore.

Therefore, before you prepare for madness, go and ask those who have run mad before to explain in detail what is involved.

May God bless the democratic Federal Republic of Nigeria.🇳🇬👏🏾

#copied
they will not understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking : Multiple Suicide Bombing In Yobe / Obiano & Ugwuanyi Visit Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Enugu . Photos / Brief Story, About Mary Slessor Who Stop Killing Of Twins In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.