Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo (51947 Views)

Container Crushes A Toyota Camry In Lagos (Photo) / Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) / Suspected Drunk Driver Seen Driving Dangerously In Lekki, Lagos (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo by Decarbonisation: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
RoadMozart:

You must be a danfo driver

Baba e danfo driver!
Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo by Decarbonisation: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
LeeSmart:

No vex bros, dem bury ur umbilical cord for lagos? Why na you dis thread come pain pass?

Shut your dirty gob!
Re: Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo by Error401: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
I was surprized when a danfo was pushing us from the back. The werey driver was out of fuel and the other one pushed us from Bolanle to Cement. It was crazy!

Wawelexy:
This one is still good na, some of them use stick to wedge the break pedal.
*Lagos that a moving bus will be pushing a dead one
*A driver from a moving keke will stretch out his leg to aid a faulty to move ... Same with bike
*Two naked wire for ignition
*Conductor or anyone sitting in front is the side mirror
*Passengers volunteers a person to collect the fare for a driver with no conductor
*Drivers always have a hand towel used in place of wiper when it rains
*They don't check their fuel guage, they only remembers when it stop moving
*It's in Lagos you will see a keke threatening a trailer
*Conductor always a nice person when calling for passengers, once you pay you are on your own

Lagos is a continent on its own

1 Like

Re: Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo by Bfly: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nigeria really needs to experience some high level of sanity. They need to wipe those guys out. Probably provide them something better to do.
Re: Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo by Bennysam: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
princeemmma:
I saw this tweet and i feel this are one of features of Lagos Danfo Driver (i mean exaggerating), am not a Lagosians, i was born in Lagos State and i left Lagos when i was 9years, i don't think they will go to extent of asking someone to help them use there leg to hold break.

To Lagos based, have you ever witness something like this? can this be true?
This is small on what they're capable of doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo by nihinlade(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
I have been asked same before in this our Lagos. Mine was to go and open a stuck door. It happens very well.
Re: Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo by okoroemeka(m): 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
princeemmma:
I saw this tweet and i feel this are one of features of Lagos Danfo Driver (i mean exaggerating), am not a Lagosians, i was born in Lagos State and i left Lagos when i was 9years, i don't think they will go to extent of asking someone to help them use there leg to hold break.

this is civilized compared to what happens in Lagos,were people can shit and bathe in the open im broad daylight
Re: Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo by LeeSmart: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Decarbonisation:

Shut your dirty gob!
That's why i say make u no vex now bros
Ejor

1 Like

Re: Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo by kunle75(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
princeemmma:

This one na Normal thing na
Re: Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo by ikorodureporta: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
Regular thing..... not for fight alone....
Re: Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo by Kay25(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
princeemmma:

Common thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London / My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.