Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender (20467 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Morbeta11(m): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2023
Under Buhari, an inexperienced recharge card seller became a private jet owner_Emir Sanusi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by KillahPriest: 6:15am On Sep 05, 2023
worksmart:
But Buhari never collected $16bn on the promise of giving us light and made it disappear like Obasanjo did.

This a clear case of the pot calling the kettle burnt.
you don't know anything at all apart from noise making
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Malroux: 6:16am On Sep 05, 2023
Basicend:

Its too much bro.

Such an extremely incompetent and absolutely clueless and helpless puppet.

He messed up the country so grossly bad. . Kai. .
Too bad.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Malroux: 6:17am On Sep 05, 2023
seguno2:

Why did Obasanjo team up with Tinubu to package Buhari for the destruction
Baba OBJ f..up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 05, 2023
lexy2014:

What is that capacity that you have that makes you know who is more capable?

How was Everything Jonathan did after his presidency rubbush?

How is Abdulsalam better than Jonathan?

What action does Tinubu regret?
See questions?
Okay. Mention just one single thing Jonathan has achieved after his presidency. Just one! A dey listen. And I will you 5 things Abdulsalami has achieved even though he is not my favorite. Mention just one single thing.

Would Buhari become president if Tinubu had not partnered with him? That one. Buhari. Person wey be say he no even fit lead a local government. OBJ made him petroleum minister in his military cabinet, and that was when he knew that Buhari is olodo. Now imagine the same Buhari returned. Lol.

A beg no ask me stupid questions if you dont know. How will Naija get better? Buhari! Jonathan. angry

OBJ has his issues, but if not for him, we for dey backward. You think say without OBJ ...this nairaland will be here? You think without OBJ, no be paper card you go still dey take to bank to deposit money...and na western union una go dey do at the best. Lol.

Dey play! JS 1 student go perform better than Buhari...and a fresh graduate will perform better than Jonathan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by worksmart(m): 6:18am On Sep 05, 2023
Tori tori ! Obasanjo is gonna explain that missing $16Bn dollars tire , just to be clear in todays money that is approaching N16 Trillion angry
Alayiwola:
Obviously you didn't read the text...
Bought 42 turbine only 5 was installed.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Dchair2: 6:20am On Sep 05, 2023
worksmart:
But Buhari never collected $16bn on the promise of giving us light and made it disappear like Obasanjo did.

This a clear case of the pot calling the kettle burnt.

Can you read at all?
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by worksmart(m): 6:22am On Sep 05, 2023
I know like the rest of Nigeria that Obasanjo collect $16Bn and left office after 8 years without giving Nigeria the light he promised us. In todays money that is N16Trillion!
KillahPriest:
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Dchair2: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! Old age and dementia are siames twins I forgot. Buhari that is very stingy. Between Obi and Buhari I don't know who is senior in the field of stinging.
Make Obasanjo park well.

May God help you!
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by adioolayi(m): 6:23am On Sep 05, 2023
$6Billion worth of contract went under your nose as the President and you are boldly saying you don't know about it

I mean $6Billion

If your not knowing about it doesn't say alot about your administration...what will
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Dchair2: 6:24am On Sep 05, 2023
gigabyte13:
Pot dey call kettle black
Birds of a feather.....
Na wen Dem leave power their eyes dey clear.
Mtchewwww.......
It's obvious you can't read!
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by worksmart(m): 6:25am On Sep 05, 2023
I don't need to read the article to know what most Nigerians know, which is that Obasanjo made $16Billion (approaching N16 Trillion in todays money) disappear without providing the light he promised.
Dchair2:

Can you read at all?
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Dchair2: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Stay one place and stop confusing thunder
See who is talking? Shifting sands shi....
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Chibuzoripob: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2023
shocked cheesy shocked long live EBORA OF OWU.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by YorubaRonu01: 6:28am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
May Buhari and Jonathan never happen to Nigeria again.
Wetin concern Jonathan for this again?
Tribal, nepotistic, despicable, Stupid, senile and senseless people roam this nairaland on daily basis
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by lexy2014: 6:28am On Sep 05, 2023
Favorisieren:

See questions?
Okay. Mention just one single thing Jonathan has achieved after his presidency. Just one! A dey listen. And I will you 5 things Abdulsalami has achieved even though he is not my favorite. Mention just one single thing.

Would Buhari become president if Tinubu had not partnered with him? That one. Buhari. Person wey be say he no even lead a local government. OBJ made him petroleum minister in his military cabinet, and that was when he knew that Buhari is olodo. Now imagine the same Buhari return. Lol.

A beg no ask me stupid questions if you dont know. How will Naija get better? Buhari! Jonathan. angry

OBJ has his issues, but if not for him, we for dey backward. You think say without OBJ ...this nairaland will be here? You think without OBJ, no be paper card you go still dey take to bank to deposit money...and na western union ina go dey do at the best. Lol.

Dey play! JS 1 student go perform better than Buhari...and a fresh graduate will perform better than Jonathan.

Offpoint. That isn't what I asked you

1. What is that capacity that you have that makes you know who is more capable?

2. How was Everything Jonathan did after his presidency rubbush?

3. How is Abdulsalam better than Jonathan?

4. What action does Tinubu regret?
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Geometrix(m): 6:31am On Sep 05, 2023
Did you not see where he stated that five of the turbines has not been installed up till today but there are there at the ports which is a fallout of this disfunctional Nigerian
state. Every successive administration not continuing on the project of his predecessor.
adioolayi:
$6Billion worth of contract went under your nose as the President and you are boldly saying you don't know about it

I mean $6Billion

If your not knowing about it doesn't say alot about your administration...what will
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Dchair2: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2023
KillahPriest:
Don't mind him, he is too lazy to read or just can't comprehend when he reads, the man said he purchased 54 turbines which successiv governments failed to install!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by lexy2014: 6:38am On Sep 05, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! Old age and dementia are siames twins I forgot. Buhari that is very stingy. Between Obi and Buhari I don't know who is senior in the field of stinging.
Make Obasanjo park well.

What is "stinging"?

How is buhari stingy?
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by seunayantokun(m): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2023
Nigeria has had only one president since its return to democracy - he's Obasanjo. He has had his own bad points, reasons he's always not my choice, but give it to him as the best of all.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Bizibi(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2023
Shell rejected running the refineries but dangote and the government built one. well shell are known for controversies and it was good they rejected it.

If any government is serious in fighting corruption it must start with the bureaucrats in the civil service.it will solve 60% of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Igboslayer: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2023
naijaking1:
A reckless slender or purely an evil man.
Obasanjo was a vicious leader, GEJ a clueless leader and Buhari a reckless spender. Imagine the three of them ruling Nigeria for over 22 years. Tinubu has a lot to do in 4years.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by HRMK: 6:50am On Sep 05, 2023
pot calling kettle black! simply hear #misterghanamustgobag talking!yeye dey smell!!
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by adecz: 7:04am On Sep 05, 2023
With his type of mentality, Buhari
should never have risen beyond the
level of village head or emir of a small
Muslim town ...

His outlook in life is too narrow and bigoted.

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Dsscode91: 7:16am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Keep praising the foundation of your problems.
All Nigeria is facing today started with Jonathan and it keeps getting worse and here we are today
All president Tinubu need is prayers and I believe he'll surely do better
I don’t even know what to tell you
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by jojothaiv(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2023
seguno2:

Nigerian politicians who are imported from the overseas of abroad?

Or Nigerian politicians who are allowed into office by their own fellow citizens
😂😂😂😂😂😂

The thing is even those of us criticizing them will no fare better because it's in us.

Corruption is Nigeria, Nigeria is corruption.

Mind you, I never said I was a saint in the first place.
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2023
Dsscode91:

I don’t even know what to tell you
New monika, tell me anything with your main

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by yusluvad(m): 7:22am On Sep 05, 2023
Buhari grounded Nigeria economy!
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Dsscode91: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
New monika, tell me anything with your main
You’re not worth doing that for
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Judolisco(m): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
May Buhari and Jonathan never happen to Nigeria again.
na buhari oh... Bring back Jonathan
Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by Judolisco(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2023
U guys can all see that obj despite leaving power like 20 yrs ago can still remember, even what he did when he was military head of state... Dem for Don allow am do third term back then....obasanjo still remain d smartest leader we've had

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Keep praising the foundation of your problems.
All Nigeria is facing today started with Jonathan and it keeps getting worse and here we are today
All president Tinubu need is prayers and I believe he'll surely do better

Jonathan, the foundation of our problem? If GEJ is the foundation of our problem as a country what is Obj, Buhari, Babangida, Ironsi, etc? Do u knw the roles the all played that made Nigeria what it is now or ur stupid brain tells u the problem of Nigeria started in 2011? Or do u think in a sane country an individual like Tinubu will bcom a president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / Only $323.7m Left In Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account - FAAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.