Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday (821 Views)

Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC / How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Trouble In PDP: Mass Defection Looms After Tribunal Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by Omoawoke2(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
Honestly some of us can’t wait for Wednesday to come, not because we are expecting anything other than Tribunal throwing the case inside trash but we are just curious in what Obidients next move will be

Something we have to give obidients is their genius in coming up with new slogans to chant.

They are so swift at it, before you blink, they have created a new slogan with billboards and printable shirts.

From Tinubu will not win primary, we have had Tinubu will not win election. They came up with stolen mandate, then moved to illegitimate president. The latest is all eyes on the judiciary.

What’s likely going to be the next struggle.

Obidients, please we need more entertainments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by DSC7: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Kindly ask your fellow Agbadorians....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by Jlow2: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Then Nigerians will know it’s better to send you child to learn thuggery at Oshodi under bridge than going to the university, no hope in these country, the constitution and law is not meant for the elites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by Omoawoke2(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
DSC7:

We are waiting for the new slogan.

Please give us a new entertainment

5 Likes

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by ojun50(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
The only tin next is for you to keep enjoying yr self. This country problem no dey tire you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Wailing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by olatade(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Wednesday 6th September is here, I have called on NEMA to be prepared for emergencies as flood of cry will fill all water channels in Abuja, Lagos, Anambra and others.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by ccffwx: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Honestly some of us can’t wait for Wednesday to come, not because we are expecting anything other than Tribunal throwing the case inside trash but we are just curious in what Obidients next move will be

Something we have to give obidients is their genius in coming up with new slogans to chant.

They are so swift at it, before you blink, they have created a new slogan with billboards and printable shirts.

From Tinubu will not win primary, we have had Tinubu will not win election. They came up with stolen mandate, then moved to illegitimate president. The latest is all eyes on the judiciary.

What next is that you keep suffering and smiling
Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by Omoawoke2(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
olatade:
Wednesday 6th September is here, I have called on NEMA to be prepared for emergencies as flood of cry will fill all water channels in Abuja, Lagos, Anambra and others.

😂

I trust obidients to pull up surprises. They are geniuses in wailing. They will launch a new slogan

5 Likes

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by Omoawoke2(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
ccffwx:

What next is that you keep suffering and smiling

As much as this life is concerned, I’d never know hardship

3 Likes

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by yarimo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
The latest millionaires and billionaires lawyers of ATIKU and OBI will fool them to appeal

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by waledeji(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Normal noise on twitter and nairaland 😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by DSC7: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

We are waiting for the new slogan.

Please give us a new entertainment

I don't engage Urchinss......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by helinues: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2023

4 Likes

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by adekolaelect(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
DSC7:
Oga we need a funny one pls . Na your responsibility to dish it out. I know you will never fail.

14 Likes

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by Pandev(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
grin

What surprises me most is how obidients claim that Obi will win at tribunal. Even if Tinubu was sacked(which will not happen no matter how they try to blackmail the judiciary on social media), it is Atiku who will be the next in line, I don't understand the delusion and waste of energy from obidients.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by Ofunaofu: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
olatade:

What next is that Tinubu's catastrophic economic policies will continue to ensure that you remain in the statistics of those engulfed in multidimensional poverty

1 Like

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by Goldenchyke(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Na me and you dey suffer am.

1 Like

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by stevnwigw1: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
I will congratulate tilumbu, is not easy to be a good thief

1 Like

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by DMerciful(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
So Atiku does not exist?
Omoawoke2:

1 Like

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by seanfer(m): 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
Pandev:
grin

What surprises me most is how obidients claim that Obi will win at tribunal. Even if Tinubu was sacked(which will not happen no matter how they try to blackmail the judiciary on social media), it is Atiku who will be the next in line, I don't understand the delusion and waste of energy from obidients.

You don’t understand how some of them behave, if they can’t have it they are ready to scatter everything.
Imagine the old f**l called Charley Boy that was disowned by his father stylishly asking for what is happening in Niger and Gabon to happen in Nigeria. You will know how bad they reason.

3 Likes

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by Sangoamadioha1: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2023
The next thing after Wednesday is they will start shouting Supreme Court will give them their 'mandate'.

4 Likes

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by Pandev(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
seanfer:

You don’t understand how some of them behave, if they can’t have it they are ready to scatter everything.
Imagine the old f**l called Charley Boy that was disowned by his father asking stylishly asking for what is happening in Niger and Gavin to happen in Nigeria. You will know how bad they reason.
grin I just can't wait, their tears will flow on Wednesday

13 Likes

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by jconsulting(f): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Where is Aisha Yesufu.... she deceived obidients , cash out, telling them dey get enough evidence to retrieve their manhood in court.

Bunch of jokers.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by Omoawoke2(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Pandev:
grin I just can't wait, their tears will flow on Wednesday

We dey wait for the next entertaining slogan

1 Like

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by seunmsg(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
The usual noisemakers and anti democratic forces will start trending #AllEyesontheSupremeCourt 🤣

13 Likes

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by Omoawoke2(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
jconsulting:
Where is Aisha Yesufu.... she deceived obidients , cash out, telling them dey get enough evidence to retrieve their manhood in court.

Bunch of jokers.....

Manhood mi da

3 Likes

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by flokii: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
I'm waiting to see "Yoruba herdsmen" narrative by the Obi zombies, just like they tagged every killing in the country "Fulani herdsmen"killings under Buhari..

Some have been going about pushing OPC as killers narrative, soom all of them will jump on it and be blaming every conflict in Nigeria on OPC.
Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by Benwallt(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
Depression in the camp of obidients and atikulates
Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by raskymonojendor: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I wish Obidients would actually do something, but I don't really expect anything different from the inauguration palava. They would make mouth online but fail to show up.

1 Like

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by raskymonojendor: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
The next thing after Wednesday is they will start shouting Supreme Court will give them their 'mandate'.
😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: What’s Next After Tribunal Trashes The Petitions On Wednesday by NOwazobia: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
As usual.

Life goes on.

We batch ourselves here then move on to our usual activities. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Documents Show Amount Allegedly Spent By By Pres. Tinubu For UNGA Trip / Obidients Have Finally Been Laid To Rest! / Adeleke's Spokesperson Wanted For False Publication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.