Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention (11107 Views)

Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live / Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately / Lady Falls Inside Flooded Gutter Due To Badagry Express Bad Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by raskymonojendor: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
001Lagos:
The many other scary side of Lagos that they wouldn't show you

Shame shame shame

For a state that generates huge IGR be looking like a dirty smelly slum.

No wonder Lagos was rated the 4th worst city to live on earth by the European council.

Where is the revenue going to?
Anytime you are in Lagos from Owerri or is it Onitsha, I would love to take you on a ride on one of our trains. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by igwebuike01: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
Laughing in blue line

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by Chetas81(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lagos state government are the most fraudulent government in Nigeria, based on the money they generate from the citizen, this black elewon charcoal called sanwo olu in the government House , secret cult guy always sacrifice lagosian every month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by igwebuike01: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Chai, since the news about Lagos's gigantic metro rail project hit the frontpage, some Sukudis, 0bing0s, and 0bid0gs have been having serious chest pain even while selling their gala near the metro rail project. This impostor from 1m0 had to dig up some unfortunate news as a counter. Anything to mop IP0b tears, anyways cheesy
Blue line for the super rich while you perish in the slum? You people don't understand the real meaning of development

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by igwebuike01: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Hezzyluv:
There's this place called Ago before u get to apple junction. U will drive like 1kilometer inside river on major street. From Ettire to lsolo, na total porthole same with cele to gate.
When I tell them that Aba has better roads than Lagos they won't agree. Most states don't pay attention to inner roads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by CaptainFM1: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Chai, since the news about Lagos's gigantic metro rail project hit the frontpage, some Sukudis, 0bing0s, and 0bid0gs have been having serious chest pain even while selling their gala near the metro rail project. This impostor from 1m0 had to dig up some unfortunate news as a counter. Anything to mop IP0b tears, anyways cheesy

Are we really pushing anything to unite ourselves as citizens? We should not continue to encourage this "divide and rule" politicians are playing on us. Every inch of the country belongs to us all. And constitutionally, we all have right to every coordinates of every part as long as we're Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by Caleb15(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Are we really pushing anything to unite ourselves as citizens? We should not continue to encourage this "divide and rule" politicians are playing on us. Every inch of the country belongs to us all. And constitutionally, we all have right to every coordinates of every part as long as we're Nigerians.

Tell them oh!

1 Like

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by 001Lagos: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
How is Owerri? You have more problems in your Imo state but choose to focus on Lagos. Thank you for your concern, we will sort ourselves in Lagos. Check my signature for free stuffs!
😂 😆
Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by Bluntemperor: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
olisefom:
Bayeku own small. Go to Igberigbe axis...you will have to navigate through Bush for the larger part of the journey.

Imota/agbowa nko? You will think you are heading to an inhabitant land.

GBAM!
Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by igwebuike01: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
easzypeaszy:
What will Ogun ppl say?
Especially Oke Aro, Lambe, Agbado, Mowe, Asheshe.... Let dem just die
And they can't complain openly to attract government attention?

1 Like

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by Proudlyomonna: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
inoki247:
Lol I know say na all this igbogbo side he go be...

If the roads around Ojo or Agboye see this road e go happy for himself.

We keep telling tribally bigoted hate filled niggas like your type to stop making bad road one of your points for senseless tribal gbasgbos for bad roads plagues every state in Nigeria,dumb tribalist would rather pin point bad road on tribal maps.

Shameless lots.

Lagos deserves better.

When they mention development in Lagos,We ask them if Agboyi 1,2&3,Mile 12,Agengunle,Bariga,Idiaba,Owode,mushin no follow for Lagos, pass through alapere today wey rain fall,if you and your car comot in peace na thanksgiving on Sunday remain be dat.

Lagos deserves better, its time awon omo ibile Eko take their own destinies into their hands and vote in an Eko born who will champion the Lagos of the Lagostians dream.

2 Likes

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by 001Lagos: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

We keep telling tribally bigoted hate filled niggas like your type to stop making bad road one of your points for senseless tribal gbasgbos for bad roads plagues every state in Nigeria,dumb tribalist would rather pin point bad road on tribal maps.

Shameless lots.

Lagos deserves better.

When they mention development in Lagos,We ask them if Agboyi 1,2&3,Mile 12,Agengunle,Bariga,Idiaba,Owode,mushin no follow for Lagos, pass through alapere today wey rain fall,if you and your car comot in peace na thanksgiving on Sunday remain be dat.

Lagos deserves better, its time awon omo ibile Eko take their own destinies into their hands and vote in an Eko born who will champion the Lagos of the Lagostians dream.
freestuffsNG take this advice seriously

True indigines of Lagos should be allowed to govern Lagos
Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by EmekaA125(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Onitsha your home town, and Anambra in general is not far off.
Is this the current situation of Onitsha or you want to be silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by Fira09(m): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Anytime you are in Lagos from Owerri or is it Onitsha, I would love to take you on a ride on one of our trains. cheesy
@emboldened

Lad, you also contributed to it? Y'all keep perplexing yourselves online.

1 Like

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by inoki247: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shameless lots.

Lagos deserves better.

Oga why all the tears under my mention,..

Make your own comment and let me make mine not like the road in ur village that there's no tribalist is better,..

Anything you guys be crying and be saying tribalist this tribalist that your Village doesn't have a Tribalist I guess is competing with Dubai...
Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by simplesearch: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
If Ambode had been allowed to complete his two tenure, you can be rest assured all those places would have witnessed a real time development. Developing the already developed city centres, while leaving behind hinterlands where development is really required shows no sign of an exceptionally good governance or democracy dividend. Good governance must benefit all, not just some high brow or few selected areas. Sanwo-Olu may be doing his best, but it's ridiculously far below expectation. Lagos inner roads are an eye sore in many places. Perhaps marching order should be given to some of this local government chairmen and Representatives at state and Federal level to synergize and get this things done. What with all the constituency allowances!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2023
The oloriburuku people una don dey vote for since 1962, what have they done so far?

Ordinary roads, dem no fit put dem in good condition...

Make una continue to dey lament, una never see anything...
Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by Slymonster(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
Malroux:
After all the big IGR Lagos is still a slim.

Bro, even the main lekki epe road from V.i to Ajah is Sh1t. The amount of pothole that can messed up your shock absorber, linkage, tyre or rim is terrible. Driving in lagos is like temple run. I don't really understand what they do with the money they generate in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by 001Lagos: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
Slymonster:

Bro, even the main lekki epe road from V.i to Ajah is Sh1t. The amount of pothole that can messed up your shock absorber, linkage, tyre or rim is terrible. Driving in lagos is like temple run. I don't really understand what they do with the money they generate in lagos.
So true

1 Like

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by cliqtips: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Vote for them again nah grin

Shebi they don block una eyes with 2k and rice during the election.

Even people wey dey stay island sef dey see their Shege. Shay na bad drainage system you wan talk ? cheesy

Abi potholes everywhere.

I trust una, una go kuku repeat the thing again once they give una rice and 5k grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by Bigtitilayo: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Itoikin rd from beginning to the end worst ,cars facing trailers, n vice versa very dangerous

1 Like

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by Flame333: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Grow up and put aside sentimental discuss when in public..

Reality has it that Lagos is looking wack under Sanwo Olu, no bias..

2 Likes

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by 7arrows: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by OgaFactCheck: 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
It appears that Lagos State Government has abandoned those areas. There are 3 major towns in that axis. That is Baiyeku, Oreta and Ofin. All the roads (each less than 20km) are very bad. The worst of the roads is the Oreta road despite the town's potential as a tourist destination. The three towns border the Lagos lagoon.

The Oreta has an annual Igunuko festival that is popular and can rival the Agbo festival in Agbowa-Ikosi and the Ojude-Oba festival in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. People come from far and near every year to watch the amazing Igunuko supposedly walking on water without the cloth getting soaked. The three towns are coastal with a lot of tourism potentials.

That Oreta road has been abandoned for more than 25 years with series of letters written to relevant authorities in Lagos State without any solution.

I am an indigene of the town (from my father side). So, I know what I am talking about

My father side has roots in Oreta and Imota while my mother side has roots in Ikorodu town and Odonguyan side (both in Lagos) yet, despite been qualified for a position (no other person presented that needed qualification at the time) , a higher education in the State deprived me of that opportunity, used me for accreditation purpose (yes, I was instrumental to getting the accreditation), but was discarded after the accreditation despite a strong recommendation for the accreditation committee sent from Abuja. Yet, the institution is filled with many people who are not indigenes and were not as qualified as I was in that field as at the time of the accreditation.

Lagos State Government needs to pay attention to the suburbs and particularly, Lagos indigenes who appear to have been relegated to the background in the State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by lexy2014: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Is the news about bad roads the reality?

How does Lagos rail change the deplorable state of the roads?

1 Like

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by lexy2014: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
7arrows:

Is this pics a road or river? I don't get it

Let me help you with a clearer pix then u can make your judgement

1 Like

Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by TheDemola: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
The whole of Ikorodu is being neglected
Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by Proudlyomonna: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
inoki247:

Oga why all the tears under my mention,..

Make your own comment and let me make mine not like the road in ur village that there's no tribalist is better,..

Anything you guys be crying and be saying tribalist this tribalist that your Village doesn't have a Tribalist I guess is competing with Dubai...

Shut up jareh pained tribally bigoted hate filled mofo grin if e pain you se I dey call out shameless tribalistic hateful soul like you for constituting a nuisance here with your senseless tribal shenanigans then change from your evil ways.

Both you and the tribalist for my village no get sense fa grin how can you be doing senseless tribal hate in this age and time cheesy

Una no be maximum nonentity,them suppose pack all of una with una hate filled soul go dump for sambisa forest grin

Shameless man.
Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by inoki247: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up jareh pained tribally bigoted hate filled mofo grin if e pain you se I dey call out shameless tribalistic hateful soul like you for constituting a nuisance here with your senseless tribal shenanigans then change from your evil ways.

Both you and the tribalist for my village no get sense fa grin how can you be doing senseless tribal hate in this age and time cheesy

Una no be maximum nonentity,them suppose pack all of una with una hate filled soul go dump for sambisa forest grin

Shameless man.

Have your bucket 🪣🪣🪣🪣🪣
Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by EleventhWeirdo: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
igwebuike01:

Blue line for the super rich while you perish in the slum? You people don't understand the real meaning of development

Someone from a region that sees state investment in beer business as a landmark development; where kerosene and #500 maternity package are shared as dividends of democracy, wants to tell me from the most prosperous region, SW about development 😂
Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by proff010: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Igbogbo baiyeku local government chairman is the worst chairman I have ever seen. All the road in the local council is bad. Oreta / Offin road is no go area.
Re: Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention by yankison(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
jaxxy:

he pays his taxes in lagos so he will focus on lagos.

That Freesttuf guy is just an idiot .. U talk about Lagos he wud start talking abt somewhere in the East .. He go de defned Lagos as if he father has any Land in Lagos ..he wud think everybody criticizin TINUBU or APC Na Igbo man .. Ode boi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Pictures That Are Too Real For Any Nigerian That Has Ever Been Denied Visa / Today Marks 8 Years Of The Sosoliso Crash / Airport Immigration And Their Monstrous Acts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.