Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks (3194 Views)

Female Police Officer Among Seven Killed In Edo Bank Robbery Attacks (Photos) / Avoid "This Is My Last Warning" Trending Blackmailing Scam Email / Prostitutes Threaten To Starve Policemen Of Sex Over Incessant Arrests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by raskymonojendor: 1:48am On Sep 05, 2023
RecentHistory:

In Lagos, there is a correlation betwen high number of votes for Obi and high crime.
Anywhere Obidients are plenty, there is usually high crime rate in that area.
It's all these Ibo boys that fled into Lagos via night buses.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by ahaz: 1:48am On Sep 05, 2023
MTNnews:
Anybody can share stuff like this not igbos Ipob or Obidient because when you post about East they tell you to go to your village.

That aside the idiot I quote will perish a bigot his miserable life is riddled with nothing but undiluted bigotry n chronic agonizing hate for the Yorubas, so he should shut his foolish mouth about their land.

My friend shut up and face front..is Lagos your village? Are your grand parents from Lagos? If every yoruba man is from Lagos, who are those occupying the brown roofs in Ibadan and the hamlet's in Ekiti? Oga,talk about your wretched village and leave Lagos for Lagosians which is every Nigerian..so concentrate on your Yam farm in Ekiti.

4 Likes

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by ahaz: 1:51am On Sep 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

If Lagos is so dangerous, you can always return to your hometown in Onitsha, Chinedu.
I know you yoruba petty thief's operating in those axis are not happy with this exposure that's why you guys are attacking the thread..I think the police has a job to do on nairaland cos I have just discovered one of the third mainland bridge thief's here on nairaland..ole !

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by Albinoflash(m): 1:51am On Sep 05, 2023
Omo see tribalistic argument by this time of the night,nawa o....abeg make dem share this country it's obvious we can't contain ourselves

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by 001Lagos: 1:51am On Sep 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

It's all these Ibo boys that fled into Lagos via night buses.
keep switching monikers u hear 😂

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by RecentHistory: 1:51am On Sep 05, 2023
JudgeWilson:
What's this one saying?

Go get someone to translate it into your native language for you

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by opamoses1: 1:52am On Sep 05, 2023
Albinoflash:
Omo see tribalistic argument by this time of the night,nawa o
🤣
That 001lagos guy is a big tribalist. He creates threads like this all the time just to shit on the SW.
Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by opamoses1: 1:53am On Sep 05, 2023
ahaz:

I know you yoruba petty thief's operating in those axis are not happy with this exposure that's why you guys are attacking the thread..I think the police has a job to do on nairaland cos I have just discovered one of the third mainland bridge thief's here on nairaland..ole !
As we can see from the screenshots, the people getting arrested area mostly Igbos 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by ahaz: 1:54am On Sep 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

It's not about danger spot. That tribalist dude is always digging up cooking up and bringing up bad news about Lagos just to troll Yorubas.
y friend go sit down for gutter,na your papaget Lagos? Lagos is a dangerous place because yoruba dudes are too lazy to hustle and decided to take to crime,so what's eating you guys up in this news? The last time we checked, the first Armed robber in Nigeria was a yoruba goat, so what's new....mtteeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by RecentHistory: 1:54am On Sep 05, 2023
ahaz:

My friend shut up and face front..is Lagos your village? Are your grand parents from Lagos? If every yoruba man is from Lagos, who are those occupying the brown roofs in Ibadan and the hamlet's in Ekiti? Oga,talk about your wretched village and leave Lagos for Lagosians which is every Nigerian..so concentrate on your Yam farm in Ekiti.

ahaz:
Hello everyone am thing with a heavy heart cos this thing called spirituall spouse is tormenting my life.

Maxwell, night don come. Your wife dey call you o.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by RecentHistory: 1:56am On Sep 05, 2023
opamoses1:

As we can see from the screenshots, the people getting arrested area mostly Igbos 🤣

Marwa is dealing with drug dealers and the crybabies are already accusing him of targeting Igbos.

The day Lagos takes a tough stance on drug counterfeiters, pickpockets, thieves, kidnappers and traffic robbers, half of the youth in the potopoto republic will be out of jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by raskymonojendor: 1:57am On Sep 05, 2023
opamoses1:

Interestingly, they are creating problems in Ogun state too. When they are starving in the SE, they flee to the SW to commit atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by opamoses1: 1:58am On Sep 05, 2023
RecentHistory:

Marwa is dealing with drug dealers and the crybabies are already accusing him of targeting Igbos.

The day Lagos takes a tough stance on drug counterfeiters, pickpockets, thieves, kidnappers and traffic robbers, half of the youth in the potopoto republic will be out of jobs.
😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by ahaz: 1:59am On Sep 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Na your fellow ibo bros they organize the robberies. If your state was so good to them, they won't be fleeing Alaibo to Lagos for criminal activities.

Gala and lacasera sellers in the day, armed robbery at night. Mtchew.
Mr Sukomi be proud of your OSHOGBO for ones..Lagos is not your state, you are a stranger in lagos as well as an Igbo man..we all have equal right in lagos,if youike jump enter the laggon we will come to lagos, buy your lands, employ you people, sell to you people at any price of our choice, bang your ladies, and go back home to count our blessings that's how we roll.
If you are not tired of selling yams in Ekiti what will you be doing in Lagos garradge or third mainland bridge robbing people.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by RecentHistory: 1:59am On Sep 05, 2023
opamoses1:

🤣
That 001lagos guy is a big tribalist. He creates threads like this all the time just to shit on the SW.

He's a refugee from Imo State.

When Uzodinma started dealing with UGM and killing them like flies, he sold 2 of his siblings and ran to Lagos. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by raskymonojendor: 2:02am On Sep 05, 2023
RecentHistory:

He's a refugee from Imo State.

When Uzodinma started dealing with UGM and killing them like flies, he sold 2 of his siblings and ran to Lagos. grin
Not suprised one bit. The guy has displayed JJC characteristics too many times on Nairaland.
Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by raskymonojendor: 2:03am On Sep 05, 2023
ahaz:

Mr Sukomi be proud of your OSHOGBO for ones..Lagos is not your state, you are a stranger in lagos as well as an Igbo man..we all have equal right in lagos,if youike jump enter the laggon we will come to lagos, buy your lands, employ you people, sell to you people at any price of our choice, bang your ladies, and go back home to count our blessings that's how we roll.
If you are not tired of selling yams in Ekiti what will you be doing in Lagos garradge or third mainland bridge robbing people.
Continue projecting. You would not be Ibo if you don't project. The long arm of the law go touch you one day for all your robbery activities, then you will start acting like the victim as usual grin
Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by RecentHistory: 2:07am On Sep 05, 2023
ahaz:
Hello everyone am thing with a heavy heart cos this thing called spirituall spouse is tormenting my life.

ahaz:
please doctors in the house,I had an issue with a lady here in abuja who claimed tone pregnant for me..I was alarmed when she presented me with a test result.

Maxwell, you had an issue with a lady and she fell pregnant. Na fight you take impregnate am?
Why test result dey alarm you? Your papa no be billionaire?

You say you get spirit wife, you still dey nack raw. You wey suppose dey wear condom sleep. grin
Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by RecentHistory: 2:09am On Sep 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Not suprised one bit. The guy has displayed JJC characteristics too many times on Nairaland.

If you ask him, he will tell you his mother is a Yoruba woman.

Till tomorrow, he keeps regretting that his mother is not Yoruba. Hence, he denies the ethnicity of his own mother.
Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by madone: 2:16am On Sep 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You better go to bed instead of always digging up bad news about Lagos. You can't even provide us the source of this your information. Who knows maybe it's from 5 years ago sef. 🤷🏾‍♂️
hope say you sabi read pigin English.
Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by Iamanoited: 2:34am On Sep 05, 2023
ROBBERY IS THE ONLY THRIVING BIZ NOW IN NIGERIA.
Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by Mrtaye: 2:38am On Sep 05, 2023
Entprys:
Stop painting Lagos black. I am in Iyana Ipaja now.
All is well
So you mean say na lie dem dey lie
Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by Mrtaye: 2:39am On Sep 05, 2023
MTNnews:
When will you drop list of where your Igbo fathers n mothers are behead in Anambra Abia Enugu etc or that one no concern you na only Lagos de sweet your foolish soul to tarnish it image.

Mugu someone is giving security report you don turn am to tribal slur

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by Mrtaye: 2:44am On Sep 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

It's not about danger spot. That tribalist dude is always digging up cooking up and bringing up bad news about Lagos just to troll Yorubas.
Mr Man I am Yoruba so please stay making this a Yoruba or tribal thing.....if you drive and your vehicle breaks down around those spots or the bus you boarded breakdown you go know say no be beans

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by ba7man(m): 4:12am On Sep 05, 2023
Racoon:
This is emilokan Lagos. God save us all.
Your people are in Lagos robbing Lagosians too.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by Chibuzoripob: 4:32am On Sep 05, 2023
grin wic Igbo neighbourhood in lekki grin ? cheesy.U mean those gala plus Pepsi hawkers boys that retired to uncompleted 🏠 .if u mention shibiri,okokomaiko,ijesha,oshodi,ilasa,i'd agreed with u.
VeryGoodMan:
Yaribanza-dominated areas.

Igbo neighbourhoods like Ago PalaceuncWay, Festac and Lekki Phase 1 hardly record petty crime.
Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by Timothy89(m): 4:38am On Sep 05, 2023
001Lagos:

Sorry to hear that ..

Lagos is a dangerous place to live right about now .

The poverty rate has drove many youths into stealing. E don red.

Nlfpmod

relocate to Anambra where you came from that's liveable to live

spoiling Yoruba image is always you people aim, what happen to calling the attention of LASG to those areas mentioned, instead of writing rubbish to give yourself unnecessary popularity here
Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by 001Lagos: 5:41am On Sep 05, 2023
Mrtaye:

Mr Man I am Yoruba so please stay making this a Yoruba or tribal thing.....if you drive and your vehicle breaks down around those spots or the bus you boarded breakdown you go know say no be beans
Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:47am On Sep 05, 2023
madone:
you don't have to turn this topic this way naah bro why. Many of us have lived in lagos and have been blessed in lagos. That doesn't mean we can't share some danger spots there. Someone may this this tip to be on alert one day. SMH

That particular Lagos… handle has tarnished their reputation and mustn’t be trusted when he makes comments about Lagos. His plan is to ridicule the city and tribe.

The message is 100% right but the bearer can’t be trusted
Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by Nursepepeye(f): 5:51am On Sep 05, 2023
MTNnews:
When will you drop list of where your Igbo fathers n mothers are behead in Anambra Abia Enugu etc or that one no concern you na only Lagos de sweet your foolish soul to tarnish it image.

see one of them armed rubbers terorrising Lagos oh, they're all here watching

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by ObiORBiafra: 5:52am On Sep 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

He's still the same person quoting you with different monikers you really don't know how petty princeofoweri can be
Re: Avoid This Lagos Areas Especially At Night Due To Incessant Robbery Attacks by ObiORBiafra: 5:56am On Sep 05, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin wic Igbo neighbourhood in lekki grin ? cheesy.U mean those gala plus Pepsi hawkers boys that retired to uncompleted 🏠 .if u mention shibiri,okokomaiko,ijesha,oshodi,ilasa,i'd agreed with u.
Add iyana iba, ajegunle, ajangbadi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lockdown: Armed Robbers Brutalized Two Men Yesterday. PHOTOS (viewers Discretion / Runaway British Mum, Charged With Manslaughter, Was Groomed By TB Joshua / Taraba State Gov Convoy Kills Edward Kokobili, Groom To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.