Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,894 members, 7,844,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling (803 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by Generalmystic: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2023

1 Share

Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by DMerciful(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2023
He might just be waiting for supreme court Ariwoola but God pass all of them

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by Chinjo2: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2023
It is very obvious that he already has a copy of the judgement.
Let him continue to run.
He can run but he can not hide.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by fuckJones(f): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:
stop masturbating in the morning

4 Likes

Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by Generalmystic: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2023
fuckJones:
who's Tinubu standing with bro

Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by DMerciful(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2023
No wonder Bleep is in your moniker...you have a depraved mind
fuckJones:

1 Like

Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by Generalmystic: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:
No wonder Bleep is in your moniker...you have a depraved mind
He's of reprobative mind

1 Like

Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by complexstuffs(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:

No give yourself high BP over Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by DMerciful(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2023
Stale
complexstuffs:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by yemmight(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2023
Don't worry, we are very certain.
Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by complexstuffs(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Stale

Na advice I dey give you... Because nothing you do will change anything

1 Like

Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by Generalmystic: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2023
complexstuffs:

STFU
Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by Generalmystic: 9:32am On Sep 05, 2023
complexstuffs:

Na advice I dey give you... Because nothing you do will change anything
Fold that advice and throw it where sun doesn't shine
Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by complexstuffs(m): 9:35am On Sep 05, 2023
Generalmystic:
Fold that advice and throw it where sun doesn't shine

Is this your alternate nairaland account?
Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by Generalmystic: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2023
complexstuffs:

Is this your alternate nairaland account?
Rubbish, I don't do anything alternate account. I confront you headlong
Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by helinues: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2023
Go to court
Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by ButIdoandIdont: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:
Go to court

Will you get a find a job if that happens?

Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by ubest1(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2023
PBAT is concern it just that tomorrow judgement can't take him out of office immediately
Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by Generalmystic: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:
Go to court

Do you have job
Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by complexstuffs(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
Generalmystic:
Rubbish, I don't do anything alternate account. I confront you headlong

No be only headlong na leglong grin

Sorry I don't banter with IPOB PIIGS
Re: PEPT; Unconcerned Tinubu Jets Out Of Nigeria, proving he has the ruling by Generalmystic: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
complexstuffs:

No be only headlong na leglong grin

Sorry I don't banter with IPOB PIIGS
get-at. Auto correct wrote that

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Date On President Tinubu's Transcript 1997 And Not 1979 ? / US Court Orders CSU To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records To Atiku / NBC Sends Warning Again To Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.