Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Doctors In The House Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please Help! (638 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Please Help! by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2023
I'm a marine engineer by profession currently on timeoff. There's this job I applied for at Aramco some months back which I'd already forgotten. So I was with my friends yesterday and we drank alot of alcohol and smoke cannabis (loud) too only for me to get a mail from Aramco for an online interview schedule by 12pm today. Now my fear is about the cannabis I smoke with my friends yesterday because a drug and alcohol test will be scheduled immediately after the interview and I don't want to loss this golden opportunity. It had always been my dream to work with Aramco. Please doctors in the house, how do I go about the cannabis in my system? Is there a drug or injection I can take to wipe or flush them of my system before proceeding to the drug and alcohol test? Please helps brother
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by RSVP: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2023
This one nah better job...

God weh do ham for you go do my own too.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by kelvine(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2023
Delay performing the test.
Tell them you are not in town and would show up immediately for the test when you get to town.

In the meantime, go get a test done somewhere else to check if you will pass or fail the drug test.
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2023
kelvine:
Delay performing the test.
Tell them you are not in town and would show up immediately for the test when you get to town.

In the meantime, go get a test done somewhere else to check if you will pass or fail the drug test.
From my write you'll realise I wasn't scared about the alcohol because I know it stays only 24hrs in the body and can be diluted by taking enough water. .. my only fear is the Cannabis, cannabis stays nothing less than 30days in the body and I just took it yesterday,so going for test from now till a month time is a waste of money except there's a way it can be flushed out of my system.....and funny enough I can't even tamper the test results because they'll be mailed directly to Aramco by the hospital. They won't even show me the result
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by Abudu2000(m): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2023
It will show on the test infact that mj takes at least a month to completely leave your system
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2023
Abudu2000:
It will show on the test infact that mj takes at least a month to completely leave your system
I didn't take mj, it was cannabis.

Seun please push to homepage for wider audience
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by Abudu2000(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
I didn't take mj, it was cannabis.

Seun please push to homepage for wider audience
it is the same thing now just a modified marijuana bro. They stay longer in the blood hence why they are not addictive as tobacco that doesn’t last in the blood.
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by Seun(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Perhaps drinking a lot of water will help.
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by Kobojunkie: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
I'm a marine engineer by profession currently on timeoff. There's this job I applied for at Aramco some months back which I'd already forgotten. So I was with my friends yesterday and we drank alot of alcohol and smoke cannabis (loud) too only for me to get a mail from Aramco for an online interview schedule by 12pm today. Now my fear is about the cannabis I smoke with my friends yesterday because a drug and alcohol test will be scheduled immediately after the interview and I don't want to loss this golden opportunity. It had always been my dream to work with Aramco. Please doctors in the house, how do I go about the cannabis in my system? Is there a drug or injection I can take to wipe or flush them of my system before proceeding to the drug and alcohol test? Please helps brother
Unless you want to loose the opportunity to work at that company for a long time to come, I think it is best you find a way to have the interview pushed back. There is no sure way to get your system to metabolize all those drugs faster than it is able to. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Update: I just finished the finished the interview and the drug and alcohol test is scheduled for Friday. Doctors in the house please help!!!

Seun
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
Seun:
Perhaps drinking a lot of water will help.
Water therapy only works for alcohol. Weed stays in the body for 30days or there about
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by emmabest2000(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
YoungDaNaval:

Drink a virgin early morning urine
For tbree days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by werisetogether(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Thanks for sharing

Just in case there is no medical quick fix...

You could prepare for a worst-case scenario where you tell the panel your personal struggle with cannabis and promise not to allow it interfere with your duties

Sure, this may cost you the opportunity.

May also win you some respect for your honesty

May also trigger serious LASTING changes in your lifestyle

Who knows...

YoungDaNaval:
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Update: I just finished the finished the interview and the drug and alcohol test is scheduled for Friday. Doctors in the house please help!!!
That's good then as it should be out of your system before then assuming you only took it that one night. undecided
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by ghettochild(m): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
Well let them no u smoked about 3 weeks ago.
Smoking weed no be crime.
It's not like u took it after been employed jor.
Even the interviewer dem sef dey smoke n drink
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:18am On Sep 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That's good then as it should be out of your system before then assuming you only took it that one night. undecided
Seriously? I thought weed stays in the body for 30days or thereabouts?
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2023
ghettochild:
Well let them no u smoked about 3 weeks ago.
Smoking weed no be crime.
It's not like u took it after been employed jor.
Even the interviewer dem sef dey smoke n drink
The firm belongs to Arabs.... according to them it's zero tolerance for drugs and alcohol
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by Kobojunkie: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Seriously? I thought weed stays in the body for 30days or thereabouts?
Depends mostly on how frequently you consume it. undecided
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by drerocker: 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Go n see a private doctor
I no dea is a solution ok
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help! by drerocker: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
YoungDaNaval:

Go n see a private doctorr
I no dea is a solution okk

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / High Blood Pressure Cured With Secret Nutrition Plan / Take Charge Of Your Health – Keep Track Of Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.