Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply (1387 Views)

Mbappe Is Better Than Messi... See Reasons / See How Fabregas And Messi Greeted Each Other After Chelsea Vs Barcelona Game / Who Can Break Ronaldo And Messi's Record When They Retire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by Kepukepu: 9:13am On Sep 05, 2023
I had to coin a way of not mentioning their names because the AI will not take sides if I do that, so I had to ask it this way.

Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2023
Kepukepu:
I had to coin a way of no mentioning their names because the AI will not take sides if I do that, so I had to ask it this way.

What AI app is this and how do I download? Is it on play store?
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by Zooposki(f): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2023
Your own country nko? No footballers you can admire? You don’t have a football league in your country?
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by Kepukepu: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

What AI app is this and how do I download? Is it on play store?
no its not on playstore.
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2023
After the world cup I don't expect any more comparism again

Except you guys life depends on attention, the best footballer of all time debate officially ended in Qatar

Ronaldo fans have a right to have Ronaldo as their personal best footballer of all time, you can't force messi on them just the way they can't force anyother player apart from messi as the best to play football for the world
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2023
Kepukepu:
no its not on playstore.

Really? What's name and how can I download and activate?
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by Kepukepu: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
After the world cup I don't expect any more comparism again

Except you guys life depends on attention, the best footballer of all time debate officially ended in Qatar

Ronaldo fans have a right to have Ronaldo as their personal best footballer of all time, you can't force messi on them just the way they can't force anyother player apart from messi as the best to play football for the world
it's true that Ronaldo fans have a right to have their best footballer but we also have a right to tell the that they are wrong.

You don't have a right to call blue black or say 3+3 is 9.
Youbwilll always have people who will correct you and it becomes a problem if you cannot take corrections.

For example, I prefer lions to Tigers but it doesn't mean that I will blindly claim that Lions are averagely stronger than Tigers because it's not true.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by Kepukepu: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Really? What's name and how can I download and activate?
drop your email, I will send you how you can chat with it
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by Fortified06: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2023
Your AL isn't partial aferall.
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:34am On Sep 05, 2023
Kepukepu:
it's true that Ronaldo fans have a right to have their bat footballer but we also have a right to tell the that they are wrong.

You don't have a right to call blue black or say 3+3 is 9.
Youbwilll always have people who will correct you and it becomes a problem if you a not take corrections.

For example, I prefer lions to Tigers but it doesn't mean that I will blindly claim that Lions are averagely stronger than Tigers because it's not true.
you would never be able to convince Ronaldo fans to see messi as the best

It's a personal thing for them to love Ronaldo as their favorite, alot of Ronaldo fans have even admitted even though messi is the best but Ronaldo is their personal best.

What's so special about their validation that you guys keep convincing them when it's about their emotions at play.

Football says messi is the best period

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by Kepukepu: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
you would never be able to convince Ronaldo fans to see messi as the best

It's a personal thing for them to love Ronaldo as their favorite, alot of Ronaldo fans have even admitted even though messi is the best but Ronaldo is their personal best.

What's so special about their validation that you guys keep convincing them when it's about their emotions at play.

Football says messi is the best period
I agree, but they are becoming toxic. So they have to be made to weep over their choice πŸ˜‚
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2023
Kepukepu:
I agree, but they are becoming toxic. So they have to be made to weep over their choice πŸ˜‚
Guy let's be impartial and even consider ourselves to be in football shoes.

If you were football who would you choose as the best to be on his foot?

Ronaldo doesn't even stay with the ball much unless it's a tap in now, or in his glory days to score.

Football loves messi that's the only player that magnets football to the legs, it's a love affair

They never leave each other even if it's six defenders coming to separate that union

That's the only reason messi can do all the greatest magic to be done on the field, because he is the greatest player football fell in love with

4 Likes

Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by Shezzman: 9:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Please send over too.
shezzman@gmail.com
Thanks.
Kepukepu:
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2023
Kepukepu:

Adaojo1@sharklasers.com

Thanks..
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by lordofreal(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
lordofreal2020@gmail.com teach me how to use the ai too
Shezzman:
Please send over too.
shezzman@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by Shezzman: 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Check your mail.
lordofreal:
lordofreal2020@gmail.com teach me how to use the ai too
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by WesternPanzer: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
You were already biased in the questions you asked. Read your propositions again and see the bias in the second question.
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by ardeks(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
adeks4sure@gmail.com
Shezzman:
Check your mail.
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by Shezzman: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
Check your mail...
ardeks:
adeks4sure@gmail.com
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by mayor1814: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
Tapnaldo fans will come for u and ur AI. grin Even chatGPT also rates Messi as being better than Tapnaldo.
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by Kepukepu: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
WesternPanzer:
You were already biased in the questions you asked. Read your propositions again and see the bias in the second question.
I asked again

Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by WesternPanzer: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kepukepu:
I asked again

Still super biased.

Remember that AIs are trained to think like humans. Even when you give a child same scenario in the way you presented it above, the child already knows where you loyalty is tilting to.
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by ernesco0816517(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
ernesco0816517@gmail.com

Kepukepu:
I asked again
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by Kepukepu: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Still super biased.

Remember that AIs are trained to think like humans. Even when you give a child same scenario in the way you presented it above, the child already knows where you loyalty is tilting to.
okay, tell me what I should ask the AI, let's use your own words.
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by Memberclub(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Forget all this.
Messi still plays better than Ronaldo on the field, which is very obvious
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by samsononyilo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Guy let's be impartial and even consider ourselves to be in football shoes.

If you were football who would you choose as the best to be on his foot?

Ronaldo doesn't even stay with the ball much unless it's a tap in now, or in his glory days to score.

Football loves messi that's the only player that magnets football to the legs, it's a love affair

They never leave each other even if it's six defenders coming to separate that union

That's the only reason messi can do all the greatest magic to be done on the field, because he is the greatest player football fell in love with

When did you start watching football?
Re: I Asked My Personal AI Who Is Better Because Ronaldo And Messi, See The Reply by femarium(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2023
Pls bro, I need the AI stuff link
My Gmail olawoyinvoufemi@gmail.com
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

SCHEISSE ALUMUNIA bleeped ARSENAL UP, VERDAMMT! / No Official Website For Fifa U-17 World Cup Nigeria 2009: What A Shame! / What If Nigeria Did Not Qualify For World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.