Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau (23292 Views)

Troops Storm Sambisa Enclave, Kill 6 Boko Haram Terrorists (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Troops Neutralize Gunrunners, Recover Weapons In Sokoto / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by funshint(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2023
Tinubu is doing the Lord's work in the Middlebelt. Buhari encouraged the marauders with his body language. angry
Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by stormborn28(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2023
CodeTemplar:
For the first time under evil APC, I, as a consistent critic, can attest to the reality of insecurity being met with harsh reactions in constituencies hitherto not known for such.

In another news, 13 AK-47 were recovered from kidnappers in Adamawa I think.

The reason why I had constantly said President Buhari is a terrorist and head of terrorist.. All through he looked the other way while his foot soldiers terrorise Benue, Plataea other parts of the country
Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by stormborn28(m): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2023
Parachoko:
Kill them All

The reason why I had constantly said President Buhari is a terrorist and head of terrorist.. All through he looked the other way while his foot soldiers terrorise Benue, Plataea other parts of the country

Yet you support him
Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by stormborn28(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Shoutout to our troops.

I dedicate “Omo Ope” by Asake feat. Olamide to them.
Great jam!

Yet you supported him
Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by jrusky(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2023
This is all I have be saying, kill them as many as you can and arrest as many as you can these animals can never shiver and disappear if only arresting them is the only way because their political god father will bail them so kill them as much as you can their political father can go and buy their coffins and bury them no problem.

Let the end of treating criminals with Kids gloves should come now I mean right now that is what that the most useless Rtd Army General couldn't do for his horror 8 years of doom as Nigeria president.
Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by TOMMYS: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2023
stormborn28:

Truth is Buhari came for the Fulani agenda. But he could still have done that without destroying the economy.

He never represented Nigerian interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by Ever8090: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2023
They should kill the gun runners too
Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by Moneyyman: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kudos to the gallant troops.
Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by yungeben23: 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Shoutout to our troops.

I dedicate “Omo Ope” by Asake feat. Olamide to them.
Great jam!

Please can i ask a question?? Are you a dj?
Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by Yankee101: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
Sanitize the polity

www.muriajaka.com

Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by 7demons: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Nigerian Army are going after them because they killed their colleagues. Had it never happened you will never see any of this news making headlines.
Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by 7demons: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
TOMMYS:

Truth is Buhari came for the Fulani agenda. But he could still have done that without destroying the economy.

He never represented Nigerian interest
That man destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by Jagabanarmy: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
CodeTemplar:
the lanky general couldn't do just that and I wonder how you guys managed to support him for eight years.

He was even taking huge loans and printing money all the time he was trying to give outlaws amnesty. Buhari deserves angelic beating.
Honestly, Buhari deserves community beatings. His administration most useless in Nigeria history
Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by Bluntemperor: 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
ManirBK:
Good news let's hail our gallant soldiers
I love this News

God Bless Our Nigerian Army- very Gallant.
•Operations Restored Peace To Plateau State is a Must!
•Operations Restored Peace To Zanfara, Sokoto, Southern Kaduna, Katsina is a Must
•Operations Restored Peace To Benue-(the Food Basket of Nigeria)- is a Must.
•Operations Restored Peace To The Eastern States is a must!
Our Gallant Army and Soldiers should know that some of these Criminals in most States are not even Nigerians but are being used or sponsored by the enemies to Kidnap, becomes Terrorists, Drugs Cartels, Herdsmen brandishing AK-47 and causing gangsterism all over the Country, including Cross borders Criminalities.e g Zanfara and Katsina State- Cross borders- along Niger- is desturbing the Peace of these States.
Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by Centachos: 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Show us the bodies of the kidnappers...
Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by Dsscode91: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
Checkmate.
Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by EmekaA125(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Very good. Kill them all
Re: Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau by dragunov: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
CodeTemplar:
For the first time under evil APC, I, as a consistent critic, can attest to the reality of insecurity being met with harsh reactions in constituencies hitherto not known for such.

In another news, 13 AK-47 were recovered from kidnappers in Adamawa I think.

This is pure testament that Buhari only paid lip service to the issue of security. The idiot is too ethnocentric and religiously bigoted to deal with insecurity in the North. He knew it was his clans men who were involved as part of the agenda to capture the resources of the nation. He pampered them till the end.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline / Dennis Idahosa Protests, Demands Cancellation Of Edo APC Primary / Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.