Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

BREAKING: Four Dead As Task Force, Tanker Drivers And Touts Clash At Mile 2 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Four Dead As Task Force, Tanker Drivers And Touts Clash At Mile 2 (562 Views)

Chaos, Cult Clash At Ikosi - Ketu In Lagos (photos) / Nigerian Vikings, Cultists Clash At Cheras In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia / Prostitutes Arrested In Borno As Task Force Officials Raid Hotels (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Four Dead As Task Force, Tanker Drivers And Touts Clash At Mile 2 by frndfghtr(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2023
No fewer than four unidentified persons have been reportedly after a clash between the Lagos Task Force, tanker drivers, and touts at Mile 2.

The eyewitness who identified himself as Richard Igbe, explained that there was a fight on top of the Mile 2-Oshodi bridge and the fighters barricaded the bridge blocking the access road
He is unsure of the cause of the fight but claimed that four persons were dead from gunshots.

According to him, “Mile 2 is on fire, both the task force, tanker drivers, and touts are fighting seriously. I don’t know what caused the fight but I am just hiding at Fagbems Filling station at Mile 2 and watching.
“I am going to work but I am stranded as they barricade the whole of Mile 2 that nobody will pass”, he said.

A video sighted by our correspondent showed people running for their lives while tires were being burnt.
#video
https://twitter.com/i/status/1698974822041055276

Link

https://www.intelregion.com/news/breaking-four-dead-as-task-force-tanker-drivers-and-touts-clash-at-mile-2-in-lagos-video/?utm_campaign=11756630&utm_source=sendpulse&utm_medium=push
Re: BREAKING: Four Dead As Task Force, Tanker Drivers And Touts Clash At Mile 2 by Zonefree(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2023
Agbado miscreants doing what they know best.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Four Dead As Task Force, Tanker Drivers And Touts Clash At Mile 2 by frndfghtr(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2023
Just see

Re: BREAKING: Four Dead As Task Force, Tanker Drivers And Touts Clash At Mile 2 by Jlow2: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
They re looking for Igbo’s to make scape goat

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping 14-year-old Boy / 82year Old Grand Father,grand Daughter Die In Mysterious Fire! / Png Teen Beheads Father After molestation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.