Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

NNPP Expels Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP Expels Kwankwaso (22584 Views)

JUST IN: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso Over Alleged Anti-party Activities / Drama As Kano Factional PDP Expels Kwankwaso / APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by TempleHouse: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
The NNPP has just expelled the New Nigeria Ambassador to the USA to be unveiled next week by President Tinubu!
The little Party would lick their wound very soon because you can't bite the finger 🤘 that feeds you !
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by DoctorAbk: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
They may likely be re-run after at the end of Tribunal.
Removal of Kwankwaso was a stage work
Kwankwaso will be moving to PDP to support atiku at the rerun.
NNPP will also be supporting Atiku as well.
All these are planned work believe these politicians at your peril
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by GreyLaw(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2023
maureensylvia:
Hmmm

This small Kano that I’m managing
Make dem no create protest o

I no get strength to run

Hahaha...
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by Kukutente23: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
Only God knows what exactly it is that Kwankwaso wants
He seems confused
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by Craggybogg: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
accordadoga26:
That Judas called Pandörà is next to be expelled from LP.

I would rather see you expelled from the surface of the earth. Useless Animal!
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by IfnobeGod20: 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2023
accordadoga26:
That Judas called Pandörà is next to be expelled from LP.
The news is all about Kwankwaso but you still find way of bringing your imaginary enemy into it. Thank God, Peter Obi lives rent free in your head. You're carrying load bigger than you. You know what it means? Don't die before your time.
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by 1972xy: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Hmm. Ibo man with money. I know this will happen under Boniface as chairman. Clearing agent does'nt joke with money.
However, Kano is back to apc.
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by IfnobeGod20: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
This is better for him. His inflated ego pushed him not to realize that life can be funny some time. With all his gragra not deputizing Peter Obi, he could not get 2m votes. If he has lowered his ego and pair with Peter Obi, that would have caused a lot of upset, even if they don't win but the difference would be significant.
Where else now? He's now the real Andrew Liver Salt.
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by telleyway: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/breaking-nnpp-expels-kwankwaso/

Kwankwaso see where your useless pride have taken you to.
Had he joined forces with Obi then, he would have been answering vice president by now. He was full of arrogance, now APC is pulling the rug under his feet.
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by BentizilL: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
frndfghtr:
Join Obi, u say no, ur ego have eliminated u,
Go and ask NGIGE, APAPA, even PEPT and
TINUBU who PETER OBI IS, and what he can do
Papa, Pept, Tinubu?
How do you end up with those name... I think it's the other way, Obi should be the one to be asked what Tinubu can do..

One is the president of the federal republic of Nigeria while the other is a pandora thief looking for his stolen manhood... grin
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by Lutherblaq: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Omobude244:
he was part of those that formed APC so it will be nothing new if he returns back
Thats why i said he should go back to his Brothers undecided
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by Omobude244: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Thats why i said he should go back to his Brothers undecided
he was also part of those that formed PDP
he was a PDP gov from1999 to 2003 and then 2011 to 2014.

a return to PDP could still be ground
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by Coolgent(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kwankwaso was sponsored by Bola Tinubu to work for him underground, now Bat achieved his objective so Kwankwaso's project has come to an end.
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by BabaIbo: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
BigYash:
Let them expel him,he is still bigger and well known than you.. Former governor.. Who don do councillor for your family before? No go find as ur life go better.. Carry obi matter for head..

Comrade have pity on him biko, you don keel that guy now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by billyG(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Person wey get party dem come expel am.....I don't know why anyone that goes against PO faces disgrace...ask ekweremadu,nnamani,omokri,soludo & now kwankwaso.
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by BigYash: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
BabaIbo:

Comrade have pity on him biko, you don keel that guy now. cheesy
He no gree reply me.. I been still get few words for him. Cux some of these APC supporters need to know that, this country that they are happily selling out to these thieves called politicians,is actually the future of their unborn kids.. Them no know.. Cux of 10k ,highest 100k ,them dey sell their happiness in future. Its a pity!
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by complexstuffs(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
frndfghtr:
Join Obi, u say no, ur ego have eliminated u,
Go and ask NGIGE, APAPA, even PEPT and
TINUBU who PETER OBI IS, and what he can do

The Pandora criminal should have taken the VP position Kwankwaso gave him but greed prevented him
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by complexstuffs(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mrbenny001:
Who is Andrew liver sat today grin

Hahaha grin

That Andrew liver salt pain OBIDIENTS no be small grin
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by HRMK: 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
that isnt a problem to him!he has always been a #floatingpolitician!!
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by sunray(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
yemmight:
Na Counterfeit NNPP expelled Kwankaso no be original.

A shopkeeper cannot become shopowner. He used NNPP platform to contest 2023 elections. He is not the original owner. Kwakwanso is now homeless.
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by BabaIbo: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2023
This man allowed his over bloated ego mislead him.

Omoh, he could have been the VP today had it been he had the foresight. He taught
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by BALLOSKI: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kingosytex:
I think NNPP needs Kwankwaso more than Kwankwaso needs them. I'm not trying to make excuses for disobedience or insubordination.
They have nothing aside from what Kwankwaso came with. The faction behind this expulsion are mad.
Re: NNPP Expels Kwankwaso by excel26(m): 5:53am On Sep 07, 2023
He was only used to divide Northern votes, I believe Tinubu is behind the scheme....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Receive Hero's Cheers From Jubilating Crowd In Borno. Photo / Otunba Bode Oyedele Defects To APC As Crowd Welcomes Him (Photos) / Finance Bill: New Tax Regime To Take Effect From Jan 2 – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.